Did you?

The Gay line

*Tzuyu's POV/The next day*

  My eyes flutter open and I suddenly become aware of my surroundings. Did I fall asleep? I roll over and move my neck, trying to rid myself of the stiff feeling. I run a hand through my messy hair and force myself to sit up. For a millisecond, I almost forget what happened last night.

  But just for a second.

  The tingling sensation returns and I swipe a hand over my lips as if it'll just wipe away. It doesn't. I try to ignore the feeling and glance at Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Their sleeping bodies lie huddled together while their phone lays on the ground, forgotten. I stand up, my legs feeling weak beneath me, and stretch. I try to silence a yawn but the whole silence thing is ruined when my stomach grumbles. 

  Loud. Like a dying whale.

  I tiptoe out the room, leaving the sleeping girls behind, and head towards the kitchen. The normally happy Nayeon seems completely out of it as she tries to rub the sleep out of her eyes. In fact, all of them seem out of it. Except for Jeongyeon who at least seems a bit aware of what year it is.

  I look around at all the sleepy faces and only find that Sana, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung are still asleep. Though I wish I hadn't woken up, I think. I came over here to get a drink but my legs take me away from the fridge, toward the sofa. I settle on taking a seat.

  Jihyo sits at one end of the couch while Momo and Mina are already sitting beside me. I watch Momo slowly drift into sleep and her body begins to lean forward. The only thing that wakes her with a start is Mina suddenly jerking awake. Despite my tiredness, a smile stills forms on my face.

  So we all sit in silence as we all try to completely wake up. All is well until I hear the unmistakable sound of three pairs of heavy feet heading to us. I try to push away the sudden image of Sana's face close to mine. Try to ignore the adrenaline slowly seeping into my veins. But I can't ignore the fact that my heartbeat is drowning everything out.

  But when I see all their faces, I slightly relax. None of their eyes are open and they carelessly throw themselves onto whatever they bump into. Although my nerves aren't completely calm because I know that I'll see Sana sometime in the day. And she'll bring up the kiss without a doubt.

  Then a loud clap breaks the silence and startles everyone. I look up. "Alright," Jihyo says. "Are you all awake?"

  We all nod but Chaeyoung mutters, "I wish I wasn't."

  "What's the plan for the day?" She asks.

  "Store?" Nayeon suggests.

  Jihyo looks at all of us. "Store?" she asks to ensure we have no objections.

  We all nod. "Okay, just get yourself ready. We'll be leaving in half an hour."

*~*~*

  Dahyun lazily pushes a grocery cart into the candy aisle. Sana happily follows and Chaeyoung slowly walks behind her. I sprint towards Mina and Momo. Mina looks at me and walks a little closer while an oblivious Momo skips down the next aisle.

  "Mina?" I ask.

  "Yes?"

  "If a girl kisses me, am I straight?" I ask and cringe at the words a millisecond later.

  She stops walking and looks at me for a second. Then her eyes look past me and I don't even have to turn to know it's Sana. "I don't know..." she says after a long moment of silence. "Did you like it?"

  I let out of a puff of air and don't answer for a moment. Then I nod. "Yeah," I answer truthfully.

 

A/N

  I'm sorry! I really am. In the beginning, I swore I was going to update but then I got lazy. Then I had to login in again and my password wasn't working. Today I decided to get off my and update. I hope you enjoyed the SaTzu this chapter. I kept you waiting for this long so I figured I could make it up with this chapter. I want to and plan to update it either Friday or Sunday(although I might update Saturday, to be honest) Until then!