Fifth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time Check: 3:30 AM

 

Location: EXO's Dorm

 

 

Baekhyun woke up thirsty from his slumber, he checked the clock on his bedside table and groaned seeing that it was still too early to wake up, he decided to just go back to sleep instead. After a few tossing and turning on his bed, sleep wasn’t able to visit him back, he got up lazily and went to the kitchen to get himself some water. Grabbing a glass and a jog inside the refrigerator he placed the glass on the table and poured himself a glass full, he was chugging down the water when he heard a rustling sound on the hall, he placed the glass on the sink and the jog back in the ref, he slowly walked out of the kitchen surveying the place from left to right, the living room was empty, curtains were still down and the place is dark, he was scared of dark places and was sweating already, he quickly turned to go back to his shared room with Chanyeol when he suddenly bumped into a tall figure.

 

 

“OH KKAEBSONG!”  he exclaimed and fell down on the ground on his , he looked up on the tall figure now accompanied with another one and was beyond annoyed to finally recognize who they were,  “Yah! KIM JONGIN! OH SEHUN! What are you two maknaes up to in this early hour of the day?!”  He again exclaimed, he got up rubbing his pained ,  “You both scared the living hell out of me!”  Baekhyun continuously exclaimed in annoyance, “Hyung Mianhe, we couldn’t sleep so we decided to take a walk outside, we were just preparing to go out when we heard footsteps from outside our room.”  Sehun explained, “we thought, maybe it was something paranormal so we decided to investigate, but what we discovered was someone not normal.”  Jongin continued, Sehun who was beside Jonging couldn’t hide his laugh, Baekhyun on the other hand glared at the Maknae’s, “Yah! I’m still you’re hyung here! I demand some respect!”  Baekhyun exclaimed, (too much exclaiming in the early morning…LOL),  “Mianhe Hyung!Jeongmal Mianhe”  the two maknaes apologized, Baekhyun just smirked at them, hyungs still has the upper after all. “you guys said you were going out?at this hour?”  Baekhyun asked in disbelief,  “It’s just three thirty in the morning”  he told them pointing at the clock in their dorm’s wall.   “hyung, this is the only time that we can go out without the fans trailing us. Plus, we don’t have any schedules for the next two days, let’s take this time for ourselves, “  Sehun explained… Jongin just nodded his head rapidly in agreement, Baekhyun looked at both maknaes in the eyes, they were really in desperate need for a break, and they have a point actually in going out at this hour. There would be no fans to follow them around shouting their names and they would be able to feel normal again, not a member of a famous boy band. Baekhyun sighed,  “oh well, what can we do?we all need some breather anyway, care if I join you guys?”  Baekhyun asked,  “ Of Course hyung…”  Jongin answered,  “Nice, wait for me, I’ll just get ready.”  Baekhyun told the maknaes. He went back in his shared room with Yeol, he carefully got some change clothes and a jacket to cover him the cold. He was half way into finishing his task when he heard Yeol’s sleepy voice…  “where are you going?”  he heard Yeol’s  voice. He turned to his direction and saw Yeol crawled into a ball under his blanket looking at him.  “Im going out with Sehun and Jongin.”   He told Yeol, Yeol grabbed his phone on the bedside table to see the time. Seeing that it was just three forty-five in the morning he looked back at Baek who was by now putting on some shoes.  “you guys are going out at this hour?!”  Chanyeol asked looking at Baekhyun intently with is sleepy eyes.  “Deh! This is the only time that we can go out without being followed by the fans and the media. Besides, we have no schedule for two days anyway…”   Baekhyun answered him while tying his shoe laces, their doors suddenly opened and two heads popped out,  “Hyung, aren’t you done yet?”  Sehun asked Baek whispering trying to be quiet to not wake their Yeol hyung, who was by now looking at them.  “I’m almost done…”  Baekhyun answered securing the ties of his shoes,  “can I go as well?”  Yeol finally asked startling the two maknaes, ”Hyung!you’re awake?”  Jongin asked,  “NO DUMMY! He’s sleep talking he does that often…”  Sehun answered Jongin,  “you two Maknaes better get some more sleep, Yeol is awake…and he’s not sleep talking.”  Baekhyun answered them and grabbed his phone from the night stand, he turned to Yeol,  “are you coming or what?”  he asked Yeol…Chanyeol immediately got up and got himself some change clothes and a cardigan for the cold winter morning breeze as well…  “where are we going anyway?”  Yeol asked while choosing his clothes to wear…  “Han River Park, since it’s near our dorm…”  Sehun answered sitting at Baekhyun’s bed, Jongin went out again to get something while Baekhyun went to the bathroom. After a few more minutes Chanyeol was finally done changing. Both Sehun and Chanyeol went out to the living room where Jongin and Baekhyun were waiting.  “Let’s go?”  Jongin asked, the three of them nodded and they all went to the door to exit their dorm. By the time they went out of the building, it was already 4:15 AM, the air was getting chillier and chillier as Christmas time is fast approaching.  After a fifteen minute walk from their dorm they finally reached their destination, The Han River Park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A little fast-forward of time….

 

 

 

Time: 5:15 AM

 

Location: Incheon International Airport

 

 

It was still an early hour in the morning but the airport is already packed with people who were picking up their loved ones who are out for the holidays & passengers who were bound for somewhere in the world. The arrival announcement board glowed with different flights and time of arrival of planes coming from outside of Korea, the word Korean Air glowed aligned with the place where it came from, Malpensa and its destination South Korea which was scheduled to arrive at 5:30 in the morning, a few more minutes of waiting. Outside the airport, two black vans are waiting six suited men waited outside with a middle aged man with them holding a huge card with the word Wu written in it, the man was wearing the same black suit just like the others with his dark sunglasses on, an earpiece attached in his ears.

 

An announcement was made on the speakers of the airport:

 

 

“Good Morning, Korean Air flight from Malpensa International Airport, Milan, Itlay has landed. Again, Korean Air flight from Malpensa International Airport, Milan, Italy has landed. “

 

The middle aged man called out four other men to accompany him in greeting the newly arrived Wu siblings and Samuel. They waited by the rail where families commonly wait for their loved ones to exit the airport, He held up the sign card above his head. One by one passengers came out of the airport pushing carts of their luggage’s, just then a tall brown haired guy wearing wayfarer sunglasses came out with another blonde guy pushing the carts that held their luggage, with a blonde young girl and another brown haired girl walking behind them with an old man. The middle aged man waved the sign board that he’s holding to the Wu siblings direction, Hailey caught sight of the sign board and patted Butler Samuel’s shoulder pointing at the suited man. The butler turned and recognized the suited man. He instructed the siblings to exit the terminal and go directly to the suited man. They walked the exit with people looking at them, mesmerized by their beauties and handsomeness. The girls can’t help but ogle at the Wu brothers passing by them, while the guys can’t help but be mesmerized by the beauty of the Wu sisters.

 

 

The middle aged man waited for them at the exit, two of his men got the carts from Kieran and Luke while the remaining two positioned behind the siblings and Butler Samuel. The scene caught the eyes of the people in the airport, they looked curious as to who were the people who just arrived? They sure looked like celebrities, with their on point features and fashion they can pass as huge stars. The public were obviously clueless as to who they were, the siblings were never exposed to the public, ever since they were young they were hidden from the medias eyes for safety and it was one of the reason why they were shipped over-seas.

 

The middle aged suited man took off his glasses and greeted the five people who just arrived politely.  “Welcome to Korea Master Kieran, Master Luke, Lady Mackenzie, Lady Hailey and Butler Samuel. I’am Minjoon Kim, I’m hired by your father to provide security assistance. And the people who got your luggage and that are behind you are my trusted men. Others are waiting by the van. “   Kim Minjoon who would be the head body guard for the wu siblings introduced himself and informed them.  “it’s nice to meet you. Please take care of us well.”  Butler Samuel said shaking hands with Minjoon. The head body guard finally ushered them to the waiting vehicles, the two body guards who remained by the vans bowed in respect to their clients which the siblings did the same. They were instructed to use the first van for the other van would be for their luggage and the other men. One of Minjoon’s men remained who will be their driver. Minjoon also rode the same van as the siblings to supervise their trip to the hotel that they would be staying.

 

Their journey to the hotel started w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter