Eighth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When the quartet arrived to the hotel after their trip from Apgujeong, the guards offered to bring their shopping to their rooms which they agreed with, all of them gave their bags to the guards and thay all went off to the suites of the Wu siblings then just come down after wards. The hotel staff welcomed them and directed them to a private function hall where their buffet meals were waiting. Butler Samuel were already waiting for them along with the head security Minjoon and the other security personnel Kim Seokjin. Both Minjoon & Seokjin stood up to their seats and bowed to the Wu’s. The quartet did the same and went to sit on the remaining empty places. Minjoon & Seokjin stood up from their sits to let their clients have their meal in peace when Luke stopped them.

 

“Please, join us.”  The eldest told them, looking at both Minjoon & Seokjin,  “We can’t master Luke.it would be a disrespect ‘cause you are our client.”  Minjoon answered him with a bow which Seokjin also did.  “it would be more disrespectful if you reject our offer.”  Kieran told them in his most charismatic way that got into Minjoon and Seokjin, with this Minjoon and Seokjin nodded then went back to seating,  “we’ll just wait for the others.”  Luke said referring to Jackson, Jaebum, Myungsoo & Hongbin.

 

After a few minutes, the rest of their security entourage came back and were invited to have their meal with them as well, at first they hesitated with the offer, but none the less agreed seeing that their team leader were already persuaded by the siblings. The meal went well with the new friends of the siblings. They all engaged into conversations about Korea, the Wu’s who are clueless of their mothers homeland kept on asking about the culture and traditions of Koreans  which Minjoon and the others didn’t fail to explain to the Wu’s, even their new co Chinese friend Jackson didn’t fail to explain further when the statements were already hard for the Wu siblings to comprehend.

 

 

 

At the EXO dorm

 

 

When the four who came out early in the morning arrived in their dorms, others just woke up from their slumber and it was obvious all because, Kyungsoo was sitting at the couch as if participating in the mannequin challenge, he wasn’t moving at all and he has this super sleepy expression in his face, Chen and Lay were both sprawled out on the cold floor back to snoozing, while Suho & Xiumin were just starting to cook for their breakfast.

 

“where have you guys been?”  Suho asked when they came in,  “we went to the park hyung.”  Sehun answere then sat at the table,  “what time did you guys go?”  Xiumin the eldest of the group asked,  “maybe at 4..”  Jongin answered, the two oldest nodded without even complaining,  “no one saw you guys there right?you were complete incognito?”  Suho again asked, his question got their attention, four of them looked at each other and was sure thet they were thinking of the same thing, the wallet incident, hearing no answer from them Suho looked back and asked again, all them shook their heads no, that nothing suspicious happened, but Suho has sharp thoughts that a pause in every serious conversations means something, but he chose to let them go for now. Suho went back to cooking, and its Xiumin’s turn to ask them,  “where did you guys go afterwards?”  he asked,  “Apgujeong hyung,”  Yeol answered, the eldest nodded not anymore wanting to question his dongsaengs,  “have you guys eaten’?”  He asked, the four of them just nodded and Xiumin just went back to cooking for the others. After half an hour of preparing food for the remaining members were served and they all ate peacefully, the four of them meanwhile went back to their rooms to change their clothes and decided to chill with the others for the whole day.

 

The two maknaes and Baekhyun were watching some movie on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter