Believe me

The Gay line

*Tzuyu's POV*

  I snake my arm around Sana's waist, pulling her closer. I feel her hand come up and gently caress my cheek. I feel her press herself against me, almost in an urgent manner. Like I'm the only thing holding her up and if I let her go, her legs would give out. Like I'm her only solid ground.

  And if that's the case, then it goes both ways.

  I break the kiss after what feels like an eternity and rest my forehead against her's. Seconds tick by as I try to control my ragged breathing and my racing heart. I try hard to ignore the amount of adrenaline coursing through my veins, but it's hard due to the fact that I'm trembling. 

  I hope she doesn't notice, I think. She does.

  "Are you okay?" she asks, her voice causing me to flinch.

  "Yes," I reply.

  "You're shaking."

  I give a weak laugh. "Adrenaline."

  She laughs. "Honestly, I didn't think you would do it."

  I stare at her. "Do what?"

  "Kiss me."

  A nervous laugh escapes my lips. "Neither did I."

  She looks at me for a moment. "I thought I would have to do it," she admits. "Guess you helped us both?"

  I smile. "Definitely," I say.

  I realize, after a moment, that my arm is still around her and retract it quickly, trying to ignore the blush creeping up my face. But despite my desperate attempt to pull away, Sana grabs my hands and places them on her hips. I avoid her meeting her eyes and instead focus on ensuring that my knees won't give out.

  "I-I think we should go back to our rooms, it's uh getting late," I manage to spit out.

  "Or we could stay here a bit longer and have some fun," she suggests but all I focus on are the words, 'Have some fun'.

  Heat creeps up the back of my neck as I scold myself for thinking such things. Of course, she didn't mean it like that, I think.

  Although, she must have realized how she worded it because she goes red. After I see that, I can't help but ask. 

  "By 'have some fun' you mean—" I begin to ask but she crashes her lips onto mine to quiet me.

  Though the kiss is short-lived because I break away after a few seconds. "We should get some rest," I say quietly as I let my hands go limp at my sides.

  She only nods and begins to turn away.

  But I manage to lean forward, giving her a peck on the lips, before quickly retreating to my shared room. The lights are already off so I quietly, find my bed and sit down. And even though Dahyun and Chaeyoung are asleep, I still can't stop myself from laughing. Maybe I'm a bit too giddy. 

  Although, a sudden sound snaps me out of my thoughts. A sound that I know too well. 

  I stand up silently and head over to Dahyun's bed. I notice immediately that Chaeyoung is beside her. I also notice how close they are, how their arms are wrapped around each other. Then I see Chaeyoung lean forward, placing a kiss on Dahyun's lips and I gasp.

  Maybe a bit too loudly.

 

*Mina's POV*

  Even though Momo's arms are wrapped around me, I can't feel her warmth. I just feel arms wrapped around me that I can no longer recognize as hers. Then I scold myself for saying such things about my own girlfriend. 

  I feel like I'm blowing this out of proportion, I think. 

  I'm still trying to process what I heard from Tzuyu recently. Or maybe I'm still trying to accept it. Either way, it's all I can focus on. I try to think of something else but one thing relates to another and brings me back to it. 

  "Mina," Momo says. 

  "Yes?" I ask.

  "Are you okay?" she asks. 

  No. "Yes," I reply.

  "Are you still mad?" she asks quietly.

  Yes but more sad than upset. "Yes," I reply once more.

  A moment of silence before she continues. "You know I love you right?"

  No, to be honest, I'm not sure anymore. "Yes," I whisper.

  "Do you..." she begins, "still love me?"

  Yes, so much so that it hurts. "Of course," I say.

  "I need you to trust me," she says. 

  I'll try. "Okay," I nod.

  "I know I broke you," she says. 

  "Don't you mean my heart?" I ask.

  "No, I know I broke more than that," she says quietly. "But I'll help you heal yourself."

  "You mean you'll put me back together?" I ask.

  "Maybe I'm won't be able to, but I'll help you as best as I can," she responds.

  She lets go of me and I look at her for the first time. 

  "Can I kiss you?" she asks gently.

  Do as you wish but I might not respond. "Okay."

  She places her lips on mine and after a moment, she pulls away and embraces me. She hugs me tightly and I can feel her tremble against m, but her voice remains stable when she speaks. 

  "I'm sorry," she says.

  I know. "It's okay," I reply.

  "It's not, sorry doesn't fix it," she says.

  "Fix what?" I ask.

  "You."

  "I know," I say quietly.

  "I'm afraid I did more than break a part of you," she says. "I'm afraid I killed something in you."

  "You didn't," I assure her. "Just a little healing and I'll be okay."

  "Sometimes broken doesn't heal," she says.

  Don't scare me. "In my case, it will," I say.

  "It won't be the same," she says.

  I'm aware. "Yes, I know,'" I say. "But sometimes, the broken come back stronger."

  "So what happens to the one who broke them?" she asks.

  "It depends." 

  "Okay, so what happens to me?" she asks.

  "Whatever you want," I answer.

  "I want to know where my heart is," she says.

  I stare at her.

  "Why is that?"

  "I don't know where it is," she answers and then looks at me. "I don't know where yours is."

  "How does it relate?" I ask her, genuinely curious.

  "My heart is where yours is," she pauses, "and I'm not sure either of us knows where your heart is."

  I nod but keep quiet. Silence fills the room before she breaks it.

  "Can you forgive me?" she asks.

  In time. "Eventually."

  Then I ask her something without thinking. "How do I know you're not lying?"

  "Believe in me," she says. "Believe in yourself."

  How can I? "It's hard."

  "I know but sometimes you need to trust people."

  "What if I can't, what if I can't trust you."

  "Trust me to what?"

  "Trust you to love me."

  "You don't have to trust me to love you if I already do, you just have to believe me when I say it," she says and grabs my hand. 

  Okay. "Alright," I say. "Can you say it?"

  She intertwines our fingers and gives a small squeeze. "I love you."

  "I believe you."

 

A/N

  I am a horrible person. I apologize for not updating sooner and I apologize for the angst in this chapter. But I enjoyed writing it so I hope you enjoy reading it. SaTzu is sailing while MiMo hit a small bump in the road. By the way, what do you guys think of Dahyun and Chaeyoung? Yes or no, I'd like to hear your opinions. You can also comment on one of your favorite ships if Dahyun and Chaeyoung is a no go. I just might implement it into the story. Until next time!