Momoring

The Gay line

*Mina's POV*

  "Yeah," Tzuyu answers in an almost defeated tone.

  My eyes widen for a second but I try to hide my surprise. The maknae, our maknae, isn't straight? But the surprise subsides into a sense of pride. She had mustered up the courage to ask such a difficult question that I know I could never do. If they hadn't walked in on Momo and me, I wouldn't have told them for a while.

  "Mina? Unnie? Are you alright?" she asks.

  I look at her. "Yeah, I'm alright," I answer. "Okay, let's see."

  She lets out a relieved sigh. "Just to clarify," I begin and look at her once more, "It was Sana right?"
  Her cheeks are dusted with a slight pink. "Yes," she says, her eyes flicker to mine before she looks away.

  "So you liked the kiss, right?" I ask again. Although the surprise has subsided, I can't believe Tzuyu's telling me Sana kissed her and she liked it.

  Her face begins to turn a deep shade of red. "Yes," she says quickly.

  "So you liked the kiss," I say and lower my voice as Sana starts to come closer to us, "But do you like her?"

  "That's the problem now," she says and runs a hand through her hair. 

  I give her a look of sympathy. It was hard, the feelings were conflicting, and the fear was heart stopping. I understand what she feels because I still feel it now.

  "But promise you won't tell anyone?" she asks with a serious look.

  I nod. "I won't tell," I say and hold a hand to my heart and a hand up.

  She gives me another look before turning to glance at Sana who seems to be arguing with Dahyun and Chaeyoung over the last bag of candy to pick. "I think I'm actually falling for her," she says after a long moment of silence and suspense.

*~*~*

  "Momo," I say once the other members have occupied themselves and we're alone.

  She looks up. "Yes?"

  "What if..." my voice trails off. "I know someone who's struggling like I did?"

  Her face only holds a look of confusion.

  "What if I know a close friend who isn't..." again, I stop.

  "Straight?" she guesses.

  I nod. "Yeah," I say. "How do I help?"

  "You could help guide them," she answers, looking at me. "So it isn't as challenging to find themselves."

  I stare at her, surprised. "You know," I say, "I underestimate you too often."

  She wraps her hand around my waist. "Well, I'll help assist you so it doesn't happen as often," she says and presses her lips against mine.

  I forgot how it felt to kiss her for a moment. But it all came back and a fire was ignited inside me. I kiss her back and I melt into the kiss. All I want to feel is her lips moving against mine and everything seems right in the world.

  She moves closer to me, her grip on my waist becoming stronger, but in a good way. Our kisses seem to feel more urgent and I press myself as close as I can to get her. I just want to mold myself against her. I just want to forget about the world for a moment.

  She moves on top of me in one swift motion and straddles me. Whoa. It doesn't bother me however and only feeds the growing fire within me. Her tongue swipes across my bottom lip which makes me feel an emotion and introduces a sensation I've never experienced. But even though my mouth involuntarily opens at that moment and gives her a chance to sneak her tongue in, she doesn't do it. She continues kissing me and rests her hands on my stomach.

  Her hands give off a warmth nothing else can produce. I sneak my hands under her shirt and rest them against her back. She breaks away and presses her forehead against mine. Our breathing is ragged and I can feel her erratic heartbeat, but mine is beating the same way. She nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck, her lips brushing against my skin for a second. 

  "Momoring," I manage to say despite my uneven breathing.

  "Mhm?"

  "I love you,"  I say quietly.

  She holds me a little tighter. "I love you too," she whispers and I feel her warm breath against my exposed skin.

 

A/N

  Hey there! I promised I would update and here it is! Mostly MiMo this chapter and I decided to further develop Momo and Mina's romance. I hope you enjoyed it and please expect some SaTzu next chapter. 'Til then.