We need to talk

The Gay line

*Chaeyoung's POV*

  I feel like bolting when Dahyun has finished explaining how she acquired a hickey. God, I hate that word. Hickey. It sounds so unappealing and it only adds to my guilt. For a second, I almost forget that I'm in the same room as three other people but I snap back to reality when Dahyun clears . Quite loud, if I may add.

  I glance at her before turning my gaze to Mina and Momo. Mina is trying to hold back her emotions and I can tell that she's biting her lip to stop herself from blurting out any questions. On the other hand, Momo has a blank expression but I can practically see the gears turning in her head.

  "Are you going to say anything?" I ask weakly. I don't intend to be rude, it's just that their staring is making me uncomfortable.

  "Let them process it," Dahyun tells me.

  Mina finally opens . "That's...wow," is all that comes out.

  I can't help but blush. "It's a lot, I know," I say. 

  Neither of us says anything for what feels like an eternity but then Momo decides to speak up.

  "So...you two kissed and Chaeyoung gave you a hickey," she says and nods to herself. "Now, let's figure out how to cover it up."

  I'm almost surprised by how nonchalant she sounds. She's more invested in covering up Dahyun's hickey than what lead up to it. I can't help but smile because my respect for Momo has grown.

  "Makeup?" Mina asks Momo and she nods. "I'll get it."

  Mina walks off in search of makeup which leaves Dahyun, Momo, and I. Silence fills the room almost immediately and although it's awkward, I'd really like someone to talk. If no one chooses to, I'll happily start a conversation.

  "Do you really not care?" Dahyun suddenly blurts out and I jump.

  Momo looks at her for a moment. "I do," she starts, "but I only care about the hickey. Covering it up is all I'm concerned about."

  "So you don't...?" Dahyun trails off like she can't believe what Momo said.

  "No, I don't care about your relationship," she says.

  I'm relieved but only for a second. "Hey! We're not together," I say.

  All she does is nod. "Okay, understood," she says but she has a smirk on her face. "If this happens again, which I assume will, please don't leave a hickey in such an obvious area."

  I want to sputter out an objection but Dahyun answers with a firm, "Okay."

  I can hear Mina's footsteps approach and Momo turns toward the direction of the sound. "You know, you don't have to be so embarrassed," she says when she turns back. "About kissing and whatever."

  "Ah."

  Mina has just set down the supplies when Momo says, "Mina and I are together."

  It feels like all the oxygen in the room has been out. I can feel Dahyun tense up next to me while my mouth has dropped open. Mina is frozen in her spot, a blank expression on her face.

  Momo reaches out and grabs ahold of her hand, giving a small squeeze. "It's okay, Mina," she reassures her. "We can trust them, remember? We're alright."

  At that, she relaxes and intertwines her fingers with Momo's. I can't help but melt when I see this. Dahyun, on the other hand, lets out a squeal before apologizing profusely.

  "Alright, let's cover this up," she points at Dahyun's neck.

  "Agreed," Momo says. "But there's someone you should talk to after this. Both of you."

  I nod but in all honesty, I'm nervous.

*~*~*

*Tzuyu's POV*

  "So about that kiss," I say when Sana and I are finally alone.

  "What about it?" Sana says.

  "I was wondering if I could..." I trail off.

  Sana feigns innocence. "Could what?"

  I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "If I could kiss you," I say in a low voice.

  She smiles. "I'm all yours," she whispers.

  I press my lips against hers and almost sigh because it feels like it's been too long since I last kissed her. She moves her lips against mine and I swear, it feels like my world is spinning. There's something so mind-numbing about Sana's kisses that I can't get enough of. I never will.

  Her hands move up and cup my jaw gently. I smile into the kiss because I love how soft her touch is. Everything about her is soft. Her eyes, her smile, her kisses, her touch, her skin. Well, the skin that I have touched is soft, as for the rest...

  Stop that, I scold myself, Kissing her is enough.

  It is because I could do it all day and I probably would have if someone wasn't knocking. I break the kiss and let out a sigh. She looks at the door as if contemplating whether she should ignore the knocking or not. She presses a chaste kiss against my lips before calling out, "Who is it?"

  "It's Dahyun," a voice calls back.

  Sana opens the door and Dahyun peeks her head in. When she walks in, Chaeyoung follows. At first, they stare at Sana before turning their attention to me. They don't say anything, just stare. I'm about to ask them what it is they need but I'm cut off.

  "We need to talk to you about something," Dahyun says, a serious look on her face.


 A/N

  It's been too long since I last updated but I hope this chapter can satisfy your needs for now. More SatTzu will be included next chapter but what did you guys think of Momo's confession? See you next chapter. Until then!