Fourteenth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Time Check: 7:30 am

 

Location: JW Marriott Korea

 

The next morning, the quartet prepared early to head out to their moms hotel. They planned to surprise her with breakfast that they’ll be buying along the way. When all necessary things are packed inside of their bags, they bid goodbye to Samuel whom insisted that he’ll just stay in the hotel to rest, and went down to the lobby of the hotel, where their security escorts are waiting for them. They immediately boarded one of the black vans and headed out to a nearby cafe to buy their breakfast before they head to their mother’s hotel.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived, the cafe was already slightly packed with people who are buying their food as well. Their security escorts waited outside for them, while the quartet went in to order. When they entered the cafe, all eyes were on them. The quartet didn’t mind at all and just continued to line up to order their food. People were staring at them from head to toe and were mesmerized by how that quartet is so good looking. Some of the girls inside the cafe were ogling at the Wu boys, while guys kept admiring how the Wu girls looked like celebrities. People, who recognized them from the interview that was televised last night, immediately took out their phones and sneaked some pictures of the quartet. The quartet didn’t mind the attention at all and still talked among them on what they should order. While they were lining up, a teenager who is lining up in front of them kept on looking back at the quartet while looking at something. Hailey saw what she was doing and decided to peek at what the girl was looking at; a smile appeared in her face when she saw a picture of them in her phone. It was a picture of them after the interview last night with their mom for a fashion TV show. When the teenage girl looked back again, a blush appeared on her face when she saw Hailey smiling at her. She smiled at Hailey as well and immediately looked up front again holding her phone while shaking. It’s now or never, the teenage girl thought, she looked back again and poked Hailey’s arm who was talking to her siblings. Hailey turned to her and an obvious blush appeared on the girls face. She saw how the girl gulped in nervousness and decided to smile at her again to ease her tensed up body.  “uhmmm...”  the girl muttered, Hailey looked at her curiously,  “Can I...”  still the girl can’t seem to construct a complete sentence gulping her own saliva in nervousness, Hailey continued to pay attention to her,  “can I take a picture with you?”  the girl finally was able to relay a complete message to Hailey, the Youngest Wu smiled at the girl and nodded her head agreeing which made the girl smile widely, Hailey turned to her siblings and told them about the request which they all agreed with, the quartet turned to the girl who was waiting for them and snapped a couple of selfies, the teenage girl thanked the quartet and immediately posted the pictures to her social media accounts. Others who recognized them from the interview and who saw what happened decided to take courage and went up to the Wu’s for a picture as well. The Wu’s agreed to the requests and posed with who ever wanted to take a picture with them. With the picture taking event, the quartet learned how to do the peace sign pose and the famous finger hearts pose. When it was their time to order, the cafe staff didn’t let the chance pass and decided to take a picture with the quartet as well upon knowing who they were. After they got their order and few more picture taking the quartet left the cafe earning only good admiration and praises by the people that they had interacted with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the quartet arrived at the hotel, they were immediately accomodated and directed to their mom’s room for their mom already informed the hotel’s staff that she’ll be expecting them for the next morning. The quartet sneaked into their moms room not forgetting to thank the hotel staff that helped them. The quartet placed the food that they bought at the coffee table and their bags at the living room couch. They quietly made their way to their mom’s room. They found her still sleeping comfortably under the sheets of her bed, but as being the youngest out of the four, the prankster in Hailey came up and a morning surprise plan is formulated in her head. She told her siblings about her plan, which made her siblings giggle and agree. With the huge bed that can actually accommodate all of them, the quartet suddenly jumped surprising their sleeping mother. A loud groan escaped in the elder woman’s mouth. She opened her eyes to see the smiling faces of her kids, and hear all their giggles which made her smile wide. Its not everyday that she can be like this with her kids especially that they are already adults now.

 

”GOOD MORNING MOM!”  The youngest greeted facing their mom with the sweetest smile in her face. “rise and shine mom!”  Luke butted in who was beside Hailey. Their mom just shook her head with her children’s childishness.   “good morning to the four of you too!” she greeted them back as well with her soft morning voice. The quartet missed this kinds of mornings, they usually to this to their parents every weekends, surprising them in their room, but today its minus their father for now. The quartet each gave her a morning kiss on the cheek, and vacated the room to let their mom prepare for the day. When their mom came out of her room, she was already fully dressed and prepared for their family adventure. The quartet are currently having their breakfast in the living room,  “breakfast mom...” Kieran offered, pointing at the empty space in the couch next to Kenzie.  “you bought this?” their mom asked sitting beside Kenzie, they all nodded and continued to dig in to their food.  “Where should we go?”  their mom asked them looking at the quartet who are still busy with their food. Luke stood up and got something from his bag, what he got was a couple of brochure, the same brochures that they got form Malpensa about the most visited places in Korea. He gave the other one to Kenzie and shared it with Hailey who was sitting beside her. Luke went back to sit on the same place beside Kieran and both scanned the brochure together. “Gyeongbokgung...” Kenzie read, Then looked at their mom. “Is that far?” she asked, “it’s in the northern part of Seoul if I remember...” her mom answered,  “can we go there?”  Kenzie aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter