Unanswered questions

The Gay line

*Tzuyu's POV*

  My heart explodes when her lips brush against mine. It's gentle at first. Unable to move, I sit still, feeling terrified. She takes my stillness as a sign to slowly continue and she presses her lips against mine firmly. It's a weird feeling but not like the bad weird, more like the foreign and newly experienced weird. 

  After about a second, my body seems to process what's happening and I push her away. Maybe a little too hard. I stand up quickly and bring a trembling hand to my lips, the lips that she just kissed. I don't know if I'm lightheaded from the kiss or from getting up too fast but either way, I don't like it. 

  "What...?" is all that comes out my mouth when I open it. 

  She looks at me, thinking of what to say. "I...I probably shouldn't have done that."

  I stay silent. The whole room is quiet but my breathing is loud and I can hear my heart beating in my ears. Can feel it beating throughout my entire body. The adrenaline coursing through my veins. And the tingling sensation on my lips. 

  I look at her and then without warning, I run past her. My legs seem to work without me even asking and I make it to our room. I knock and then open the door, not paying attention to the two other girls in the room. I close it behind me and then walk over to my bed before slowly dropping on it like a dead body. I press my face against my pillow. 

  I admit, having my face in this pillow makes it a little hard to breathe but it smothers the sound of my shallow breathing. I ignore the hushed murmurs of Chaeyoung and Dahyun and instead try to sort out the thousands of thoughts in my head.

  My mind can't seem to focus on one thing because it keeps going back the feeling of the kiss. Such a foreign feeling. But the warmth and the softness stuck out. Why did she even kiss me? I don't know why and I don't know what made her think it was a good idea. 

  I can't help but think she kissed me because she was curious. It bothers me after I leave that as an option. She kissed Dahyun before me too and that irks me even more. However, it hurts me more than it irritates me. Because if her kiss was nothing but an experiment, I feel like some type of unknowing test subject. 

 

*Mina's POV*

  I grab onto Momo's hand, removing it from where it was resting around my waist. It's almost weird how her hand fits so perfectly in mine. She intertwines our fingers a moment after and gives it a squeeze. 

  "Mina," she says quietly. 

  "Yes?"

  "I know that it isn't necessary but can I call you my girlfriend?" She asks. 

  I chuckle. "Didn't you just tell Tzuyu and Sana that I was your's and you're mine?"

  "Yeah but," She looks at me, "girlfriend makes it sound more official."

  I nod. "Sure, you can call me your girlfriend."

  She sits up and removes her hand from mine. I sit up as well and look at her. She grabs my hand gently once more but doesn't intertwine them. 

  "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asks. 

  I grin although it's cheesy. "Yes," I say. 

  She brings my hand to her lips and kisses it. I pull it back gently and involuntarily cringe. "When did you get so sappy?"

  "When I fell for you," she says but this time with a serious tone of voice. 

  I smile a little before leaning over and pressing a kiss against her lips. Maybe I underestimated Momo when it came to romance. But now I know how cheesy she can be. And I hope only I will see this cheesy side of her. The romantic side.

  I've never really thought about it but I've fallen for Momo so hard. The fall was nice, peaceful. Maybe I never noticed because I had fallen for so long and it almost became normal. But I'm just glad Momo was there to catch me. And I'm glad that I was the one to catch her. 

 

A/N

  Wassup! It's been a while. It's really late right now but I figured I would update. It's rather short, I know. But I didn't want you guys to suffer any longer, wondering about what would happen between Sana and Tzuyu. I will definitely continue the whole situation and her POV next chapter so you guys will know what she thinks. By the way, I had to include a little bit of MiMo. I hope you enjoyed the chapter as always and the next chapter will be up soon.