Tenth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next afternoon, The Wu boys stayed at the hotel while the Wu girls went out with their security escorts Myungsoo and Hongbin. Staying at the hotel was boring, but boys will be boys after all. Kieran and Luke invited Jackson and Jaebum on a two on two basketball game on the hotel’s indoor basketball court.While th Wu girls are off to another tourist destination of Seoul, Myeongdong Shopping District.

 

 

 

Colourful buildings stood tall,towering the people that’s currently on hopping in the said place. Shops like Tony Moly, Giordano, Adidas, Guess and so many more were inside the huge shopping district. Their security escorts didn’t fail to guarantee their safety as they weaved through the crowd of people in the streets of Myeongdong. The Wu girls didn’t mind the girly shops at all but instead checked out some hat shops, a store full of Supreme, Pigalle and HBA brand hoodies and hats, the girls got a couple of hoodies that was really their style for the cold winter season of Seoul and matching hats for them and their brothers. Their next stop was a action figure store, they scanned the glass cabinets and came across a pricey porcelain Naruto figurine from the anime Naruto, they remembered how Luke loved the anime and its characters so they settled to buy it as a Christmas gift for their brother. Next stop was the Plushie shop, a store full of different kinds of plush toys, from animals to different cartoon characters, name it and they probably have it, when they entered the shop, the Wu girls felt the feeling of heaven, small, medium, large name every size of plush toys and they have it.

 

      

The girls handed their shopping bags to their security escorts and dashed to every plush toy that got their attention. Hailey got her hands on the well loved character in one of Hayao Miyazaki’s movie Totoro, while Hailey went with her forever love and self proclaimed boyfriend Stitch . Both girls were hugging the plush toys they got while checking out the store for any other stuff that they could buy. On one aisle, they saw a white Llama plushie with a pirate hat on its head. Hailey got the plush toy and showed it to Kenzie.

 

“that’s cute”  Kenzie said while caressing the soft plush toy,  “should we give this to Kieran?”  Hailey asked out of nowhere while looking at the toy. Kenzie looked at her questioningly, “will he like it?”  Kenzie asked, “maybe...”  Hailey said still looking at the toy. “Let’’s get it...”  Kenzie said and Hailey nodded... “should we get one for Luke as well? He kinda likes plushies, especially Rillakuma’s.”  Hailey asked and suggested, Kenzie nodded and both went to the rillakuma aisle of the store.

 

 

They scanned the shelf for a beautiful rillakuma to give Luke, Kenzie looked up to see a medium sized rillakuma on the top of the shelf. Hailey was nowhere to be found in the supposedly aisle and no store assistant were there to help her, just one person who seems to be pre occupied with his rillakuma search. She none the less tried to reach for it, but her arms are too short to even reach the dangling foot of the bear. The girl was stunned to see long arms reach for the bear from behind her, seeing that it finally got the bear, she looked back to see a tall slender guy standing behind her. She jumped a little when the guy gave her the bear that she’s been trying to get. She looked at the bear, and back to the guy who was now smiling before her with his wrinkling along his smile. He was acting a little strange to her, but she returned his kind gesture and smile to him as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baymax, Toothless, Stitch, Totoro, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Rillakuma and so many more, that’s what welcomed some of the EXO boys. At the moment, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Jongin were at a toy shop to buy a birthday gift for Jongin’s niece. They decided to tag along with the maknae for they were bored just staying in their dorm. The four of them were in different aisles of the store.

 

Chanyeol was on the Rillakuma aisle when he heard the bells on the glass door entrance ring, indicating that a costumer came in the store. He heard the owner and the staffs greet the new comers but he paid them no attention at all. He was scanning the shelves for a Rillakuma to add to his collection when he felt a presence joined him on the same aisle, he didn’t mind it, not until he heard a whimper from behind him, he looked back to check out what was happening and upon doing so, he felt everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter