What if...

The Gay line

*Tzuyu's POV*

  I stare at them both but I can't hide the smile that creeps onto my face. "Don't tell anyone, you're the only ones that know," Mina adds. 

  "Okay," I nod. 

  Sana nods as well but she still looks kind of lost. I turn back Momo and Mina, realize just how close they're standing beside each other. How their hands are touching, resisting the urge to intertwine their fingers. 

  "We'll go," I say and I grab Sana's arm.

  I pull her out of the room, away from Mina and Momo so they can have their privacy. I close the door behind us and then let go of her arm. I walk away but I can't help but some still feel slightly surprised. 

  After all my teasing, I was...right all along? I walk to my room, well not completely my room but you get the gist of it. I peek through the crack, the door still a bit opened. Chaeyoung and Dahyun are inside as I figured. Sitting rather close and giggling. Probably cracking jokes. 

  I walk away from the door and head back to the couch. I throw myself on it, spreading out. Seems like everyone has something to do. I could go to the room...but do I really want to interrupt Chaeyoung and Dahyun? And whatever they're doing? 

  But as I lay down and listen to the steady sound of my breathing, I realize how lonely I am. How broken my heart still feels. Everything I've been doing was a distraction so that I could get away from how I feel. And it worked, temporarily. But in the end, it failed. 

  If I ignore all of it, could I get over my feelings? My love for Sana brings more pain than it does happiness. I'm not even an adult yet but I'm stressing over some stupid crush. 

  "Tzuyu?" 

  My heart stops beating for a moment. Then it starts back up, painfully. It feels like the wind was knocked out of me. I take a breath. 

  "Yes?"

  "Can I sit down?" Sana asks. 

  "Sure," I answer. Could I even say no?

  She sits down near me. I try to ensure that my breathing isn't too loud. I can hear my heart beating erratically in my ears. Who knew a broken heart could still beat? Being near her right now is painful and I'm getting a headache from overthinking. 

  Then I feel a warm hand on my back and I freeze. My breathing stops and my senses go on hyperalert. Her hand doesn't move though. What was her hand that was resting on my back is pressed down more firmly. I feel the warmth wash over me entirely. 

  "What do you think about Mina and Momo?" She asks. 

  "I think it's cute," I answer honestly. 

  "What if people find out?" She asks. 

  "They won't," I say firmly. 

  Then suddenly she blurts out, "I'm confused." 

  "About what?" I ask. 

  "My feelings," she answers. Oh. 

  I stay silent. "What if..." Her voice trails off. 

  I hesitate before asking, "What if what?"

  Her hand moves off my back and I hear her stand up. She walks over to the other side of the couch. The side I'm facing because I didn't bother looking at her. I only see her legs. 

  "Sit up," she says. 

  "Why?" I ask. 

  "Just do it," she says. 

  I reluctantly sit up but keep my gaze on the floor. She leans down so that I have to look at her. I turn my head the other way, embarrassed. 

  "What are you doing?" 

  "This," she says. 

  She grabs my chin and turns my head so that our eyes meet. We're centimeters away and our noses are almost touching. I can feel her breath on my lips. I stay, frozen in my spot. I try to act cool but my heart jumps up into my throat when she leans in. 

 

A/N

  Hey, it's been a while, I apologize for that. I thought I could provide some SaTzu. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and again, I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I'll try and update again soon!