Struck

The Gay line

*Tzuyu's POV/Next day*

  I roam around the house, bored, trying to find something to do. Most of the others are in their dorms except for Mina and Momo, who seemed to be much closer, and Sana and Dahyun. I avoided Mina and Momo when I saw them, wanting to give them privacy as I had picked up on Mina's feelings since their kiss, and Momo's more recently. And I'm obviously avoiding the other pair for reasons. 

  I settle in the room I share with Chaeyoung, flopping into the bed. Although the room is quiet, I can hear the excited chattering of the others nearby. As my eyes slowly shut I hear someone exclaim, "Unnie!" which is then followed by giggles. The conversation I had with Sana still had my mind racing, her words still echoing in my head and I can hear the desperation in her voice. Can still sense how strongly she wanted her name to leave my mouth. 

  But Dahyun's name leaving so easily when asked the same question still taunts me. If I had said her name it wouldn't have got me any closer, I would still be neglected. And I'm glad my mouth failed to process the word I wanted it to say because I'd still be left there like a lovesick fool with her heart served on a platter. 

  Internally ranting in my head to release my anger and confliction, I still feel the pain in my chest. It isn't from guilt, she hadn't even replied with my name to the question. Not being able to put a word on such an emotion, I sit up and leave the room. 

  Being alone with my own thoughts is going to drive me crazy. I walk down all our rooms to head over to Mina and Momo. Again, my thoughts drift off to Sana and Dahyun. I don't hate Dahyun, I love her but I'm envious of her relationship with Sana. I- 

  My thoughts are cut off when I walk past another room with the door slightly open and see something that makes my heart constrict with pain. But as I watch Sana tilt a confused Dahyun's chin up and press her lips onto the younger one's, my heart shatters. 

 

*Sana's POV*

  As soon as my lips meet hers, her entire body goes rigid. But then she pulls away slowly while pushing me away gently. The shock is evident on her face. Her eyes widened, slightly open. 

  "Sana..." She says softly. 

  I starting at her, confused. "Yes?"

  "You shouldn't have done that," she replies. 

  I continue to stare, waiting for her to explain why I shouldn't have just done that. "I like you Sana, I do but you must understand that I have much stronger feelings for someone else."

  My heart drops slightly. I just got rejected but it hurt much less than expected. I do like her as well, just not as much I had thought before kissing her. I nod. 

  "Understood," I nod. "This won't affect our friendship right?"

  "No," she says with a little smile. "But we, especially you, should stop messing around and flirting so often. I can see where this got mixed up."

  "Okay," I say and get up to leave. "But can you at least answer me this?"

  "Sure."

  "Did you or do you like me as more than a friend, even if it was/is just a bit?" I ask. 

  She 'zips' shut with a smile. "That's for me to know but I think I had implied the answer after the kiss."

  A smile forms on my lips and I leave the room. I walk back to our rooms, stopping at each one to see what they're all up to. I can't control my legs when they start walking to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's room and then stop. Only Tzuyu is in the room, her head pressed into the pillow while she clutches it tightly. I take a quiet step inside, wondering if she's sleeping. 

  Then I hear a sound that's similar to a pained whimper come from her. And then it's followed by the feeling of having my lips pressed against Dahyun's. It makes me regret it as if I had somehow cheated on Tzuyu and it sure feels like it. 

  I take a few more steps and sit on the edge of her bed. I bring a hand up and place it on her back. She stiffens immediately and stays tense, not relaxing soon after as she always does. 

  "Tzuyu," I say quietly. 

  She only responds by burying her face deeper into the pillow and lets out an irritated groan. My face falls and I remove my hand, quickly but quietly exiting the room. Did she know it was me? Have I done something wrong? Is she just tired? I walk over to where Mina and Momo are seated and take a seat nearby. 

  While trying to shuffle through my thoughts, I notice how they're so close to each other. How Momo's hand is resting atop Mina's and how she's leaning into her. Have I missed this too? Is it possible that the two other members of the J-line have feelings for one another? And then, almost like a confirmation, Momo presses a kiss against Mina's cheek and I watch her cheeks grow red. 

 

A/N

  Okay, it's been edited and I've written the second part of it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't hate me for what just happened. Sorry for taking so long. Not only did I have to help my mom but I had to help take care of my cousin who is hard to control. It'll play out, Tzuyu won't hate and avoid Sana forever, MiMo is going strong and I'll leave you guys to wonder who Dahyun has feelings for.