Twenty-Sixth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEAVEN! That’s what Chanyeol and Luke thinks of the cat cafe that they entered. The ambiance felt really homey and earthy with all of the wood materials used in making the place, cushions are scattered on the floor for a Japanese feel of the place. The main attraction of the cafe filled the whole hall. Cats ranging from the British short hair down to the Persian cats are free to roam the whole room. When the four of them arrived, there were already a few costumers inside. The staffs of the cafe were starstruck seeing two EXO boys plus the children of a famous fashion designer enter their cafe. They greeted the new guest’s bowing with their expressions of shock in their faces.  The excited boys, Chanyeol and Luke can’t handle their excitedness anymore that, after greeting back the staff of the cafe, both of them rushed to sit on one of the empty floor couches and started playing with the cats. The two youngest, shook their heads with the elders overflowing energy as of the moment.

 

“ Please don’t mind them.” Sehun apologized with the older boys childish behaviour, “Cat’s are some kind of their energy sources, so, please bare with them.” Hailey added with a small smile on her face. The staff still unable to pull back their composure just nodded at the two and also smiled back....AWKWARDLY, while trying to mask their shock.

 

The two youngest followed the elders on wherever couch they were sitting. Earlier, the costumers all have their attentions in playing with the cute cats inside the cafe, now? As if tables have turned and worlds changed that all the costumer’s attention are now with the new guests that just arrived. They took pictures of the EXO boys as well as the two Wu’s. The costumers found the four really adorable while playing with the cats, they were even happy to see that the Wu’s and the two EXO boys are some kind of close to talk animatedly towards each other.

 

 Chanyeol and Luke busied themselves, playing with the cats using the feather stick toy that the staff of the cafe gave them. Over flowing joy can be seen in the faces of the two oldest, Hailey and Sehun did not fail to take pictures of them while they are in the land of cutie kitty cats. Sehun sent every pictures that he snapped on the EXO members’ group chat, even the selfie he snapped with Hailey beside him that would surely make one certain member of EXO fume in rage of jealousy, while Hailey kept the photo’s she took for safe keeping and for memories. Having enough of her photography job, she place her phone on the Japanese table in front of them and started to play with the feather toy. She flurried the feather toy trying to get the attention of any cat that she can play with, the girl cutely played with the fur balls with all her attention in them that she failed to see someone ogling at her.

 

Sehun looked at her with a smile on his face. He found Hailey really adorable while playing with the cutie fur ball attractions of the cafe. He again started to snap photo’s, this time, only Hailey as his subject. He paid no attention to the people that might see what he’s doing, they are friends after all so it was fine to snap pictures of his friends, Right? He sent some of Hailey’s photo’s that he took in their group chat. Something that would make Baekhyun say his sincere thanks to their maknae despite the jealousy that he’s enduring right now.

 

Hailey is really having fun while playing with the Munchkin kitten that currently on the table playing with the feather toy she’s holding. She rested her chin on the wooden table while still focused on the playing kitten in front of her. Her smile hasn’t left her face ever since she started playing with the fur baby. Her arms felt heavy already so she decided to rest for a while. The cat was left clueless looking from side to side finding the toy she’s supposed to be playing with. Hailey just observed the kitten’s adorable reaction. Just then, the kitten looked at her suddenly that they had a really intense staring game before the kitten started to move towards her face and rest its small head on Hailey’s nose. The girl giggled at the kitten’s actions and closed her eyes following the kitten.

 

“I’m sorry little buddy, my arms’ tired already. We’ll play again later.” Hailey muttered, her breath hitting the kitten’s soft fur. Chanyeol who sat in front of Hailey found the interaction really cute. And just then, an idea came to his head. This time, it was his turn to become Chantographer (Chanyeol the photographer). He sneaked to the side, grabbing the chance to snap an adorable candid picture of Hailey that he could send to his best-friend. He got his iPhone 7 and snapped a really high definition photo of the two adorable creatures in this planet. Satisfied with the outcome, he sent it to Baekhyun via their private chat and added a message below. “ This girl is overflowing with cuteness I must say...” he typed, then slowly moved back but then stopped when... “I demand a model’s pay Mr. Chantographer...” he heard the girl’s voice. When he turned to her, Hailey was looking at him with a small smile on her face. The older boy smiled at her as well, the girl slowly moved her head up while holding and caressing the sleeping munchkin that she moved to lay in her warm hands. “ Oppa would go bankrupt if ever I’ll get a top class face model like yours Hailey-ah...” Chanyeol said, which earned him a giggle form the girl. “Don’t be ridiculous oppa, of course I’m just kidding. I’d be willing to model for Chantographer-oppa for free...” the girl with an enthusiastic tone of voice. Chanyeol’s face lighted up in an instant. “Jjinja? oh... I mean...Really? You’d do that for me?” Chanyeol asked, “ Of course, why not?” Hailey again said then smiled at Yeol. “Yah! You can’t take your words back anymore Little Wu! Let’s seal the deal with a pinky promise.” Chanyeol said then offered his pinky towards Hailey. The girl grinned at the childish older boy and reciprocated the act. She intertwined her pinky with Chanyeol’s as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter