A secret

The Gay line

*Mina's POV*

  The room is silent except for the tapping of Momo's phone. "Can you hold me?" I ask before I can even process what I'm even asking for. 

  She puts down her phone and turns toward me. I remove my arm from her waist as she lays down quietly. She drapes her arm over me, pulling me closer to her. My heart begins to beat a little faster as it always does around Momo. Her quiet breathing is soothing but it's making me highly aware that she's awake. 

  "You don't have to worry about me kissing you," she says in a quiet voice. 

  "What makes you think that?" I ask. 

  "You're shaking," she responds. 

  I'm not shaking because I'm in fear of you kissing me, I want to tell her. I've never been able to control how my body reacts when I'm near her. Right now is not any different. Her hand moves down and rests on my waist. I scold my heart for beginning to race like it wouldn't even matter if I were to have a heart attack. I felt guilty after kissing Momo but at times like these, I can barely hold myself together. 

  I place my hand on Momo's cheek and her eyes flutter open. "Momo," I say quietly. 

  She looks at me quizzically. "Yes?"

  "I know I felt guilty after kissing you but at times like these, I can barely control myself," I admit. 

  She smiles. "I can barely control myself right now as well Mina but I respect you wanting to take things slow."

  My heart melts. She's controlling herself for me again. But right now her scent is taunting me, successfully luring me in slowly. And her pink lips look appealing. I pull her face closer to mine and crash my lips onto hers. 

  I had always wanted to be able to be this close to Momo, to be able to kiss her and I gained the right to do so just recently. But I chose to restrict both her and me due to the guilt and denial that I'm still dealing with. But the need for her was slowly growing within me all day.

  She tilts her head, deepening the kiss. I break away for a moment to catch my breath, resting my forehead against hers. I move my hand from her face and gently place it on her toned stomach. She gasps softly. I meet her eyes, assuring her I won't move my hand up any higher. I press my lips to her's again. 

  We continue to do so until we hear footsteps approaching the door. Momo sits up and turns on her phone, pretending to be looking at something. I lay there and laugh as if she said something funny. When Jeongyeon enters, I prop myself up on my elbows and crane my neck to look at her. 

  "Hi."

  Momo looks up, "Hi."

  We're not trying to hide our romance completely but if Jungyeon were to enter and see us kissing, we'd not only be embarrassed but have to explain it right then and there. We'll come around to telling the other members because they're our friends and deserve to know. And we also live in the same dorm with them so they'd get around to finding out. 

  I sit up and slide to the edge of the bed. "I'll go, you guys can hang out," I say nonchalantly. Before I stand up, Momo grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. 

  I exit the room quietly, not at all upset that Jungyeon had entered. In fact, I'm happy because a lot had happened before she arrived. And this time, I don't feel guilty. 

 

A/N

  Hope you enjoyed this chapter dedicated to Mimo. I had written another chapter before but accidentally erased the entire thing. Luckily, I remembered the part regarding Mimo and made it slightly longer. Next chapter will deal with Tzuyu and Sana and I will also hint at the ship involving Dahyun (although some of you might already know).