First

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

December 15, 2016

 

Time check: 6:15 am

 

Place: Lake Como, Italy (Wu siblings’  Villa)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The whole villa was silent, only the chirping of the birds can be heard. After a while loud clicking on the marble floor of the house resonated on the whole hall. A black suited French looking old man started to do his job for the day.

 

Two knocks on the door and without an answer he opened it peeking inside.The ringing of a bell was heard inside the room… “Master Luke…it’s time to wake up…”  he announced earning a groan from the occupant of the said room… “I’ll be up in a while Samuel…”  the occupant answered back… “Five minutes and the food will be served…”  the butler named Samuel informed before leaving the room. Another groan escaped from Luke’s mouth before getting up from his bed walking to his bathroom to prepare for the day.

 

Samuel went to the next room…again two knocks on the door and without an answer he opened it and peeked inside. Another round of the bell ringing was heard inside this time the occupant immediately sat up in a startled and sleepy expression. Learning that it was just from Samuel’s bell the occupant huffed and fell back on his bed. Samuel just cracked a small smile seeing the everyday reaction of the room’s occupant…

 

“Master Kieran…it’s time to wake up…”  Samuel informed…Kieran who was lying in bed just gestured a thumbs up to Samuel and the old man understood what he meant… “Few more minutes and breakfast would be served…”  Samuel lastly informed before going out of the room…Kieran again just gestured another thumbs up with his other hand…hearing the door click close he grabbed his llama plush and went back to get some more sleep…

 

Samuel’s next stop was the room opposite of Kieran’s…again two knock but this time the door opened revealing a sleepy looking petite girl rubbing her sleepy eyes with a messy shoulder length hair…

 

“Good morning Lady Mackenzie…”  Samuel greeted…the girl names Mackenzie just looked at him first with a puzzled expression but the greeted the butler back in her sleepy tone… “Good Morning Samuel…”  she greeted while covering in yawning…  “Time to freshen up…breakfast will be ready in a few…”  Samuel informed her…  “Got it…I’ll be out after a minute…”  she answered…Samuel was about to close her rooms’ door when Kenzie suddenly pulled it open again… “Is Hailey up?”  she asked… Samuel was about to answer when suddenly…

“Good Morning to you two…”   a blonde long haired girl greeted them standing before a closed door next to Mackenzie’s… “Good Morning Lady Hailey…”  Samuel greeted respectfully… “Well, aren’t you a little excited?”  Mackenzie asked looking sleepy at the new comer while robbing her eyes…the girl named Hailey just gave her sister her sweetest smile first thing in the morning…while Samuel on the other hand inspected how Hailey was looking…she was wearing a white V-neck shirt paired with her black leather hoodie jacket, a cream colored skinny jeans paired with her Air Jordan 1 and her mcm backpack secured on her back with her Louis Vuitton suit case pulled behind her,  “It seems that you’re ready…”  Samuel told her…Hailey just nodded with a small smile… “Very well then…let me take your luggage and you can proceed to the dining room and wait for your two brothers’ and Lady Mackenzie…”  Samuel instructed her, she gave her luggage to him while she went on to the dining room… Mackenzie on the other hand went back in to prepare herself for the day…

Hailey went to place her backpack on one of the sofa’s that’s in front of the opened huge window leading outside overlooking the lake from their villa…she sat on it  while waiting for her sibling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter