Seventh

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Walking and walking was what the Wu siblings did the whole day in Apgujeong, They got their bodyguards as their personal tour guides which helped a lot since they were introduced to shops that offers stuff that’s mostly Korean.

 

It was already lunch time so they have to head back the hotel for the hotel prepared meals for them. For their last stop they were introduced by their security/tour guides to a famous crepe station that’s a best seller among Korean people. When they arrived the line for the stall is already long so instead one of the guards named Hongbin that he be the one along with Jackson to buy the said food for them, the Wu’s and the other two guards could find a place to sit on for a while. Luke handed Hongbin some money but their new found friends insisted that they be the one to pay for as a sign of gratitude for the Wu’s generosity and hospitality towards them. The Wu’s were not able to argue more so they just decided to go with whatever they are planning. The others who were told to rest finally found a bench they can sit on. As clients, the two securities Myungsoo & Jaebum let the Wu’s sit on the bench while they stood on corner to corner. Kenzie was sitting on one end and was comfortably talking to Myungsoo when suddenly Kenzie felt a slight pull on her arm and in no time she was already at the middle with Hailey while Kieran was already in his position. Kenzie looked at him in disbelief, she turned to Hailey and the younger just shook her head clueless. Myungsoo on the other hand resorted to just scratching his head due to the awkwardness. And so it’s starting, Kenzie thought.

 

It was getting boring just sitting on the bench, they can see Hongbin and Jackson still standing in line waiting for their turn with few more people before them. Kenzie stood up and grabbed the clueless Hailey with her,  “Hey! Where are you two going?”  Kieran asked looking at Kenzie’s and Hailey’s way,  “Just in that shop.”  Kenzie pointed to some hat shop that’s beside the crepe store,  “we’ll be fine, Hongbin and Jackson are nearby.”  Kenzie added and proceeded to walk with Hailey to the shop. Kieran was about to follow th two girls when Luke stopped him,  “Let them be.”  He told him, Kieran looked at him questioningly,  “Kenzie & Hailey are not babies anymore for us to baby sit them, they can stand on their own and do whatever they want.”  Luke told him looking at the feeling figures of Kenzie and Hailey, Kieran was left with no other choice but to obey the eldest Wu.

 

 

 

At the hat shop...

 

There were just a few people inside trying on different designs of snapback’s, Kenzie and Hailey started to scan the caps that’s on display, both of them got the attention of every people in the shop for being the only girls to be inside a male stuff shop. Both girls were clueless so they just continued to scan the caps.

 

Kenzie was looking at one particular cap and was about to grab it when instead of the cap she felt another hand touch her’s, she looked at the person beside her who was also about to grab the cap she wanted, the person was tall has a blonde hair with a noticeable big ears with his face hidden with a black nose mask, both eyes were locked with each other, the guy finally got to see her up close, it’s all because of Fate, the guy thought and was unknowingly smiling behind the mask that he was wearing, Kenzie just regained her composure when she felt the guys hand already holding hers, she immediately withdraw hers and clasped both her hands together,  “Sorry..”  both of them said at the same time, they again looked at each other and a smile came into Kenzie’s face which made the guy blush, but thanks to the mask he’s wearing Kenzie wasn’t able to see it, if it had happened that way it would have been embarrassing for the boy, their moment were cut off when Hailey and another guy came to them.

 

“Kenzie, did you find anything?”  Hailey asked her sister, both Kenzie and the guy looked at Hailey, the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter