Will she?

The Gay line

*Mina's POV*

  "Momo," I whisper.

  She turns her head slightly before responding with, "Yes?"

  "I know that we're together all the time but I feel like doing something together," I admit.

  "Something other than lying around together?" She asks with a smile.

  "Yes," I chuckle.

  "Maybe we can watch a movie together," she suggests. "Of course the other's will end of joining us but I'll make sure you won't even notice they're there. Or at least I'll try."

  I kiss her cheek. "Okay, sounds great."

  There's a knock on the door and I stand up as Momo slowly sits up. I open the door and Nayeon smiles. "Can I come in?" She asks.

  "Of course," I say.

  "Momo, do you have any idea where it's at?" She asks and Momo looks confused for a millisecond before she gives a small smile.

  "Maybe," She says, the smile only growing this time.

  Nayeon walks closer to Momo this time and although she's smiling, says, "Tell me where it is."

  Momo stands up and seems to shy away. "A 'please' would be nice," she says.

  Nayeon closes in on her and snakes an arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "Momo," She says and I can tell it's meant to be a threat but she's on the verge of laughing so it sounds different.

  "Okay, fine," Momo gives up as soon as Nayeon begins to tickle her.

  They leave the room, Momo's arm around Nayeon's waist and vice versa. I hear their giggles down the hall until it just dissipates. I try to ignore the slight churning in my stomach and assure myself that Momo and Nayeon aren't like that. Momo and Nayeon have a strictly platonic relationship.

  Momo's mine.

  I groan because I sound possessive and I dislike that. I'm not like that. I'm not like this.

  I've already said that I need to stop underestimating Momo, I think. I shake my head and flop backward, trying to clear my mind. I count while I wait for Momo but I lose count after a few minutes so I decide to focus on my heartbeat instead. It's strangely calming and I feel myself drift off because there's still no Momo.

  After what seems like an eternity, I feel someone poke my side and I open my eyes. Momo is sitting beside me, looking at me. She gives a small smile and I sit up.

  "I'm sorry I left," she apologizes.

  "It's fine but what was she talking about?" I ask.

  She stares at me then looks away abruptly and her eyes scan the room as she searches for an answer. She finally puts a finger to . "That I can't say," She says without meeting my eyes but then she turns to me with a smile and winks.

  Although I must have a frown etched on my face because her smile fades and she furrows her eyebrows. "What's wrong?" she asks.

  I shake my head. "Nothing."

  She grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze before saying, "It's nothing," she says. "She was referring to something silly, you have nothing to worry about." 

  I nod but I swear I heard something in her voice that wasn't 100 percent certain. I ignore it and nod before I make sure her hand is still in mine and I return the small squeeze. Having her hand is mine is comforting and it's nice to be alone with her again.

 

*Time Skip*

  Momo and I sit down beside each other as we wait for the movie to begin. Of course everyone piles in, asking what movie is going to play and decide to take a seat. Everyone grabs a stuffed animal and awaits for the movie to begin playing. When it begins, there is a hushed celebration before we quiet down and watch intently.

  Throughout the movie, there are hushed whispers from what I assume is confusion. The other half of the time it's quiet giggles from Momo. At first, I didn't understand what was funny until I realized that Nayeon was seated beside her. There was even a point in which she began to laugh so loud that we turned and stared at her. I feel as if I stared a little too hard and long but I didn't know what was so funny.

  And truth be told, that's killing me right now.

  What is Nayeon doing that's so funny? What is whispering in her ears that only she can hear? What is she saying that only the two of them know? I may sound jealous because maybe I am. I was okay at first but now I'm just dying to find out what little joke they are exchanging. When the movie first began, every few minutes, Momo would find my hand and give it a small squeeze or make circular motions with her thumb over mine. But now my side is cold and my hand is empty because her arm is looped with Nayeon's.

  I force myself to search for her hand despite the lack of light. After grabbing nothing but air for about a minute, I finally get ahold of her hand and she looks at me. Her smile fades and she stops giggling. She leans over and whispers something but I don't hear it. I guess she notices and repeats it. 

  "Mina, I'm sorry," she says.

  I shake my head. "It's fine," I say. 

  "I'll make it up," she says.

  I only nod and drop her hand before turning my attention back to the movie. And it doesn't surprise me when the giggling returns. Only this time Momo begins to squirm beside me. I try to ignore it but it's kind of difficult when she keeps bumping me.

  I repress the need to sigh and instead get up and whisper, "I'll be using the bathroom."

  I walk towards the bathroom and shut the door behind me. In all honesty, I don't need to use it but I was beginning to feel irritated. I could barely hear the movie over Momo's giggles and her constant bumping was distracting. Although I was feeling rather jealous, I admit that I just wanted to focus on the movie.

  I stand with my back against the door, trying to pull myself together before washing my hands and opening the door slowly. Except, before returning to the others, I find a spot where only I can see them and they can't see me. I study their faces, their expressions. I notice how Dahyun and Chaeyoung are holding hands. I notice how far Tzuyu has distanced herself from Sana. I notice how Jeongyeon is very interested in the movie and how Jihyo seems to be in another world. I also notice how close Nayeon and Momo really are.  

  Their sides are pressed together and their arms are still looped. I begin to wonder if Momo has even noticed I'm gone but then she turns to where I was sitting and frowns. She looks up and looks at me. Or at least it feels like she's looking at me. But I know she's not. She's merely looking in my direction. I mean, the bathroom's in this direction.

  I move into their line of sight when Momo finally looks away and walk back to the others. I take my seat and train my eyes on the screen. After a few seconds, I feel a warm hand on my arm and I immediately know it's Momo. But the warmth is gone all too soon and I want it to return. I want to grab her hand, I want to be alone with her. It'd be nice to hold a nice conversation with her right now.

  The movie comes to an end and everyone begins to get up. Everyone begins stretching and then they begin discussing the movie. I try to recall what it was about but I only seem to remember tidbits of parts that lacked importance. I remain sitting as the others move elsewhere, most likely getting a drink or snack. However, Tzuyu stays behind and sits by me.

  "Your opinion on the movie?" She asks.

  "I...wasn't paying much attention," I admit. "Your's?"

  "It was decent, I expected a bit better," she says. "Although with all the giggling, I couldn't focus much at times."

  "Yeah, I couldn't either," I agree. 

  "What was Momo laughing at?" she asks. 

  I shrug. "I don't know but I think Nayeon was just teasing her," I answer.

  She nods but I know that she can sense my jealousy and that makes me feel a bit better. At least she knows how I'm feeling. The others return, holding drinks and snacks. Dahyun tosses Tzuyu a bottle of water while Chaeyoung offers me a can of the same drink she has. I take it, grateful that she even thought of me.

  We all discuss the movie which leads to a random conversation about our favorite snacks. Afterward, we part ways but I'm already feeling rather tired. I follow Momo but only because she grabs my hand and pulls me with her. She begins to look around the room for something and I want to offer her my help but I know that she'd kindly reject. She continues to look until she seems to find it and grabs it tightly.

  "I've got to show something to Nayeon," she says, clutching the object in her hand.

  I nod and she smiles. She leans in and kisses me but pulls away too quickly. Then she looks down at whatever is in her hand and exits the room. I'm alone again. And even though alone and lonely are two different things, I feel like I'm far more lonely than I am alone.

  So I stand there and touch my lips. She pulled away as soon as her lips grazed mine. It wasn't a kiss she had given me, it was a brush on the lips. I try not to let that bother me and try to shrug it off but the feeling doesn't leave me.

  She had said she would make it seem as if the others weren't there watching the movie with us. But in the end, she ended up messing around with Nayeon. Now, that doesn't bother me anymore or at least I don't feel like it does. However, there is one thing still on my mind. Those words still echoing in my ears. She said she'd make it up.

  But will she?

 

*Tzuyu's POV*

  I follow Dahyun and Chaeyoung into our room, sitting down beside them. They begin to talk and I express my opinion here and then but I can't seem to concentrate. Sana's words are still bothering me and it bothers me that it's bothering me. Yes, that may sound confusing but I feel like it makes sense.

  "Tzuyu," Dahyun says and it drags me out of my thoughts.

  "Yes?" I ask.

  "Sana said something about wanting to talk to you," she says.

  Chaeyoung stares at me as well as Dahyun and I realize it's because no one else knows besides Sana, Momo, Mina, and I. "Oh," is all that I can think of.

  "She said she'd come to talk to you before she went to bed," she says. "That is if you aren't already asleep."

  I nod. "Alright, thank you for telling me," I say.

  "Oh and I forgot," She continues. "She said not to mention that to you."

  I manage to smile and Chaeyoung laughs. "Okay, I'll be sure to tell her that you didn't mention it," I say and she laughs.

  So I continue to listen to them talk and even talk myself but my mind is elsewhere. I'm already preparing myself for the conversation. I can already sense that it won't be casual. I don't expect a nice conversation about our favorite movie.

  My stomach is in knots and I don't feel any better when I look up and see Nayeon and Momo talking in the hall. Now, anyone would probably be thinking, 'well they're just talking'. And yes, maybe they are just 'talking' but they look a bit too close for comfort. And I think I can classify 'too close' as standing in front of each other, staring into each other's eyes, noses touching while Nayeon's arm is s around Momo's waist.

  This will not be good news for Mina.

 

A/N

 Hello beautiful people, I've come with a new chapter. I enjoyed writing this but I know that this isn't exactly a chapter full of love and kissing. Forgive me for this chapter but it'll be worth it. It's only a test for Mina and Momo. And as for SaTzu, await that conversation that they'll be having. I know I promised to update soon but I obviously so I didn't do it. The school year has finally finished for me so expect longer and/or more frequent chapters. Next chapter will address SaTzu's conversation so look out for the next update. MiMo will also be mentioned next chapter so await the drama. Until then!