Kiss me

The Gay line

*Tzuyu's POV*

  I take a step back and cover my mouth as if it'll stifle the gasp that's already escaped. Obviously, it doesn't and they both jump apart. Dahyun's momentum then proceeds to carry her off the bed and she lands with a thud.

  Chaeyoung stands up, ready to help Dahyun but stops in her tracks. "You saw us," is all that comes out.

  All I can do is nod.

  "It wasn't what it looked like," Dahyun says as she stands up, clutching the back of her head.

  Chaeyoung lets out an exasperated sigh. "Do you really think she believes that?" she asks then looks at me. "It was exactly what it looked like."

  Again, I nod. "It looked like you two were kissing," I say quietly.

  "We were," Dahyun admits but then her eyes widen, "but we were experimenting."

  "You didn't say that the first time," Chaeyoung says and even in the dark I can see her hurt expression.

  Dahyun turns to her and opens to say something but I cut her off.

  "Okay, you were kissing," I say. "So what?"

  Chaeyoung's eyes widen but I can see relief wash over Dahyun. "You're okay with it?" Chaeyoung asks, clearly not yet believing.

  "Yeah," I look at them both and smile. "Plus, you two are so cute together."

  "We're not together," Dahyun blurts out, panic in her voice.

  I walk over to my bed. "Not yet," I say turning back to them with a smirk. 

  Chaeyoung sits back down on her bed. She glances at Dahyun then back at me. "Just don't tell anyone, please?"

  "I won't," I promise. You aren't the only two with secrets.

  I see Dahyun sit down beside Chaeyoung after a moment and then I fall back onto my pillow. "Promise me one thing?" I ask them.

  "Hm?"

  "Don't kiss too loudly, I'm tired," I tell them and I smile when I hear them gasp.

  I close my eyes and think back to what happened less than an hour ago. I can still feel Sana's lips against mine and bring a hand up to my lips, trying to wipe away the tingling. The feeling of our bodies pressed together is burned fresh in my mind.

  I shut my eyes tighter when I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. I scold myself for feeling so giddy but deep down I know I like this feeling. That's what scares me the most. We've only just kissed and I'm already acting like I'm in love with her. 

  You are.

  My eyes fly open. A sinking realization hits me all at once. I've said it multiple times that I love her, that I'm in love with her. I've called her the love of my life before, in my head of course but I never truly believed it. I said it because my feelings for her are just so intense. I never would have told her that I love her because it wouldn't have felt right. Now here I am, hopelessly in love.

  You're in love with her, I think, truly and utterly in love with Sana.

  There's no denying it now and there's certainly no going back. 

  I've fallen into the hole that is Sana and there's no getting out.

  However, I don't think I'd want to even if I could which scares me even more. I shut my eyes once more and try to slow my racing heart. It shouldn't be that big of a deal but my body doesn't seem to get the message. I take deep breaths and eventually begin to drift off but I can't help but smile before the drowsiness takes over and consumes me.

  I slip into a deep sleep to the unmistakable sound of kissing.

 

*Mina's POV/The Next Day*

  Despite sitting beside Momo, I feel like I'm by myself. I glance around at everyone else, thankful no one can see how much I'd rather be alone. They're all engrossed in some drama that I would normally be interested in but can't seem to focus on right now.

  I glance over at Nayeon a second time and scold myself for being so paranoid. She's practically family, I tell myself.

  So why do I feel so on edge?

  I try to push away the thought, I don't want to associate a bad memory with her. Momo's here beside me and she's mine. Mine, I repeat in my head. I look at her and contemplate grabbing her hand. After a moment's hesitation, I do.

  She turns to me. "Are you okay?" she whispers.

  I nod despite knowing the real answer is on the tip of my tongue. No.

  She turns back but not before giving my hand a squeeze.

  I think about letting go but instead, I intertwine them. Trust her, I think. I can't push her away, not now. I need to hold her and make sure I know she won't pull away. She pulls me out of my thoughts when she rubs her thumb against the back of my hand in circles. 

  The world halts still for a moment and instead of feeling worried, I want nothing more than to be alone with her. I want to feel her against me and I want our lips to be locked together. I want to feel her skin, her warmth and nothing else.

  I bite my lip and push away the thought. Not now, I tell myself, Not around everyone else. It makes me feel better to know that now I have something to distract me from my thoughts.

  So after sitting for what feels like forever, the episode is done and everyone begins to go there separate ways. I stare at the screen a bit longer before Jeongyeon taps my shoulder. I look at her.

  "Momo said she'd be waiting for you," she says.

  I stand up. "For what?"

  She doesn't say anything but I catch the look in her eye before she turns away. A knowing look.

  I walk away from the rest and head to the room Momo and her share. Like Jeongyeon said, Momo is waiting for me on their bed. She stands up and closes the door behind me before returning to the bed and motioning for me to take a seat.

  "What's on your mind?" she asks.

  I look at her before focusing my eyes on the door. "A lot."

  "Like?"

  "Sleep, food, you," I tell her.

  "Me?" she asks.

  I nod. 

  "What exactly about me?" she persists.

  "A whole lot," I say. "I keep thinking about what happened."

  Her face falls. "I expected that."

  "I feel like pushing you away but deep down I know all I want is to hold you close," I admit.

  She stares at me for a moment. "Why don't you?" she asks.

  "I'm scared you'll pull away," I say it so quietly, I'm not sure she heard it.

  "I won't, I haven't," she says and places her hand on mine. "I'm yours."

  I let out a sigh of frustration. "Yeah, but for how long?" I ask her.

  I see her walls start to crumble. "I don't know," she says quietly, she tears her eyes away from mine. "But if you worry about it, then you'll never hold me as close as you'd like."

  I swallow the lump in my throat. "What do I do?" my voice is barely audible. 

  She looks at me and silence fills the room. "You can kiss me," she whispers.

  Her words linger in the air, mingling with the tension.

  So I kiss her.

  I place my lips onto her's as gently as I can. After a second, she responds and I feel her arm snake around my waist. She tilts her head, deepening the kiss and I bury my hands in her hair. She pulls me closer to her and a sigh escapes my lips. All I can feel is her and I focus on that.

  I end up focusing on that sensation for the rest of the night.

A/N

  Hello, it's been a while. I really at updating so I apologize. I hope you liked this chapter because the situation between Mina and Momo wasn't planned. However, I figured I owed my readers so when it started going, I let it go somewhere new. There were no SaTzu interactions this chapter but there was Dubchaeng so I hope that'll do for now. I'd like your opinion on the end of this chapter so I can decide whether to continue it with the same level of intensity or water it down. I'll try and update as soon as I can. Until then!

 

Edit: i went back and removed a huge part near the end of this chapter as i'm no longer comfortable with it. i have also chose to remove the chapter that followed this one as i'm no longer comfortable with what was written in that one either. i hope you all understand and respect my decision.