Twenty-Fifth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hailey is overly happy being with such cute dogs right now, her and Luke was able to play with different types of dog’s, they were able to pet them, feed them and even cuddle with them. She was even happier that they were allowed to get a dog to walk outside of the cafe. She picked Aries, a male Black & white Alaskan Malamute, while Luke got a female Standard Poodle named Cheonsa, they were accompanied by two attending staff of the cafe and also their security escorts.

 

                                                                                                 ARIES the malamute and CHEONSA the poodle (image reference)                                                                         

                                                                                                                            

 

Outside people started to flack around them, some took their pictures, others kept on yelling their names which made the two acknowledge each one of them with a smile. Their securities were tight, making sure that Hailey wouldn’t be injured more that she is now. It was a little hard for her to handle a big type of dog but to her luck Aries the malamute was the chill type, he just walked in front of her without even dragging Hailey. While on Luke’s side, Kyra the poodle was the overly active one, she sometimes would suddenly run catching Luke in a surprise and making him jolt forward or sometimes would drag him to some part of the street making the elder Wu tighten his grip on the poodles leash. It was indeed an exercise for Luke while it was no sweat for Hailey.

 

They stopped at a nearby ice cream shop that’s on one of Hongdae’s street, Hailey wanted some icy refreshment so she suggested on getting some. Thankfully the shop has some tables outside so they were able to sit down for a while and rest though still, people flocked around them, the Wu’s didn’t mind at all and wasn’t even bothered one bit by them. Hailey was the one who paid for the snacks and even treated their security as well as the cafe staffs whom accompanied them out. Luke was rather thankful more that he was finally able to sit down. He really felt that he was going to fall in the street any minute with all the poodles dragging and running, thankfully there was one of the staff to help him tame Kyra, ‘cause if not, he’ll surely be an embarrassing sight to the people.

 

“I’m tired...” Luke muttered, complaining. Hailey giggled at his brother, “ It was just a little walk and your already tired?! You’re really weak Luke!” Hailey asked and said in an exaggerated tone, teasing her brother. The two male cafe staff and their security escorts laughed at what Hailey said. Luke who was resting his head on the arm of the chair immediately sat up hearing his sisters teasing. “Stop right there little miss, you weren’t the one being dragged around by this giant poodle, I felt like a rag doll being pulled by Kyra. And also at one point, I even thought I would be a laughing stock of people if ever I fall on my feet with the tiredness I’m feeling.” Luke said in great exaggeration that made his sister laugh hysterically. “Right! And you’ll be the laughing stock of the whole South Korea. Videos and pictures of you being dragged by a poodle would be circulating the internet, and girls would not looking at you anymore!” Hailey told her brother with a giggle. “Then you’ll be a very happy kid that I’ll grow old alone right Aeris?” Luke asked while looking at his sister. “Maybe...” Hailey said in between eating her ice cream. “then I’ll be living together with you then, we’ll grow old together. We’ll b like sibling goals.” Luke teased back, while looking at his sister, trying to see whatever reaction she’ll have. “On the side note, why don’t we ask people for help in finding someone for you? That way, maybe I’ll be spared of taking care of you. I can’t imagine myself living with a grumpy nagging deer.” Hailey teased back, which made others around them laugh as well as her brother. But upon realizing the last part of her sentence, “When did I became grumpy and nagging? And when did I become a deer?” Luke asked, his face in a funny expression. “They often say old people become grumpy and nagging through the course of time. And you old soul have been a deer for far too long than you think. Have you forgotten about the story that dad told us when you were born. You were about to be names Bambi just because mom was really obsessed with that Disney movie when she was carrying you, but thanks to Grandpa Yu you’re name became more decent. ” Hailey answered back in between laughs, and just then did Luke realize what Hailey was trying to say, “Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...okay now I remember let’s drop this discussion I’m totally okay now with my name.”  Luke interjected standing up from his chair which made Kyra the poodle who was sitting under it flinch. His actions made his sister giggle at him and also made the people around them laugh and look on the scene confused.

 

After their Ice cream dates and chit chatting with the fun-loving Wu siblings, The big bunch continued their walk after wards, finally the hyperactive poodle Kyra might have grew tired that she became more calmer than earlier. They are currently strutting their way back to the cafe when Hailey suddenly heard scream of her name from a distance. She turned from to her left it was just people taking some pictures of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter