Ninth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night time at the EXO Dorm...

 

 

The remaining members were busy with whatever they are doing at the moment, the three hyungs Lay,Suho & Xiumin are out for some grocery shopping for dinner, the maknaes along with their Kyungsoo hyung are watching an anime called Prince Of Tennis in Kyungsoo’s room while Baekhyun, Chanyeol & Chen are chilling in ChanBaek’s shared room. Chanyeol & Baekhyun is huddled in Yeol’s bed and is busy with their phone whilst Chen is being the noisy member that he is singing random songs that he would be hearing in his phone. What’s unusual is that Baekhyun would usually join him in his sing-a-long session but not today, he is instead focused in his phone looking at whatever he was looking. With the lack of attention that he’s getting, Chen decided to disturb them with their business instead. He sneaked in to Chanyeol’s side and tried to check on what he was doing.

 

 

“Kenzie”  he read which, startled the focused Chanyeol that’s on his phone. Chanyeol looked at him with wide eyes and hugged his phone at the same time. “who’s Kenzie?”  he asked looking at Chanyeol, Baekhyun who was beside him just giggled that Chen found out what he was doing. Chanyeol just shook his head not wanting to spill anything at all, he’s sure if he tells Chen anything about Kenzie, everyone in their dorm would know and he doesn’t want that. Chen narrowed his gaze towards Chnayeol, “you know I wouldn’t stop till you tell me who Kenzie is.”  Chen told him, which was obviously true. Chanyeol doesn’t know what to do, his mind is debating whether he would tell Chen or not. “Come on Yeol-ah, aren’t we brothers?”  he again questioned Yeol, the later who was in question still doesn’t know how to answer, he turned to his best friend but he’s just focused on his phone, he nudged him on the elbow and just the Baekhyun turned to him in full attention, “what?”  Baekhyun asked dropping his phone on his side.  “will you help me out here?”  he whispered to him, Baekhyun just shrugged making fun of Chanyeol’s situation, Yeol glared at him and decided to play along, he turned to look at Chen with a grin on his face.  “Okay, let me tell you a story then.”  Yeol started and Baekhyun just grinned still not knowing what was about to happen, Chen sat in attention, fully focused to Chanyeol,  “It all started at the park, THIS MORNING...”  Chanyeol began... hearing the start of Chanyeol’s story, Baekhyun hurriedly covered his mouth with both of his hands, this story isnt just about Kenzie this will be the death of him Byun Baekhyun, he will be more embarrassed if ever Chen will know something about the scenario at the park, plus Kim Jongdae will never stop pestering him with what he did to the girl. Chanyeol immediately got rid of his hand that’s covering his mouth.  “What? I’m going to tell the story about Kenzie, why are stopping me?”  Chanyeol asked grinning at Baekhyun,  “that wouldn’t be just about her...”  Baekhyun said in a whisper, but Chen who was just inches away from them heard him none the less,  “who else?”  Chen asked looking at both Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Baek gasped in nervousness while Yeol just grinned mischievously,  “well let me start the story...”  Baekhyun was about to grab Yeol again but the later extended his head covering Baekhyun’s face completely pushing him away from him, Baek was obviously too short and that goes to the length of his arms as well, stopping Chanyeol was failed and all he can do now is sulk at the side feeling the agony and guilt hearing the story again about what happened at the park which Chanyeol was telling Chen in full details.

 

“Im screwed...”

Baekhyun told himself in self pity, hugging both his knees and buried his face in between while hearing the story, preparing himslef for the humiliation that he'll be hearing from Kim frickin' Jongdae

 

Half an hour of the story telling and not even half way when Chen started to laugh his off, the embarrassing moment of Baekhyun is Chen’s source of great happiness, he kept on teasing Baekhyun of how embarrassing it was to mistakenly judge a person of what she’s not, what’s even worse is that she was a foreigner, learning about the sudden Italian speaking incident. Another barrage of teasing came to both Baekhyun & Chanyeol when it was time for the Apgujeong story, Yeol can’t stop himself in day dreaming about Kenzie, while Baek felt uncomfortable with the feeling of fluttering in his stomach that’s he’s getting whenever he remembers the blonde girls smile and her alluring hazel nut eyes. After the story telling, barrage of laughter’s and teasing came from Chen, Chanyeol didn’t mind at all, he just went back on scanning his phone, searching for every Kenzie that he’ll find on instagram.

 

“yah! Stop it already!”  Baekhyun exclaimed, covering his ears from Chens noise, “that was really embarrassing Baekyun-ah...”  Chen told him, again and again...  “I know it was, so would you please stop it already?!”  Baekhyun said begging for the derpy/noisy Chen to stop. The other finally obliged and wiped the tears of the corner of his eyes from all the laughing he has done.  “but wait up, didn’t that blonde girl recognize you? I mean it just happened hours after you saw each other again in Apgujeong...”  Chen’s question got Baekhyun thinking, he has a point though, but he remembered that at that time they went to Apgujeong he was already wearing a nose mask over his face and same as Chanyeol and the maknaes. “nope, I’m sure she didn’t” he answered until he remembered something,  “but at one point, when we were waiting for a cab, it’s when Yeol called Kenzie suddenly, she and one guy looked at our side, and by the way her facial expression changed when she looked at me, I think she recognized me at that time..and the guy even glared at me.”  Baekhyun said remembering, Chen just nodded his head,  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter