Twenty-Seventh

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Proper rehearsals are now about to start on stage. Just after the four of them arrived in the stadium, two EXO managers came in the dressing room and informed the boys that they’ll be starting proper rehearsals but with a little twist. A few of their fans were invited inside the venue to watch the boys’ practice. Hailey and Luke were invited as well and they gladly accepted the offer. They settled on one of the top bleachers with their cousin Tao whom they met backstage, while the fans were below the stage holding on to their banners with each of the members face and even with light sticks in their hands waving it proudly in the air.

 

The moment the boys came out, loud squeals echoed in the whole venue. Hailey and Luke were a little startled hearing the loud shrieks of girls. They never imagined that just a few fans came make a huge stadium sound like there are hundreds of them inside. Before the concert rehearsal started, The leader Suho took a short time to introduce their special guests in the bleachers that’s watching them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Yeorobun! Before we starts our practice, let me introduce to you first our very special guests that’s here with us today.” Suho said, then pointed his arms on the top bleachers. Hailey & Luke waved their hands at the fans, and again another set of loud squeals echoed in the whole venue with their names also being shouted. “Please say hello to our friends, Hailey Wu & Luke Wu. I know you guys know who they are already so I won’t have to tell you that the’re the son and daughter of the world famous designer Amanda Wu.” Suho said making the fans and the two Wu’s giggle at him.

 

Then, the rehearsal finally started. The boys followed the sequence of the program. They executed every choreography to every one of their songs while the fans chanted their usual fan chants in the concert. Hailey and Luke were again amazed at how the fans can memorize so many words for every one of EXO’s songs. They were even more curious about the words that they’re saying ‘cause not a single one of it seems to be clear to their ears. So out of full curiosity, an idea popped up into their heads. Both of them went down the flight of stairs going to the front stage where the fans are located. The fans are attentively watching the ongoing rehearsal and are busy chanting the fan chants as well, that they were not able to notice Hailey, Luke & Tao now standing amongst them listening to the chants that’s escaping their mouths. All the two Wu’s understood in the whole chant was just the word “Fighting”, “oppa” and “saranghaeyo” the rest was inaudible. And just after the song El Dorado, when the boys stopped dancing and the fans rested their throats for a while but not for too long. The minute that they got to notice Hailey, Luke and standing together with them, another set of squeals were heard but this time it was the EXO boys turn to be surprised. They turned to where the squeals came from and were shocked to see the two Wu’s with Tao busy talking with the fans while taking pictures with them. The EXO boys were amazed at how calm the two Wu’s are handling the situation. They even got that very genuine smiles on their faces while interacting with the fans. They were as if not minding the growing attention at all. At one side, they saw how one fan was holding a banner with EXO’s name in the front and their fan chant at the back. It looks like the fan is trying really hard to explain every word of the fanchant to a clueless Luke. While the latter, listened attentively but none of the words that the girl said registered in his head.

 

Luke who was having a hard time learning every word of the fan chant, decided that there was no use in learning at all so he just grabbed the banner out of the fans grasp and waved it in the air like a proud fan boy.

 

“EXO FIGHTING!” They heard him shout, which made everyone laugh at him while Hailey on the other hand hid behind a fans back in embarrassment, not only because of her brothers sudden cheering but by how her brother was holding the banner in a very wrong way. The word Exo turned upside down that looked really funny. The people around just laughed at the eldest Wu’s action.  They never imagined such charismatic character to be this funny and outgoing.

 

The rehearsal proper went well for all the EXO members. After their practice, the managers decided that it was enough so they would not tire themselves too much before the concert tonight. All EXO members including the two Wu’s and Tao went back to the dressing room. Remembering the food they bought, Luke and Hailey personally distributed everything to the EXO members and also to the staff who were really thankful with the treats that they got. The members thanked both Wu’s for the food, and proceeded to devour the treat they received. All of them seemed to be really hungry as of the moment that they are all out in foodie land eating their hearts out. Hailey found all of the oppa’s funny while their full concentration is on eating.

 

But, there’s still one exception, Baekhyun. He sat on one of the chairs inside the room, his food box given by the Wu’s resting on top of the table not minding it at all. His full attention was with someone instead. She looked exceptionally beautiful to him even without too much make-up on her face. He observed Hailey’s every move. The way sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter