Accidental kiss

The Gay line

*Mina's POV*

  Drenched from head to toe in sweat, I weakly twist off the cap of my bottle of water. As the water hits my tongue and goes down my throat I smile with relief. That is possibly one of the best feelings in the world. I continue to gulp down more water as the others take a quick break too. Momo walks over and takes a swig from her bottle and I'm astonished by the fact that she's not sweating. I watch her finish off her bottle and close it before tossing it on the floor. 

  She looks at me. "Hm?"

  "Huh? Oh uh n-nothing," I manage to spit out but mentally slap myself. 

  "While you were dancing I noticed a small flaw during one of the moves," she points out. 

  I stare at her quizzically. "Which one?"

  She walks outwards a bit, trying to avoid the others who have started to dance again, and shows me the move. I watch her repeat it a few times and focus on trying not to notice her toned stomach but it's impossible. It's amazing how she can dance so perfectly. 

  "Now you do it," she instructs. 

  I walk towards her and mimic the same dance move. I can feel her eyes on me, making me feel self-conscious, and repeat it a few times. She holds up a hand, signaling for me to stop. 

  "You need to move your body a little more during it, you look kind of stiff," she comments. 

  She walks behind me and guides me as I dance. I do the move clumsily due to the fact that I can hear her ragged breathing by my ear and my skin feels like it's on fire. My stomach is filled with butterflies and I can't focus on a single thing. 

  Her hands are removed from my body and I feel her step back. "I'll help you more tomorrow."

  I swallow the lump in my throat and nod. 

  Everyone gathers their stuff together and we leave. As we walk out and into the car, all I can think of is Momo. Just recently we had accidentally kissed. 

Flashback

  Momo held out a pepero and I took it between my teeth. She took the other end and I smiled like an idiot. As we moved in closer, Sana looked over and pushed our faces closer together. Our top lips touched and we both recoiled in shock. 

  My face flushed and I hid behind the table in embarrassment while Momo explained to Nayeon what had happened. I had emerged seconds after, face bright red, and fanned myself as it if would help. I slowly relaxed but when Momo stood by me, I brought my hand up to my face. Slightly touching my upper lip, exactly where Momo's had touched it and smiled. It was still tingling and I was hoping they didn't find out that I liked it but rather that I was simply just embarrassed. Momo hadn't seemed affected at all which made me relax but a part of me wished her reaction was bigger. 

End of flashback

  I fiddle with my hands in my lap. I look up and watch Sana and Dahyun talk and laugh. Tzuyu who's sitting beside them quietly stares out the window. Beside me, Jungyeon and Momo are talking. It pains me for some reason. To see Momo so happy with someone that isn't me. That probably sounds really selfish but I don't think any of the others care for Momo the way I do. 

  I lean my head against the window and walk other cars pass by. The conversation between Jungyeon and Momo slowly ends which leaves us with an awkward silence. I feel someone slowly lean against me, bringing warmth to my side, and I feel myself flush red. I know it's Momo, I can tell. I stop fidgeting with my hands and try to ignore the heat radiating off of her. 

  Then her arm slowly links with my mine and my heart jumps up into my throat. If I was standing up right now, my knees would buckle. But just as soon as she's pressed up beside me, she slowly retracts her arm and moves away from me. My side suddenly feels cold and I miss the warmth. 

  She resumes talking to Jungyeon once more and I sigh quietly. I feel like I'm getting mixed signals constantly. I can never compete with Jungyeon and her beloved jokbal. It's times like these that I start to feel like I should give up on her...

 

A/N

  I will include SaTzu next chapter! This is going to be kind of slow-paced by the way for all you impatient readers.