She's mine and I'm hers

The Gay line

*Tzuyu's POV*

  As soon as those words leave my mouth, I feel relieved. But only momentarily. A wave of shame washes over me, I'm lying to myself, lying to them. Funny how I think if I say I don't love her enough times, it'll come true. 

  They stare at me before Momo laughs, kind of awkwardly if I may add. Mina joins her and smiles but of course, it's forced. Jeongyeon and Nayeon join in late while Sana just kind of stares past me. Stares into space. 

  I lightly tap her with the back of my hand. "Hey, you okay there?" I ask. 

  She blinks then shakes her head. "Yeah, kind of just spaced out for a moment," she says. 

  "Just her unnie huh?" I hear Mina quietly say to Momo. 

  "So, Tzuyu, is Sana your favorite unnie?" Nayeon asks me. 

  I scratch the back of my neck. "No, not exactly," I say awkwardly. 

  "Then who is?" Jeongyeon questions. 

  I gesture to Momo and Mina. "Probably one of these two lovebirds."

  "Ahh," Nayeon says with a grin while Jeongyeon asks, "You'd pick Momo as your favorite?"

  "Hey!" Momo says. 

  I chuckle. "Surprisingly, yeah."

  We all stop talking for a moment, the silence slowly taking over. But it isn't an awkward silence, this one is comfortable. I stand up quickly. 

  "Welp, I'm going to go occupy myself," I tell them. 

  They nod as they turn back to one other to resume talking. As I walk away though, I hear someone follow me. I turn around and it's Sana as I had already guessed. 

  "Sa-" I begin. 

  She slaps a hand over my mouth. "I need to say this to someone," she says. 

  I remove her hand. "Go ahead."

  She takes a deep breath and I realize that I'm starting to shake. I try to stay still but this part of me knows what she's going to say. And I'm scared that I'll just break when she says it. I lean against a wall for support, trying to stay balanced on my weak knees. 

  "I kissed Dahyun," she says and my knees slightly give out. 

  I stay silent for a moment then take a shuddering breath. I clear my throat. "Really?"

  She nods and I see a hint of regret on her face. "I don't know what I was thinking but I did it."

  I nod solemnly but it's more of an attempt to shake the thoughts out of my head. Just talking about this makes it feel like the air is a little heavier. Makes my chest a little tighter. And then I see the image again, causing my stomach to churn. 

  She looks at me. "You okay?"

  "Yeah," I nod weakly. "I'm not feeling the best right now, just a little lightheaded. But continue."

  "She forgave me," she says. "Nothing else happened so we brushed it off. I just wanted to confess."

  "Ahh, okay," I say. "Feel better to have it off your chest?"

  She gives a weak smile. "Yeah."

  As I turn and walk away, it seems like I'm in a dream. I don't know if I'm going to pass out or if I'm just exaggerating. And I get my answer as I take another step and my legs completely give out. I crash into the floor and lay there, listening to my heavy breathing. Why is it taking such effort to take a breath? 

  Sana rushes over, placing a warm hand onto my back. Then I hear a few others gather as well. They help me up and when I'm standing, I see their concerned faces. 

  "Are you okay?" Jihyo asks.

  "Yeah, my legs just gave out. A little out of breath too," I answer. 

  Sana offers to help me to our room. Still feeling weak, I agree. When we open the door to the room, Chaeyoung and Dahyun who are inside, jump away from each other. Dahyun's laughter than follows for being so startled. 

  I quirk an eyebrow as I sit down on my bed. When Sana leaves I start to wonder what these two were doing. Why were they so close together and why the unnecessary act of jumping away from each other? I brush it off and lay back. 

*~*~*

  Having just finished eating, I'm one of the last ones to part along with Sana. The others had gone to do other stuff quite a while ago but I stayed to tidy up and Sana chose to accompany me. I get up and start walking away but again, Sana follows. I turn around. 

  "How are you feeling?" Sana asks. 

  "Fine." 

  I turn back and continue to walk and she still follows I pick up the pace and hurry to Momo's dorm. I open the doorknob in a hurry and rush in. But what I see has me take a few staggering steps back. 

  I only see the back of Mina's head and Momo's closed eyes. That's all it takes for me to piece everything together. I take a few steps back and Sana bumps into me. I hear her stumble and then fall. But I'm too busy rubbing the back of my head that collided with the door frame. 

  They jump away and then stand up, startled. I close my eyes, holding up a hand. "I'm sorry."

  Then Sana stands up and asks, "Were you guys...?"

  They both blush furiously and Mina covers her face, the embarrassment evident on her face. "Yes," she says in a muffled voice. 

  The shock turns into happiness and I grin. "MiMo forever," I say and pump my fist in the air. 

  "Are you guys dating?" Sana asks and the surprised look still hasn't left her face. 

  They both look at each other. "She's mine and I'm her's," Momo says. 

 

A/N

  Ahhhh, it's been forever. I apologize for taking so long. I've been busy and to be honest, kind of lazy. Tomorrow is my first basketball game(yes, the schedule is crappy) and I'm happy so I thought I'd finally update. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. MiMo was caught in the act and the SaTzu situation is yet to be solved. By the way, I hope you spotted that small moment between Dahyun and Chaeyoung, what were they doing?