Fifteenth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

If only staring could burn, the VIP ticket for EXO's concert that laid on the coffee table would have been in great fire with all of the staring that Hailey has been doing ever since they came back to their hotel from their dinner with their mom. She had completely forgotten about the sudden invitation of the EXO boys, if not for the album, light stick and the ticket that she got inside her bag. And remembering how their mother persuaded them to go to the concert kept on repeating in Hailey’s mind. The Wu boys are obviously not interested to go, whilst Mackenzie who seems to have agreed to give it a try.

 

The youngest Wu is really confused as of the moment, she is in between the line of agreeing and disagreeing, just like Kenzie, she wants to give Korean pop concert a try, to see what’s the difference between the western type concerts, while on the other hand she wants to decline for she knows that if she goes to this concert she’ll surely see her most dreaded human being as of the moment. She was left with nothing but to crumple her own hair in frustration. She got the ticket and place it back in her bag where the other EXO stuff are and dumped her bag back on her bed side and went to the living room to watch some TV shows in order to calm her mind. But the minute she turned it on, Hailey was in internal turmoil hearing a certain lyric of a song. 

 

Why dont you stay for a while

It's been too long since I've smiled.

There's too few people I trust.

I wont ask you for too much

Good convera sation and such

And If Im being honest

 

time to time,

You cross my mind,

Good company is hard to find,

From time to time,

You cross my mind,

So stay with me,

Just for a while.

 

She heard. Currently, the music video of a band called Twin Forks – Cross My Mind is on,  

 

and at one point, a certain boy inside their van heading home after rehearsal, has his earphones on and is currently listening to the same song, that's currently his replayed song ever since certain incidents happened between him and a particular girl that he cant seem to forget and from time to time her smiling face crosses his mind. Hailey Wu...Baekhyun quietly muttered looking out of his car window.

 

           

( now back to the current outburst of the youngest Wu )

 

 

“Nǐ zài gēn wǒ kāiwánxiào ma! (are you kidding me?!)”  Hailey exclaimed in Chinese. Then immediately changed the channel, which she regretted again, a news about EXO’s upcoming concert in currently being reported. Hailey looked at the TV screen in disbelief crumpling her own hair in annoyance seeing the members faces are flashed on the TV while rehearsing. She again grabbed the remote to change it to another channel again, and thankfully she found one that can somehow entertain her. The new music video of the famous Korean group Big Bang is currently on, Hailey thinking that she’s finally saved, released a sigh of relief and was fully attentive with the video, but it was not for long. When the Big Bang music video ended, another video came on, and to her shock the first face that she see’s is none other than her least wanted member of EXO to see. Baekhyun.  “She got me going crazy...”  she heard him singing his line from their song Monster, while acting in front of the camera, the youngest Wu looks really stunned, speechless, motionless & expressionless. Hailey’s grip on the remote control grew strong that it almost broke if not for her throwing it on the side. She got one of the pillows beside her and covered her face with it. “IM GOING CRAZY!”  she exclaimed in between squishing the pillow. When she looked up, a confused Mackenzie was looking at her, already wearinf new clothes, holding on to her towel that covered her wet hair, with her tooth brush in . “are you okay?” Kenzie mumbled her words, asking her sister. Hailey shook her head furiously, and got up to get her change clothes and towel to freshen up and might as well calm her nerves with all this EXO stuff going on.

 

The night went on, and the Wu’s already said their goodnight to each other. Kenzie is already comfortably sleeping in her bed while Hailey is still up, staring at the ceiling as if there was something interesting to watch up there. Hailey can’t seem to feel the spirit of sleepiness, that she’s still doesn’t feel tired as of the moment. The concert matters can’t seem to leave her mind, and she kept weighing things, of whether she should go or not. Feeling all troubled at the moment, the youngest Wu got up,grabbed a thick scarf and a black baseball cap, her Supreme Hoodie that laid in the couch, and wore her Jordan 1 sneakers, and off she went out to get some walk to clear her mind and might as well catch up with sleepiness. She went out of the hotel, remembering that there is a twenty four hour convenient store not far. She walked a few blocks away from the hotel and discovered the store. A ringing of bells was heard when she came in the entrance,There was a few people inside who seemed to have their own business that they did not pay any attention to her, which she was thankful of. She grabbed a bottle of chocolate milk from the huge ref, and paid for it at the counter. She occupied the empty table at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter