It's a long story

The Gay line

*Chaeyoung's POV*

  I feel her lips press against mine. It's...gentle, her lips soft. For a moment, I don't know what to do but stand there with on mine. Slowly, I begin to move my lips against hers and she does the same.

  I'm kissing Dahyun, I think, and she's kissing me back. Then, I remember that this has happened before. Many times.

  Although that doesn't last very long because I have to pull away in order to catch my breath. I look off to the side, too embarrassed to look at her. When I manage to meet her eyes, I see the intensity in them and know that I must have the same look.

  Without hesitation, I press my lips to hers once more. I feel her hand at the back of my neck and I tilt my head. I can only hear our breathing, feel her warmth, and I'm oddly satisfied.

  I move my hands down to her waist but all I can think about is how her shirt will get wet. That thought is thrown out the window when I feel her tongue enter my mouth. I'm caught off guard but only for a moment. 

  It's a weird sensation but for some reason, a pleasant warmth spreads throughout my body. I press her back against the sink, keeping her in place. She's surprised for a second and pulls away. I press my mouth against hers and nibble at her bottom lip. That elicits some type of noise from her that I can't even describe. But it drives me crazy.

  Our kisses grow more urgent and I become aware of hard we're both breathing. The other times we kissed, it never got this...heated. Our kisses never felt needy, she never made any...sounds, and I certainly never felt the way I do right now. 

  I grip onto her shirt and press my body against hers. I feel my desire grow. My mind starts to race and it becomes filled with things I really shouldn't be thinking about. 

  I let my tongue explore the inside of and I feel her grip onto a strand of my hair. My hands itch to roam her body but I try to keep them in place. I release my grip on her and move my hands underneath her shirt. Even though my urge to move them elsewhere is strong, I rest them on her stomach. 

  She pulls away and I open my eyes. "Chaeyoung," she manages to get out.

  "Hm?" 

  "Maybe we should stop," she says.

  I look at her for a moment. "Is that what you'd like?" I ask her. She nods. "Okay, that's fine."

  I move my hands from her stomach and wipe whatever water remains on my pants. I look at her, waiting, but she doesn't move. Her hands remain in my hair, her body remains pressed against mine.

  "Are you okay?" I ask. Shouldn't she have moved away by now?

  "Yes," she says. "But maybe we can stay like this for a minute."

  I nod because that's fine by me but I know that having her this close won't do me any good. I snake my arm around her and listen to her catch her breath while she plays with my hair. Everything is good until I get bored of staring at the wall and decide to look somewhere else.

  Dahyun's skin is so pale, I think as I glance at her neck.

  It's not like I haven't noticed before but for some reason, it feels like a revelation. I stare at her neck, trying to ignore the things that are running through my head but the impulse to kiss her neck begins to grow. It feels so wrong but I can't stop myself when I begin to lean in. 

  My lips brush against her skin and I feel her flinch but she doesn't say anything. She must think I did it by accident. I press my lips against the surface of her neck, firmly this time, but she still doesn't say a word. I pull away and do it again. This time, I feel her tense up a bit but nothing else. I repeat, waiting a second for her to say something. It takes about 7 kisses for her to open .

  "Chaeyoung," she says.

  "What?" I ask, kissing her neck again.

  "We should finishing cleaning," she says, her breathing starting to pick up.

  "Is that what you want?" I ask her. I let my lips linger.

  "Uh, y-" she gasps when she feels my tongue brush against her skin.

  I move to a different area, pressing kisses along her neck. Her breathing is incomplete, her hand is tangled in my hair, her body beginning to grow more and more tense.

  I stop for a moment. "Was that a 'yes'?" We both know that I'm teasing her.

  I continue to kiss her and I can feel her swallow. "T-that was...it was-" her words die in . My hands have made it beneath her shirt, resting against her stomach.

  I fight back a smile before I begin to gently a spot on her neck. She's nearly rigid but she makes no sounds. I move to a different spot and have barely begun to when a moan falls from . 

  It's quick and it's not loud but it's unmistakable. I continue, applying a bit more pressure, and sure enough, another moan escapes . She grips onto me tighter and I hear her try to control her breathing.

  "Chaeyoung," she says for the third time.

  "Yes?"

  "Don't stop," she says, her words hanging in the air.

  "Your wish is my command," I respond and resume what I was doing.

  She pulls me as close as she can, pressing my head closer to her neck. I'm practically being smothered but I don't stop what I'm doing and I let my hands roam. I inch my hands up, touching every inch of her skin that I can but I stop when I get to her...chest.

  She's panting and making noises that only encourage me. Neither of us stops what we're doing until we hear voices begin to approach. My eyes fly open and I pull away as quickly as I can. We look at each other and I see the panic in her eyes that's reflected in mine.

  "Grab a sponge," she whispers urgently.

  I pick one up and run my hands under the water. I grab some soap suds and wipe them on my face and clothes. She gives me a look and I want to explain but I have no time. I wipe my hands on her shirt, effectively wetting it and slap some soap on her face.

  "Now pretend that we're having a playful fight," I say in a low voice and she nods.

  When Jeongyeon and Jihyo walk in, she lightly smacks my cheek, making soap and water fly everywhere. We both burst out laughing. I hear Jihyo giggle before saying, "Having fun there?"

  I look over my shoulder. "Yes, actually," I answer. I can see Jeongyeon grab something from the fridge but I don't look away from Jihyo.

  She smiles. "That's good," she says and turns to follow Jeongyeon who has already started to walk away. "Just don't make too much of a mess."

  "Okay!" Dahyun calls out.

  When their footsteps grow more and more distant, I let out a sigh of relief. I throw down the sponge and wipe my hands on a towel. I wipe the soap off my face and turn to her.

  "That was close," she says.

  "Yeah," I agree. I look at her neck and notice the mark I left. "Now, about your neck..."

  Her eyes widen. "You left a mark?" she asks and I nod. "How bad?"

  I glance at it again. "It's really red but in my defense, it's because it happened about 1 minute ago."

  She sighs. "Didn't it cross your mind that you might leave a mark?" she sounds exasperated.

  "Didn't it cross yours?" I ask. "I do recall that you said something along the lines of-"

  "Yes, I know what I said," she cuts me off.

  I can tell that panic is beginning to set in so I wrap an arm around her. "Don't worry," I tell her. "There's someone who can help."

*~*~*

*Mina's POV* 

  Silence is so peaceful. I've always enjoyed sitting by myself, in silence but recently I found that I enjoy sitting in silence with Momo too. There's something so soothing about being with someone you love and only being able to hear their breathing. 

  I rub circles into Momo's hand and she gives a squeeze. Everything about right now reminds me of what happened not too long ago. Maybe that's why I like it so much. 

  "I'm thirsty," she says quietly, breaking the silence.

  "We could get something to drink," I tell her and she nods. 

  I stand up, never letting go of her hand, and let her lead the way. Before I know it, we're at the fridge and Momo has let go of my hand so she can figure out what she'd like to drink. She settles on water, like she usually does, and immediately begins to gulp it down.

  "Hey," Momo says. 

  "Hello," Chaeyoung replies and I'm caught off guard because I didn't notice her. Or Dahyun.

  "Why are you two still here?" I ask.

  "We were cleaning up," Dahyun says, rubbing her neck.

  "But...we need your help," Chaeyoung says.

  I nod. "Alright. What happened?" I ask.

  Dahyun stops rubbing her neck and lets her hand drop to her side. My eyes immediately go to her neck and I notice it.

  "Is that a hickey?" Momo asks without any shame.

  "No," Chaeyoung blurts out.

  "If you want to call it a 'love bite' that's fine, but I know what I'm looking at," Momo says.

  Dahyun blushes. "Well, yeah..." she mutters.

  "So you need help covering it up?" I ask, putting it together.

  "Yes," Dahyun says. "Please."

  I look at Momo and she nods. "Okay, we can help."

  Chaeyoung and Dahyun let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks," they both say.

  "One question," Momo says.

  "What is it?" Chaeyoung asks.

  "Who gave it to you?" she asks, looking at Dahyun.

  Tension fills the room and I can see Dahyun begin to blush. I look over at Chaeyoung and find that she's blushing too. Neither of them says a thing but Momo is waiting for an answer.

  "Uh," Chaeyoung says.

  "You see..." Dahyun begins.

  They both look at each other. They grow even redder before looking away for a second. Chaeyoung gives her a nervous smile but I can see the worry in Dahyun's eyes. Wait, I think. Did Chaeyoung...?

  Chaeyoung looks back at us. "It's a long story," she says.

 

A/N

  It's been too long since I've updated. I got a bit caught up writing that scene between Chaeyoung and Dahyun so MiMo's scene was lacking a lot. I hope that I can make that up in the next chapter but I hope you enjoyed this one. Expect some awkward moments next chapter as Dahyun and Chaeyoung have a lot to explain. MiMo will be included next chapter and I'll try to include SaTzu. Until then!