Twenty-Nineth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, as always, Mackenzie was the first one to wake up. She got the clothes she fixed for herself from the closet as well as Hailey’s that they prepared last night and placed it on top of her bed. She decided to go and freshen up first; she’ll wake Hailey up after she’s done. On the boy’s side, Samuel woke the eldest first. Luke thanked the old man. He then suggested that he be the one to wake Kieran up after he’s done freshening up. The old man agreed and went back to his room. After half an hour, Mackenzie went out of the bathroom now fully dressed for the day, with her towel circled in her wet hair. She went back to their room to uncontrollably smile when she saw how Hailey was still sleeping in a cute blanket burrito feeling the unusual cold morning of Seoul. She got her phone from the night stand carefully and took a couple of pictures of Hailey before she finally woke her up.

 

Hailey felt light tugs and shaking before she finally woke up hearing her sister’s soft voice calling her name. Her eyes grew in slits when they opened up adjusting to the light of the room while Mackenzie moved some of her hairs that are covering her face.

 

“Wake up now Aeris....” She heard her sister and felt her rubbing her back that’s a really soothing feeling for her. “Five more minutes...” Hailey requested with her sleepy voice laying on her comfortable side. Mackenzie shook her head at her sister’s lazy request. “No more five minutes Aeris, you have to get up now so we can grab an early breakfast before mom’s assistant comes...” Mackenzie said still rubbing her sisters back.  Groan escaped from Hailey’s mouth, a few more careful stretches and she’s finally up with a dishevelled state. Mackenzie guided her in getting up and gave her a towel and her change clothes. “Go and freshen up now, don’t wait for Luke to come barging in and see you still on you pj’s.” She heard her sister and finally started to walk her way to the bathroom, but not without stopping by the couch to take a sit first and laze around. Unknown to her, Kenzie was observing and when she saw Hailey laze around. “Wu Hyeran...” Hailey heard her sister call out her REAL FULL NAME which Kenzie does when she’s getting serious.

 

Now, that’s the cue to finally get her act up in the morning. She immediately obliged to her sisters call and got up from the couch to head straight to the bathroom and freshen up. Nothing really beats the “real name trick” , Mackenzie thought seeing her sisters familiar reaction every time she does it on her. She went to in front of the mirror in their room and sat on the vanity chair. She removed the towel in her head to dry her hair with a dryer. In the middle of preparing, the two Wu boys barged in, fully dressed and with their prepared backpacks. Both placed their bags on the couch and head straight to the room.

 

“Ready?” Luke asked the minute he entered the bedroom followed by Kieran... “Where’s Aeris?” the second eldest asked roaming his gaze everywhere not finding the youngest Wu around. “Bathroom...” Mackenzie answered while drying her hair. Luke just nodded. “Is Samuel not coming?” Kenzie asked. “He will be, we’ll just give him a knock when we finally head out.” Luke answered. Kenzie just gave him a nod ad again went back to drying her hair. Luke went back to the living to watch TV while Kieran laid on one of the beds trying to sneak a few minutes of sleep again.

 

A few minutes passed and Hailey finally went out of the bathroom wearing a pink hoodie paired with a light denim skinny jeans, the clothes that her sister prepared for her.

 

(PLEASE DON'T MIND THE DIALOGUE IN THE PICTURE. I GOT IT FROM WEIGHTLIFTING FAIRY KIM BOK JOO. I JUST GOT THE PHOTO FOR OUTFIT REFERENCE'S & I JUST LOVE HERA'S LOOK IN HERE. LOL. CREDITS TO THE OWNER FOR THE PIC.)

 

“Good Morning Aeris!” Luke greeted. “Oh! You’re here already?!why so fast?!” Hailey asked upon seeing her brother chilling in their room. “The earlier the better Aeris.” Luke answered her. Hailey kept quiet and just nodded at her brothers answer leaving him be and strutted her way back to her shared room with Kenzie with a pout on her face. She was about to toss her towel in her bed when she suddenly stopped mid-way seeing how Kieran was napping comfortably in it, so she just hang it on a chair. She got a pair of her Adidas Baroque Ornament Spectra High-Top Sneakers, went to the living room to ask for her brother’s help in wearing it for she still has her shoulder brace on and it’s hard for her to reach down. After thanking her brother with the help, she went back to their shared room got her towel again and rubbed her partially wet hair using one of her hand. Kenzie who just finished drying her hair, decided make her sister’s work faster and helped her.

 

“Sit here Aeris.” She called, and her little sister immediately obliged and sat on the vanity chair she previously sat on. Kenzie started to dry her little sister’s hair using her own hair brush and the hair dryer. After doing so, Hailey thanked her sister with the help. Luke went in again;

 

“Ready?” he asked. The two girls nodded. Kenzie got her leather shoulder bag on her bed and sling it on her shoulder; While Luke went to wake the napping Kiearan up. Hailey finally noticed her phone on the night stand and checked it for messages and indeed he got several of them. “Oh! Hunnie-oppa...Baekkie-oppa & Yeollie-oppa? Wahhh...” she said in amazement seeing the EXO members names in her phone screen. She decided to reply to them later and placed her phone on her back pocket. She was about to grab her backpack but was won over by Luke who got it first and carried it for her then made his way out of the room. Hailey noticed her giant brother and immediately went up to him “Good Morning gege!” Hailey exclaimed while standing in front of him. Kieran flinched while rubbing his eyes but none the less answered his sister’s morning greeting with a sleepy smile and a kiss on her forehead, “Aren’t you kind of energetic at this early morning Aeris?” Kieran said, “I have to gege...If I don’t, then I can’t play with the kids later.” Hailey answered. Kieran just nodded at her then tap her head. He then head out of the room and got his bag following Luke out. Making sure that everything is set, Kenzie checked their room for anything that they might have left. And upon rememberning how she saw Hailey was curled earlier like a burrito in her blank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter