Striking

The Gay line

*Mina's POV*

  Momo and I listen to the sound of the door slamming shut before turning back to one another. My heart still beating erratically after the kiss even though it seems so long ago. It's just me and Momo for now since the others are doing other things. The silence grows stronger and then I feel Momo slide her hand into mine, interlocking the fingers. 

  Damn it!, I think. Although my feelings for Momo have only grown, I really don't want to have to talk about the kiss. It makes me feel so ashamed and guilty but so alive at the same time. 

  My eyes dart, looking at everything but her but I can feel her gaze burning a hole through me. She gently grabs ahold of my face with her unoccupied hand and turns my head towards her. 

  "Why can't you look at me?" She asks. 

  I sigh softly. "I...what I did didn't feel right," I respond. She looks at me, puzzled. "I mean, it wasn't wrong but I just feel guilty."

  Her gaze softens. She leans forward and presses her lips against mine. My heart instantly starts pounding and again, I can feel the fluttering of my insides. Her lips, warm and welcoming. But then the image of my cute looking group member pops into my head and I feel ashamed once more. I pull away gently and sit down. 

  I look down and fumble with my hands, scared to look up because I don't want my heart to shatter while looking at Momo's saddened face. I like her, I really do but this part of me keeps telling me that I'm doing something wrong. I know exactly what it is and at times I don't listen but sometimes it's hard when it's as loud as an alarm blaring in my head. 

  "I'm sorry," I apologize and Momo disappears out of my line of view. 

  I feel arms wrap around my waist and then a head leaning against my shoulder. A smile threatens to break out on my face. I would have thought she'd walk out but she's hugging me from behind. I grab onto one of her hands and give a small squeeze. 

  "We can take it one step at a time if you'd like," she suggests. 

  I smile slightly. "I'd like that," I agree. 

  Now I won't have to worry about unexpected kisses but, I think I'll miss the feeling from time to time. The heat coming from Momo is comforting. Being wrapped in her arms, I feel safe. 

  Momo shifts slightly, moving her head closer to my ear and face. I can hear her even breathing, can smell her familiar scent. She places a kiss on my cheek and buries her face into my hair. I look down at her arms, still wrapped around me, and see one of her pointer fingers is digging into her thumb. 

  Restraint. She's restraining herself for my sake. 

  I lift her hand and bring it up to lips, kissing it softly before placing it back down. She only holds me a little tighter, burying her face into my hair a little more as if she's trying to hide. So we stay like this for a bit and I enjoy the warmth. 

 

*Tzuyu's POV*

  My emotions are whirling and I don't know what to feel. I don't want to be in love with Sana because I just keep getting hurt. It feels as if I have this aching sensation in my chest, an aching sensation in my heart. Like a bruise of some sort that keeps getting hit so that it can never heal. My head is also still throbbing and any loud sounds make me wince. 

  Anger grows within me as I think of what Sana had said to me just now. Although I don't know how, I realized that Sana wanted me to say her name. She wanted me to say I'd date her. And why? She had said Dahyun's and Dahyun had said her's, was that not enough? 

  God, Sana is so conflicting. She wears her love for Dahyun on her sleeve, why is she trying to seek for another? Just thinking of all this causes my head to ache a little more. Trying to sift through my thoughts and figure out my emotions is a pain in the neck. No word can explain the pain I feel when I gaze at Sana and see another in her arms. When we talk, it's like a green light, safety or some type of way of saying 'you're good'. But her actions are like a sudden red light, stopping me in my tracks. How much longer before I get mislead and a car strikes my heart? 

 

A/N

  Sorry for making you all wait. I'll try to post another chapter from Friday-Sunday since I have to take a test tomorrow and Thursday. Another thing, I handed in a form to join basketball so the people who got in should be put up next week or the week after. I'll try not to let it affect when I put up new chapters but if it happens, just know that is the reason and I'll apologize in advance. One more thing that happened today rather suddenly, my mom walked out of the grocery store, took a couple of steps and then slipped on black ice. She ended up in the hospital and was diagnosed with an injury to her lower back and contusion but fortunately, she's out. I'm going to help her do things the next few days so if my next chapter is slacking, I'm sorry. Anyways, hope you enjoy!