That's all

The Gay line

*Tzuyu's POV*

  Broken, is the only word that comes to mind right now. I'm not broken but my heart feels like it is. Each jagged piece cuts deep into my ribs, causing pain every time I take a breath. I refused to cry but my eyes filled with tears and one slipped out but I quickly wiped it away. I remain with my head buried in the pillow. 

  The room is quiet and not a sound can be heard elsewhere. Regret sets in as I had slept earlier so I feel wide awake at the moment. I listen to the shallow breathing that isn't my own. I roll over and stare at the ceiling, or whatever I can see due to the dark. 

  I had woken up at certain times and listened to the hushed voices or the bed weighted on one side. They had all be concerned and talked amongst each other but didn't want to wake me. So after short conversations, they'd exited the room quietly. 

  I prop myself up on my elbows and look over at where Dahyun is peacefully sleeping. I hear even breathing escape from the lips that Sana had pressed her own against just hours earlier. The same mouth that has spoken with me at night when none of us could sleep. 

  I flop back and let my head sink into my pillow. The image replays in my head, taunting me and only forcing the pieces even deeper into my flesh. I wince because although the pain isn't physical, it's so strong that I can almost feel it. Can almost feel the sharp pain in my chest. 

  But then a laugh escapes from my mouth, betraying me. It's almost funny how such a small thing that shouldn't have bothered me, shattered me into tiny pieces. It's funny how I had convinced my heart that something was there when it wasn't. So I chuckle again but it sounds mirthless. A smile forms on my lips but doesn't quite reach my eyes. 

 

*Sana's POV/Afternoon*

  "Tzuyu?" I ask before I can stop myself. 

  She stops talking with Mina and turns. "Hm?"

  "How come you slept so early yesterday?" I blurt out. 

  "Was tired," she replies. 

  "You feeling better?"

  She meets my eyes. "Yeah."

  She turns back to Mina and continues talking. Nayeon walks in and casually sits beside Tzuyu and Momo sits beside Mina. Tzuyu says something to them again and they grow shy. Nayeon quirks an eyebrow and glances at them, having just caught on. 

   Momo shakes her head and tries to explain herself but by the look on her face, she isn't doing well. Still, she continues talking with a smile on her face. I sit nearby and occupy myself. I see a smile grow on Nayeon's face. 

   "So if I were to..." Her voice trails off and she grabs ahold of Momo's hand. She looks at Mina. "You wouldn't be bothered?"

  Mina stares blankly at their intertwined hands but shakes her head. "No."

  I catch her lips twitch, a hint of a frown. Momo looks at her then slowly pulls her hand away. "Whether or not she minds, I kind of do," she says carefully. "No intentions of being rude though."

  Nayeon places a hand on her chest and feigns being hurt. "Offense taken."

  I walk over to them slowly. "What are you guys talking about?"

  Nayeon points at Mina and Momo. "MiMo" she replies. 

  "Ahh," I let out. "I approve. You guys remember the kiss?"

  They both blush furiously. "You pushed our heads together," Mina counters.

  "Yeah but you liked it," I say with a smile. 

  "What about you and Tzuyu?" Momo asks, not sounding like she intended to imply anything at all.

  "What about us?" Tzuyu asks but her tone isn't harsh like you'd think it would be. 

  "Well... " Mina's voice trails off. 

  Tzuyu shrugs and looks at me. "She's my unnie, that's all," she says nonchalantly.

 

A/N

  Forgive me! I really meant to update sooner but I couldn't think of anything. I feel like this chapter is not one of my best but I knew that I owed you all something. I made the basketball team but won't have my first game for a more than a week so I should be able to update sometime soon again. As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter(I will provide a better one next chapter so look forward to that). I apologize again for complicating things with Sana and Tzuyu.