Envious or Jealous?

The Gay line

*Mina's POV*

  Millions of butterflies are released in my stomach the moment my lips touch her's. I break the kiss a moment later, however, to catch my breath. The kiss wasn't long but it rendered me breathless. Then a few seconds later, I feel the warmth of Momo's hand on my waist before I feel her lips on mine again. 

  I move closer to her, wanting to close as much distance between us as I can. My head is spinning, my heart is pounding in my ears, and my palms are sweaty. I place my hand on her stomach and feel her tense up slightly then relax. 

  Isn't this wrong?, I think. I'm kissing Momo, my fellow member and friend. The adrenaline coursing through my veins is replaced by guilt and a hint of regret. I pull away again and press my forehead against her's. 

  "I'm sorry," I apologize. 

  "Why?"

  "I kissed you, I shouldn't have kissed you," I whisper. "I got caught up in my own feelings."

  "But I wanted to do it too."

  I close my eyes and turn onto my back. "We'll discuss this tomorrow. I think we should get some rest," I suggest. 

  "Okay," she whispers back faintly. 

  I let myself drift off but that feeling in my stomach won't go away. That feeling of guilt and shame that gnaws away at my insides whenever my heart flutters just hearing Momo's name. And the longing that courses through my body, the longing to want to feel disgusted by myself for how I feel. But another feeling is thrown in, having a battle with my other emotions. That giddy feeling that Momo gives me. The one that causes my heart beat to increase and takes my breath away whenever my eyes land upon her face. 

  I curl up in a ball as my emotions battle each other. My stomach's churning but I can't seem to wipe the goofy grin off my face. I want to feel bad but I don't feel sorry. 

 

*Tzuyu's POV/Next morning*

  How is it fair for someone to look so beautiful having just woken up? Everyone emerges from their rooms looking sleepy. We all gather in the living room in an attempt to wake up a bit more. Momo and Mina walk in together. 

  Momo looks like she isn't even awake but rather sleepwalking and Mina looks kind of lost. Her face holds a blank expression. Sana and Dahyun are already conversating while the other members still look tired. Nayeon seems to be the only one that's full of energy. 

  "Did you take your medication with coffee?" I ask her as she approaches. 

  She shakes her head. "No medication, just coffee."

  Although I'm still sleepy, a smile still manages to form on my face. I look around the room and chuckle when I see Chaeyoung dozing off a bit. I poke her and she jumps up, alarmed. I hear Jungyeon laugh from the other side of the room. 

  As everyone slowly takes the time to get ready for the day, I watch as Sana showers Dahyun in kisses. Each kiss is like a punch to the stomach and I finally avert my eyes, having had enough. I lean against Chaeyoung and groan. 

  "Why do we call you Yoda when you sound like Chewbacca?" Nayeon questions, referring to the groan. 

  I throw a punch at her but my arm doesn't extend far enough and leaves a solid foot away from her. I hear Momo laugh along with a few of the others. I look up and find Momo and Mina almost glued together. 

  I send a knowing glance at Mina and she flushes a slight red. Interesting. I smirk and look around once more. Jihyo, Jungyeon, and Nayeon seem to be talking. Sana and Dahyun are still flirting. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, is fast asleep. 

  I grab her by the shoulders and shake her. Her eyes flutter open and then close again due to the harsh light on her eyes. She lets out a small groan before removing my hands from her shoulders. 

  "What do you want?"

  "Your heart," I tease. 

  "Hey!" Dahyun calls out. "No PDA."

  "There's no PDA going on," I reply with a small smile to egg her on. 

  "Okay then, no flirting!" She says. Wonder what you call what you and Sana are doing, I think. 

  Yes, I'm jealous. Envious that she's even talking to Sana let alone getting showered with loving kisses. Chaeyoung rubs her eyes slowly and stretches before resuming her previous position. She's awake now but seems dead. 

  The room quickly fills with chattering. I get up and shuffle out of the room slowly because the noise is only adding to my headache. It seemed small when I had barely started to wake up but the noise made me realize it's worse. I guess it could be from the fall I took yesterday. 

  I move to another room and sit down, pressing my head onto the cool table. The silence is kind of comforting but when I hear someone walk in, I jump up slightly. I don't bother raising my head. 

  "What are you doing?" 

  "Throbbing headache," I reply. 

  Silence. Then I feel slow circles being rubbed on my back. I lift my head, a little too fast, and wince. "What are you doing?" I ask.

  "Comforting you," she replies before pressing a kiss on my head. 

 

A/N

  I hope you enjoyed this chapter.