Eleventh

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

December 18, 2016

 

It is the day that every fashionista, fashion icon and everyone in the fashion world has been waiting for, The Luran Mackailey or the L&M fashion show. It was already 3:00 in the afternoon and final preparations has been happening in the venue for the 7:00 PM show, Amanda Wu, the owner and founder of the L&M fashion line has been up in an early hour just to make sure that everything would be perfect for the show and the new launching of her fashion line. She’s hand-on and has done everything, from the design of the place, to the placements of the cat walk and now, she’s doing some final check on the clothes that the model’s would be using later to secure that there would be no clothes malfunction in the middle of their walk.

 

 

4:55 pm

 

Location: JW Marriott Korea

 

Top stylists and make-up artists arrived earlier this afternoon, today is the day for the Wu siblings surprise for their mother. The flowers for the surprise that their ordered have already arrived not long ago. The Wu boys were in their suites, they are currently having their hair styled, Kieran was sporting a still dark coloured hair while Luke gave a try to a light brown hair ditching his previously blonde hair. Their clothes are already prepared by another stylist Luke will be wearing a semi formal/casual style of clothes (a silver coat, over a black & white printed shirt, matching a black suede jeans and a Rick Owens geobasket hi-top sneakers) while Kieran is given the formal style of clothes , only light make-up were applied to their faces for they least needed it. Meanwhile, The Wu girls are in their suite currently having their hair styled and their make-up done, the stylist maintained Mackenzie’s brown hair color but instead added some extensions to make it look longer while Hailey went back to her natural hair color which was black and with her hair layered, their clothes laid in their beds ready for them to wear for tonight. Mackenzie would be wearing a red checkered dress with an open toe wedge, while Hailey will be wearing a baby pink fitted shirt over a denim long slit skirt and color stiletto.

 

 

 It was already almost six in the evening, The Wu quartet are finally ready for their surprise appearance and are just killing time in the girls suites waiting for the go signal of their insiders in the venue to head out already.

 

Camera lights flickering, spotlight moving from artists to other artist, media people gathered at the red carpet outside of the venue, the L&M fashion show is indeed star studded from all the elites of Korea to Korea’s top entertainers that walked in the red carpet before going inside the venue. The EXO boys, just went out of their van waving to their fans looking dashing with the clothes that Amanda Wu personally picked for them. They stood in front of the media people, camera’s taking their pictures from every angle while they wave to people and fans that’s in the venue, then after a minute, they were directed to the main venue’s entrance.

 

Coming in there were still a few guests in the hall. Roaming their gazes around the place, they were amazed by how the hall was designed, the cat walk was at the center with couch’s for the guests on each sides. The whole hall was lit with white lights, there were two huge led monitors elevated on both sides for a clearer cat walk view,  The backdrop which was a led monitor as well showed the L&M sign, and the ceiling was filled with different colored paper cranes were highlighted by the lights, and even the venue smelled like nature. The venue’s design depicted the perfect outdoor setting.

 

The boys were guided to their respective couch and were given some refreshments while waiting for the event to start. People were already filling the whole venue, the guests were a mix of Korea’s elite’s, Famous performer’s and entertainers. The boys greeted the seniors that they recognized and after wards the show finally started.

 

The backdrop of the cat walk changed from the L&M sign, to a video of the previous fashion shows of L&M in Paris, London & New York. Then a behind the scenes footage played, showing Amanda Wu in action, showing her doing the sketches of the clothes that she'll be show casing in the event. Then a video of the clothing line production team was shown, and lastly the rehearsals of the models before the show.  And the presentation ended with again the L&M sign but now with the date and the words "REVELATIONS"  added.

 

Then the first showcase started,

the led monitor backdrop turned silver, and a name suddenly poppe out

 

" LUKE "

 

Loud music started, male models one by one came out wearing casual colourful clothes, coats and cardigans paired up with shirts that has different designs that came along well with comfy earth and denim colored shorts, while hoodies & long-sleeved pastel colored shirts were paired with dark colored skinny pants. this first new clothing collection was based on the eldest son Luke, he is a person which places comfort first before fashion. he prefers simple looking clothes that extravagant ones. He represents the boy next door fashion for short.

 

 

 

The EXO boys sat attentively scanning every clothes that the models are wearing. 

 

 

 

At the venue...

 

At the back entrance of the theatre, two ladies were waiting for something or someone to arrive, just then two black vans stopped in front of them, from the first black van suited men came out securing the place, while the four security escorts who were with the Wu quartet from the very start assisted them, Myungsoo opened the vans door, Kieran went out first followed by Luke, then they helped their sisters in exiting the van.

 

 The two staff’s of their mother who were tasked to assist them in commencing the surprise were mesmerized by the quartet. This is the first time that they’ve seen the Wu siblings; and never have they ever imagined that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter