Twelfth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the show has ended, it was now time for some interviews and socializing. Currently, their mom is having an interview with some fashion news TV. All guests are mingling together, talking and dancing, enjoying the music and the cocktails prepared for them by the event organizers. While, the quartet are just on one side of the venue huddled together having their own little world, not interested on the outside of their own circle. The quartet are normally like this during social events, they prefer being in their own little circle, just the four of them rather than mingling with others. Even during their academic years overseas, they may have friends but they tend to still stick together and prefers to stay in their house than to party with others. Back at the after show of the Fashion event, Some guests tried to approach them, but conversations didn’t last long for they felt intimidated with the exuding charismatic aura of the quartet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From a distance, a couple of boys are observing the quartet from their cocktail table.

 

“Are you guys sure that it’s them?” Sehun asked looking at the quartet who are talking amongst each other, earlier that evening, "can't you recognize that girl named Hailey, she was that foreign girl from the park, the one that Baekhyun hyung yelled at..." Jongin told Sehun, while their Baekhyun hyung just glared at them, "do you really have to include that park incident?! I know what I did was wrong okay."  Baekhyun said to the maknaes, but the maknaes just rolled their eyes at him. He just hissed at them in annoyance, "well its time for you to make the wrong that you did become right."  Chanyeol told him, he looked up to his best friend questioningly, "Apologize to her. simple as that." He's best friend said while looking at the quartet's direction. Baekhyun nodded looking at the direction of the quartet, Hailey and Luke are both laughing together which made Baekhyun smile seeing the girl having such moment with her brother. While Chanyeol was all eye's on Kenzie whose talking with Kieran. Up until now he can’t believe that he finally got to know her real name. “Mackenzie Wu...” he muttered unknowingly, he took note of trying to find her social media account when they get home, the other three heard, The maknae’s looked at him weirdly while Baekhyun shook his head at his best friend’s sillines. “this hyung is weird...” Sehun said sipping his juice, “call me whatever you want,when did you ever see me as normal, you always call me weird anyways.” Chanyeol told the maknae, still looking animatedly at Mackenzie.

 

He’s been staring at her intently the whole time, when one of the quartets mother's staff suddenly went to the their table telling them something that made the four of them nod, then the staff gestured his arm pointing to the direction of the EXO boys table which the quartet followed with their eyes, for a brief moment Chanyeol and Kenzie had an eye to eye contact. Chanyeol including Baekhyun and the maknaes was shocked when they saw how the quartet was looking at their direction, next thing they knew, the quartet are already strutting their way to direction of their table following the attendant, Luke was standing beside Hailey while Kieran was with Kenzie when they made their way pass the EXO boys table. Chanyeol had his eyes on Kenzie when they passed by, that the latter made the boy’s blood rise to his face when she recognized and acknowledged his presence and smiled at him. at the other side, Baekhyun felt his chest pounding in nervousness when Hailey and her siblings went pass their table. The girl is expressionless, she wasn’t smiling nor was she even sparing any glance to the people around her. Baekhyun just looked at her trying to figure out what she must be thinking, when suddenly he flinched  meeting the eyes of her elder brother Luke who was walking beside her. Her brother's gaze was piercing, if only it could materialize he was already bleeding profusely, but what made him flinch even more was when Hailey suddenly looked back and met eyes with him. Her expressionless face turned into a frown, she obviously recognized him, and that recognition is not because of a good reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The quartet reached a certain area in the venue where their mother was currently having an interview with a fashion TV show staff, their mother introduced them to the interviewer, and later were instructed by the interviewer to introduce themselves in front of the camera. The quarter were a few questions asked about themselves some basic informtion and afterwards the interview concluded. This time, their mother took the liberty to finally introduce her children to her guests and friends that went to the show, they were basically fashion designers of Korea who attended the show, the elite’s of Korea are the usual clients of their mother when it comes to having their dresses designed, and lastly the people from the entertainment world who are fans and endorsers of their mother's clothing line, in which included the EXO boys.

 

After introducing the quartet to the famous actors and actresses of Korea who attended the show, it’s now time for them to meet people who are of the same age as them. Well, except for the youngest Wu who is a 96 liner. They followed their mother going to the table full of young men, seeing the famous designer going their way, the boys of EXO rose to their feet and bowed respectfully to her. The quartet just stood behind their mother examining each one of the members.

 

“hello boys, thank you for accepting my invitation.” Amanda Wu said smiling at the boys, “the pleasure is ours ma’am.” The leader Suho, said smiling to her, “did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter