Sixth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Check:  8:45 AM

 

Location:  JW Marriott Korea

 

 

The Wu siblings reached the hotel that they would be staying in, The JW Marriott Seoul; the four of them were welcomed warmly by the staff of the hotel recognizing that they are VIP’s due to the security people that are accompanying them. Butler Samuel handed their reservation documents the staff which the front desk clerk gladly accepted. They were immediately checked in and were ushered to the two suites that were especially reserved for them by their father. The Wu brother’s stayed in one of the suites while the Wu sisters occupied the other. There were 2 guards guarding each room doors, while Minjoon and the other guard went somewhere with the other guard.

 

 

Inside the Wu sister’s suite, Kenzie started unpacking while Hailey was laying flat on her back in her comfy bed. Kenzie arranged her things inside one of the huge cabinets while Hailey was just staring at the ceiling, her thoughts wondering back to what happened earlier at the park.  “Sorry miss but were on break, we can’t take pictures with fans.”  That short guys words echoed in her head.  “Can’t take pictures? Fan? Me?”  she thought, “what the heck was he talking about even?!”  she again thought, her forehead already wrinkling while thinking about that scene at the park earlier, “That guy’s insane…”  she told herself shaking his head to lose that embarrassing memory. Hailey released the heaviest sigh she had, and that didn’t escape Mackenzie who had been observing her moves.  “What’s with that deep sigh Aeris? Is there something bothering you?”  Mackenzie asked her sister and sat on the other bed. Hailey shook her head no. “nothing, Im just tired.”  Hailey answered.  “really? ‘cause your tone says otherwise.”  Kenzie told her, Hailey turned to her sister, Kenzie just gave her a reassuring smile.  “it’s really nothing.”  Hailey told her showing a small smile.  “okay, if you say so.”  Kenzie finally surrendered in making her sister spill the beans.  “So, any plans for today?”  Kenzie instead asked, Hailey grabbed the Korea Tour pamphlet from her back and searched for some places that might be good to visit. “Apgujeong & Hongdae…Korea’s fashion district.”  She read, she turned the page and read another attraction,  “Lotte World…oh, this place looks nice.”  She said,  “so, where do you wanna go?”  Kenzie again asked “Apgujeong is nice…”  Hailey answered still looking at the pictures of the pamphlet.  “should we tell the two?”  Kenzie asked, Hailey turned to her and nodded her head,  “we have to have them come with us so they would be the one to whatever we get.”  Hailey said, Kenzie giggled and went straight to the door to go to the other room. Knocking was not necessary, she literally barged in the room, Kieran was comfortably watching some Korean shows while Luke was lying in his bed scanning his phone, Butler Samuel was fast asleep due to the tiredness in travelling for a very long hour.  “where to?”  Kieran directly asked knowing their sisters motive in coming to their room. Before Kenzie could even answer, another Wu came barging, “Can we go to Apgujeong?!”  Hailey asked which shocked Kenzie and Kieran for her sudden appearance.  “ Why are you being sneaky nowadays Aeris?”  Kieran asked  “you will be giving us a heart attack.”  He told her. Hailey just giggled at her brother, she directly went to the bedroom across the living room where Luke was chilling, he’s still focused on his phone not even minding Hailey who came in. She jumped on the bed which caused both her an Luke to bounce a little on the soft mattress,  she crawled on the small space between Luke and his phone, she laid down in her brother’s arms and watched what he was doing.  “Watchadoin? Are you Searching for girls?!you know...”  Hailey asked him jokingly and was cut off when her brother suddenly spoke,  “why? do you want me to? I thought you said you don’t want me to find a girl at the moment.”  Luke answered her with a smirk on his face not even getting his fixed gaze away from his phone. Hailey frowned at her brother,  “That’s right! No girls at the moment for you and Kieran, only me and Kenzie. Are we clear?!”  She continuously told her brother.  “clear as the day little Aeris.”  He told her smiling, squishing both their faces together, he then went back to playing on his phone with whatever games he had installed.  “quit playing your games and let’s go to Apgujeong!”  Hailey demanded, Luke quickly covered due to her loudness, “quit being loud Aeris, Samuel is resting on the other room.”  He told her. Hailey nodded,  "sorry"  she said when Luke uncovered with his hand, she got up from her brother’s bed and went back to their living room where Kenzie was already nowhere to be found and Kieran already has his bag with him arranging what needs to be arranged.  “are we going?”  Hailey asked, noticing that her two brothers are already dressed with different clothes to go out again, Kieran nodded a yes  “better get ready Aeris.”  He told her,  “How about Luke?”  she asked,  “he already prepared his stuff. We even told Samuel that we might be going out to explore the city and he agreed and Minjoon left the guards to come with us.”  Kieran told her. “ohhh…then I better be going now.”  Hailey said and went off,  “five minutes Aeris…”  Kieran shouted towards her direction, Hailey gestured a thumbs up and went out of their room to immediately prepare.

 

 

 

After a few minutes of preparing, the Wu quartet is finally ready to go out and explore the city.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All eight including their security people boarded the elevator going down to where they parked their vans. When they reached the lobby, they were told by one of the guards to just wait for them for they are going to just get the vans. After a few minutes, two black vans were parked in front of the entrance of the hotel. The quartet were ushered to the first van which they road this morning. They s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter