Twenty-Fourth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A very comfortable sleep! That’s what Hailey had, and the reason for her having a very good morning a very bright as the morning sun smile. She didn’t feel her injured shoulder at all, it’s as if there was an off button for the pain that she didn’t have to drink pain medicines at all last night and had rested really well. She got up from her bed slowly and carefully in order not to bump her shoulder with anything near. Hearing the TV from the leaving room, she went to where the sound came from and was not at all surprised to see her sister up at this early in the morning. Kenzie indeed is a morning kind of person.

 

“Good Morning!” Hailey greeted smiling at her sister then sat beside her. “Good Morning little Aeris...” Kenzie greeted back. Both fell in to silence, but a few seconds after Kenzie felt a heavy thing placed on her thigh. Looking down, Hailey was sprawled in the couch with her head rested on Kenzie’s thighs. The older was left to do the same old thing she does when her sister is being like this. Kenzie brushed her little sisters hair with her fingers which Hailey really loves when her sisters does this to her. The younger girl just smiled feeling the affection from her sister. “Is our not so little Aeris feeling comfortable?” Kenzie asked her sister with a cute tone of voice. Hailey nodded at her sister, her eyes closed feeling drowsy again due to the comforting sensation. “do you plan on going out again Kenzie?” Hailey asked in between feeling her drowsiness and slipping out of consciousness. “actually yes, I’ll be going somewhere.”  Kenzie answered, “you’re going alone?” Hailey again asked still feeling her consciousness slipping away. “mhmmm...” Kenzie answered back. The younger sighed. “I’m sorry Aeris, I have some errands to run.” Kenzie explained, and the younger nodded her head that’s resting on her lap. “I understand Kenzie...” Hailey replied in a low tone. Then, an idea popped up into Kenzie’s head. “why don’t you go out with Hongbin and Jackson. Just go incognito.” Kenzie suggested, Hailey opened her eyes looking at the up, side, down image of her sister that hovering above her. “Where would we going though?” Hailey asked. “dog cafe’s...” Kenzie suggested. And with the suggestion, Hailey sat upright and faced her sister. “dog cafe’s?! They have that here?!” Hailey asked in an overly delighted tone. Kenzie nodded her head in response, “I saw one when I came out before...” Kenzie told her. “I heard they have pretty pretty dogs in their cafe’s here...” Kenzie added. And with the new knowledge Hailey jump from her seat... “you have to tell Luke and Kyr...” Kenzie was cut off when Hailey immediately dashed out of the room going to their brothers’, Kenzie just shook her head at her sister’s excitement and followed her out.

 

After some persuasion and pleading, finally the two boys allowed Hailey to go on her dog cafe escapade, but, with a condition to be agreed with. Luke would be going with her, so that means she has an extra body guard and that is her own brother. Hailey was left with no other choice but say yes, so she’ll finally have her dog cafe escapade. The youngest and the elder Wu’s, started to prepare for the day. Hailey who got a hand from her older sister Kenzie, settled with gray turtleneck long sleeves so wearing it with her shoulder brace would not be hard.  Her black trench coat rested on top of her shoulders. Under, she wore black leather skinny pants paired with her Gucci coda pop white champagne leather high top sneakers and tied her black long hair up. Luke on the other hand maintained his boy next door image; he decided to wear a beanie over his brown hair, a white v-neck inside with his YSL Jersey Jacket. Under he wore a black skinny pants (same as her sister) with his white YSL ankle strap high top.

 

HAILEY'S FASHION

 

          

 

 

 

LUKE'S FASHION

   

 

 

Afterwards, they met their security escorts that were waiting down at the lobby and told them the agenda.

 

 

The two Wu’s are now on the road to the dog cafe in Hongdae that Hailey wants to go to. The journey was quiet, only the music in the vehicle can be heard. (Music in the car, SAVE ME by BTS) Luke was bobbing his head with the song while playing on his phone. Hailey on the other hand is looking out of the window, doing some day dreaming and planning what to do when she finally sees the dogs.  A big fact about Hailey Wu is that she is not only a big flower lover but also has a great love with fluffy fury doggies. She actually has two babies in China. Both are collies and were given to her as a 15th birthday gift by their father. Kenzie as well has one, a miniature toy poodle named Dougie, given by Tao who has the same breed of dog. Kieran has Ruru, the same breed as Kenzie’s dog which he bought in Italy and brought it back to China. Luke on the other hand is a cat person, he currently has two cats but he doesn’t have any problems with having dogs around. And together, all their pets are one big boisterous bunch. They are all free to roam around their mansion in China. Their parent’s doesn’t mind at all, with the absence of the four Wu siblings, the mansion is often silent and lonely. But with the cute furry babies around, the mansion is somehow noisy again and full of life again. Now back to Hailey who’s currently day dreaming, her imagination was cut off when she felt her phone vibrate a couple of times. She got it out of her pocket and checked the messages that came in.

 

“Rise & Shine little miss sunshine.” She read, and a smile broke out of her face reading who the message came from. “Little Miss Sunshine? Where did that come from? LOL! I’m up hours ago Baekkie-oppa. I’m already out and off to somewhere as we speak.” She replied, with a little smile on her face.

 

Then she opened the other messages.

 

 “Enjoy your date with Han-gege. Don’t let the dogs bite you okay? Lol... Now I’m stuck with the nagging Kieran. He doesn’t want me to go alone and wants to tag along instead. -_- “  She read her sisters message, she showed it to Luke and the elder just shook his head with a small smile on his face. “Serves you right! You didn’t want me to tag along with you. Now you’re being punished with a giant body guard that will be following you any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter