06 : Our Own Path

The Greatest Man

Yuri turned his back and left Jessica stood there alone. That was what Yuri always do whenever they had an arguement. It was like Yuri never serious with her. All Yuri wanted was fun, am I some kind of fun too ? He never sticked to anything for too long, one time he likes swimming and then he likes playing golf after that he doing art, after he got bored with it, he finds a new hobby like coffee, just when would he stop?

"Yuri, stop right there!" Yuri ignored the called.

"Yah! Yuri! I said stop!" Jessica sounded pissed and Yuri couldn't even care as he marched to his sport car.

"That is! I'm so tired with this behaviour of you" Yuri's ears perked at the words. "I'm so so tired" Yuri turned his body and eyed the latter. "Are you saying you are tired of me?" the tall man looked disbelieve. "After all we have done you are trying to say you want to break up?" Yuri's eyes glistening.

The blonde-hair woman looked down and replied. "If that is what we both need" A tear dropped.

"Okay. I will go find job. And be back with lots of money" The tanned guy said in a serious tone. Maybe he determined to do that.

Yuri started his car's engine and drived off. 

"You want money ? I will give it, a lots. To our next destination" Yuri smirked and put on his sunglasses.

 

 ◆◇◆

 

Have you ever know how it felt like to live in dark for a long time? Have you ever know how it felt like when one of your sense lost? and maybe it would be gone forever. A sense that was so important in daily life? Like you rely on it a lot. No you don't. It felt like hell. It felt like you are useless, a stupid who keep give trouble to your loved ones. You could do nothing, you lost hope and more heart breaking was when your wife left you without saying anything—that was what Taeyeon felt.

 

"Am I really that worthless to her?"

"Am I really that stupid?'

"What did I do wrong? Tell Me!!" Taeyeon yelled.

He punched whatever it is in front of him really hard. Seohyun who was outside quickly marched to the bathroom and found his brother on the floor, sobbing with his right hand bleeding.

"Oppa! What are you doing?!" She pulled her favorite brother up.

"Leave me alone!" the poor man who dressed in hospital's outfit snatched his little sister's hand.

"Don't be like this Oppa, my heart is hurt" she sniffed.

"Huh? You are hurt? Then, I must feel hell"

Seohyun slowly sat down beside her brother "Oppa~" and hugged him. 

"You don't know what I feel, Seohyun ah. It hurts" he tapped his chest a couple times.

"I know Oppa, don't say that. You are not alone, I'm here , Mom's here, Dad's here everyone is here" she confronted the sobbing guy.

"I'm blind, Seohyun. Blind! Now I can't see anything and even Tiffany left me before I could see that pretty smile of her!" He tried to break the hug and slammed everything that he could reach.

"Stop it! Forget about her! She is not worth it!" Seohyun raised her tone.

Taeyeon hit his eyes which was wrapped in gauze.

A man voice spoke up "What are you doing here?" He was confused to saw the two siblings on the floor of the bathroom.

"Oh Sooyoung Oppa, glad you came. Please treat his wound there" she wiped her tears using the back of her hands and got up.

"Taeng, get up. Don't be such a girl, crying your heart out" He knew Taeyeon didn't like to be call girl. But that was the only thing he could say to the broken guy.

He really know my weakness. Geez.

 

The patient obediently put his hand on Sooyoung's shoulder and follow the doctor. Choi Sooyoung, yes that food lover was a doctor and when Taeyeon was admitted to the hospital due to his car accident last week, Sooyoung was the doctor in charge of his surgery and treatment. 

Taeyeon's injury was really bad that cost him to lost his eyes sight cause his eyes was damaged due to the eyes' vein. "Can you sit down by yourself" the doctor asked.

"Yes" said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon rubbed his hands in the air, searching for that certain chair and when he found, he sat down. Unfortunately for him, the chair was a bit off and as the result Taeyeon landed on the floor. ", why do I even blind. Now, I can't even sit properly" he gritted his teeth.

"Stop saying nonsense, your eyes could be treat" snapped Sooyoung.

"Whatever" Taeyeon had heard enough of that word. He know it almost impossible to treat a damaged eyes. Even if it could, money was probably another matter.

"Have faith in yourself, you can do it" Sooyoung said softly.

"What is there to have faith? Did you see Tiffany left me? She is my life, Sooyoung. You should know that. And now, I'm blind, I'm sure she will hate me more" Taeyeon sighed.

The reality is so cruel.

"I know, you can start anew, stop acting like you're gonna die next second. We all need you Taeng"

"But Tiffany…she is my wife…I've promise her dad"

"She is gonna be alright, she is not a kid. don't worry about her! worry about yourself!"

"I don't care! Aunty Mell even told me that Tiffany went to States. When I'm done with this hospital thingy, I will find her" Taeyeon stated without a doubt.

"Taeng! Are you even listen to yourself? How will you gonna find her in this state of yours? You barely can sit down by yourself and now you care for someone who doesn't even care a bit for you? Stop being stupid!"

"Yeah, I'm stupid. But I love her and I promised to take care of her, what if she is in danger out there? She doesn't know how to protect herself!" he replied.

Sooyoung punched Taeyeon's left cheek hard. "Stop thinking about her! You are blind! Blind! Worry about yourself stupid !"

Taeyeon fell off the chair, his handsome face kissed the cold floor. He chuckled—like a silly.

"Now you punch me? Why now? Why didn't you punch me way back when we were at school? So that I don't love her to this extent?" he laughed tried to brush away the sadness.

Sooyoung calmed down. "I'm sorry. Get up. Let's go to the treatment room" Sooyoung left. Sooyoung was disappointed with Taeyeon. How come he still care for that ruthless woman? His family, his friends were so worried and he didn't even care for our feelings?—thoughts Sooyoung.

Before he shut the door, Sooyoung stopped "Ask nurse to bring you there".

 

◆◇◆

 

"It's a party time!" shouted the woman as she exit the taxi and walked towards the club. "I can't wait to get laid!" 

She entered and the smell of alcohol engulfed the club excite her more. She grinned. She went to the bartenders and eyed that certain group of her cousin. Out of the corner her eyes, someone was waving her hands to the air, calling her cousin. Tiffany pulled out a smile and headed straight to them.

"Tiff, it's been a while. How are you?" Nicole, one of her cousin asked.

"Yes, nothing change, I'm still the same"

"I heard you've been married to that guy, what happened" Nicole took an empty glass and poured a liquor into it.

"Don't talk about it, I hate him" Nicole handed the glass which Tiffany gladly took it. "Thanks".

"No problem, why don't you go dance over there and forget all the problem?" Her cousin suggested as her head bobbing to the loud music.

"Sounds good, I will go first" Tiffany got up and headed to the dance floor.

 

She dance wildly when an upbeat music was played and did an extremely dangerous body wave when a slow song being played earning a group of hot men circling her. She like it when men give attention to her, she like it when people look at her , she like it when she is the center of everything—she like to be wanted.

She could feel a warm hands touched her shoulders. The big hands slowly slid down to her waist and wrapped it lightly, pulled her closer to the latter.

She turned her body and faced the guy. She gave a y smile and winked her eyes to the guy. Both of them were tipsy but still stood up and they headed to a room provided by the club.

 

◆◆◆