Sixteenth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Soft ballad music filled the room when Hailey woke up from her sleep, she turned to check out the bed beside her, to see that Kenzie not there anymore and her bed already fixed, she woke up early, she thought and got up from her bed. She went out rubbing her sleepy eyes with a yawn escaping . She went straight to the living room to check on Kenzie. Her sister wasn’t there but the TV is on, she was about to go check the comfort room when she looked at the TV screen to see a morning surprise. Currently a re-run of CBX (EXO subunit which includes Baekhyun) live performance in on TV with the camera directed to the singing Baehyun. Hailey just stood behind the couch, watching the performance on TV, that she didn’t see her sister who just came out of the comfort room still her sleeping wear on. Kenzie has a wide smile on her face seeing her sister overly concentrating on the performance.

 

“he’s good isn’t he?” Kenzie suddenly asked looking at her sister’s reaction, another wide smile can be seen in Keznie’s face when she saw how her sister flinched in her spot in shock, “ha? Wh...what?”  Hailey asked peeling her gaze off the TV screen, her older just giggled at her, “I asked...he’s good right?” Kenzie again asked, and sat on one of the couches, waiting for her sister’s answer. Hailey looked at her confused, “who’s good?” she asked, but she already has an idea about who was Kenzie pertaining to... “that Baekhyun guy...” Kenzie said looking at her sister with a mischievous smile, BINGO! , Hailey thought, what is her sister trying to imply though, “he’s a good singer right?” Kenzie again asked now looking at the TV screen with CBX performing other of their songs.

 

Hailey did the same, watching their performance, yeah, he’s good, she thought while watching CBX performance particularly, Baekhyun. And upon realizing what she just thought a frown was seen on her face, how could she think about that with the person that she currently hates (or does she really hate him to that extent?), a loud huff escaped the youngest Wu’s mouth. Her sister who is sitting in the side, is trying her hardest in suppressing a giggle, she wasn’t at all aware that her sister was again observing her every move and reaction. The youngest Wu shook her head furiously in annoyance, WHY ON EARTH IS SHE COMPLIMENTING THAT ANNOYING GUYS ANYWAY, she again tought, crumpling her hair.

 

“are you okay Aeris?” she heard from her sister, and just like that, she straightened up and tried to arrange back her now disarray hair. “ah....ye...yeah...” Hailey stuttered, answering her sister. “so...he’s good right?that Baekhyun guy...” Kenzie again asked, Hailey narrowed her eyes on her sister, “why do you keep on asking me that? You’re the singer in the family you should know the answer to that...” Hailey said annoyed at her sister’s continuous question, “know what?” Kenzie again asked her, “THAT HE’S GOOD!” Hailey exclaimed, and upon hearing her own words, she covered with both her hands, feeling her face heating up. This time her sister cannot hide her giggle anymore, “pardon me Aeris, I didn’t get to hear what you said.” Her sister continued to , “I said they’re all good...” Hailey said trying to cover up what she had answered earlier, “really? But that’s not what I heard...” Kenzie said teasingly, looking at her little sister with a mischievous smile on her face. “why still ask if you heard it already?!” Hailey now in a really annoyed tone, then started to walk out on Kenzie going back to their shared room, “Wǒ hèn nǐ!  (I hate you!)” Kenzie shouted looking back at her sister, “Wǒ yě ài nǐ! (I love you too!)” Kenzie shouted back shaking her head, and went back to watching the on going CBX performance on TV.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

  ( Later that afternoon... )     The quartet is currently strolling at one of the malls feeling bored at their hotel. They were doing some store to store, finding some necessary stuff for their month long vacation in Korea. People, who recognized them, followed them everywhere they go, which resulted for their sudden increase of security escorts as per their father’s request after knowing that the quartet are already being known in Korea through a televised interview with their mother. People took pictures of them, and just like before, the quartet didn’t mind at all, they even smiled for their camera’s and when some approach them for pictures they even oblige and did some poses with them as well, which made the people praise them for their humbleness and good personalities.     Since it was winter in Korea, the quartet went in to one of the shops that offer’s winter clothes as well as casual ones as their products. The Wu boys went in without knowing the store’s name while the Wu girls just followed them. Hailey was on one side of the shop looking at the clothes that’s on display
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter