15 : Jealousy? Yay or Nay

The Greatest Man

****

 

The master bedroom was being engulfed in cold, serenity and darkness. The room was simple enough, only king size bed , wardrobe and air conditioner were provided. The moonlight had penetrating the tinted-glass window in the room and fortunately it was in 11th floor which was the highest floor of the building and safe to say nobody was going to peeping.

 

In the middle of her sleep, the cold wind harshly biten her body—and eventually all of her hair woke up. She shifted around the soft mattress to find a warm spot to let herself sleep soundly. But the cold wind didn't bother to stop, it attacked the poor woman again untill the annoyed woman sat up in the bed and cursed. She looked around the bed to search for that particular soft things but it was useless—Taeyeon, absolutely had nothing in the house. The blanket or whatever things she could use to cover herself only exist in her dream.

 

Unwillingly, she got off the bed and marched her way to the bathroom. She turned the knob around and pushed the door open. Shock. Taeyeon tilted his head almost so suddenly to the back.

 

"What the hell, Tiffany!" Taeyeon yelled as he tried to cover himself.

 

Tiffany's eyes shot wide and big at the view. Wow. Her breath caught. She never thought Taeyeon could look this y. The shower above him perfectly fell to Taeyeon's wet blond hair and down to his glorious milky skin. Tiffany's eyes continued to travel downside and stared at that fit and toned abs. The sight was really hot that Tiffany could feel something was dripping down at her south. His muscular back and the not-so-big biceps but big enough for that petite body were really unbelieveable. And his down there...

 

Tiffany quickly closed the door and shook her head as her cheeks color began to become pink. She didn't know why would she think such a thing. Maybe it was because of jetlag and lack of sleep. Yes it is.

 

"I didn't know you are inside." Tiffany said almost gently.

"It's okay. You should've knock the door first next time."

"Okay." She didn't know why she speak so slow and nice this time. Maybe she was tired. Yes it is.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

Taeyeon's morning had never been so painful like that day. His backbones were aching so hard that it felt like it was broken to pieces and the cold floor didn't help at all to lessen the pain. Not to mention his neck, it wouldn't even move without he groaning in pain. He must sleep in an uncomfortable position last night. 

 

With all of his strength, he managed to get up and lean himself against the wall. He glanced outside the window, it was really bright—probably already noon. His eyes then move to another side of the room and grinned.

 

Never thought I would wake up to this beauty in the morning.

 

"Tiffany, wake up. It's already noon. Let's have lunch outside." The gentleman woke his wife up sweetly. There was no food in the kitchen. He had to bring his wife eating outside. It had been almost 12 hours since they last eat and Taeyeon was worried about Tiffany.

"Ughh. Go away." The sleeping woman roughly slapped Taeyeon's hand that hang over her shoulder away. Dislike the idea of Taeyeon touch her body.

"I'm hungry. Aren't you hungry?" Taeyeon had to make sure that Tiffany eat well.

"Who the care if you are hungry. Just go away!." Tiffany shouted before she take another pillow to hit Taeyeon. Taeyeon was pushed to the back and almost fell— thanks to his quick reflex, he was safe from the hard floor but stumbled a little to get his balance back.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But we have to eat." Taeyeon tried again.

Tiffany sat up in the bed and snorted angrily before look at the annoying man.

"Seriously? I said GO AWAY. Can't you understand that? It is ing easy and simple. Even a kid could understand that, but you? are you that stupid, or maybe deaf or," 

Tiffany stood in front of Taeyon and waving her hand in his face. "blind? Didn't you have experience being a blind person? Was it good?"

Taeyeon bit his bottom lips, his eyes stared at his feet , the wound was being exposed.

"Look at me, you idiot," Tiffany placed her fingers at Taeyeon's chin and pulled up. "Do you think I want to live with you? Please mirror yourself. Look at you, dress in an ugly outfit. I'm so sick of you. Stop acting all good towards me."

Taeyeon just stood there, doing nothing.

"Hurry up, we are going outside." Taeyeon finally spoke up before picking up his towel and walked into the bathroom. 

 

Tiffany Hwang. A woman who never care about others' feeling, did she think she's that great?. Obviously, she knew she had hurt Taeyeon to the core, but who cares? Taeyeon, the victim didn't even bother to defend himself and instead he just took all of her harsh words alone. How could this heartless woman would open her stone heart to Taeyeon? No way.

 

 

*****

 

 

A month had passed since the first time they moved in and almost everyday Taeyeon had to face Tiffany and her ugly words again and again but never once Taeyeon talk back or stop the woman. Maybe his heart was getting immune to her curses.

 

Every morning, Taeyeon had to wake up early just to prepare breakfast for Tiffany or else the lazy woman would scold and explode to him after he get back from the work. Imagine how exhausted you were at the work place and when you thought you gonna get a rest at home, another bad things come— definitely no.

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon was busy working his off —earning money for himself and Tiffany. The ungrateful woman was busy spending her husband's money nonstop. Because Taeyeon was so kind, he even let Tiffany use his credit card and in a week almost half of the money in the card was gone as Tiffany buy bags, shoes and etc.

 

But today, maybe a light of repent finally shone in her face when Tiffany suddenly announce that she would accompany Taeyeon to the hospital for his medical check-up.

 

"Are you sure? There is nothing you can do while waiting for me." Taeyeon frowned his forehead.

"Yes, there is nothing I can do and I'm bored at home."

"But I can't send you home later."

"It's okay. I can take the cab." Tiffany continued to eat her food that Taeyeon just made.

"How about shopping?" Taeyeon pulled the chair and sat opposite the latter.

"I'm done with it." She shrugged it off.

"Don't you think you should start working?" Taeyeon asked carefully, sensing Tiffany's sensitivity about the topic.

"Wait. You said you going to get my license back? No?" Yes. Taeyeon had promise that.

Taeyeon almost hit his head against the table. He totally forgot it. "Right, I forgot. I will ask my lawyer to handle it."

"You better." Tiffany munched the fried rice kimchi slowly. The way her lips touch the spoon literally make Taeyeon itching to kiss that lips.

"Okay, hurry up. We will get going at 9." Taeyeon announced and went to the living room.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

They walked side by side on their way to the hospital. As soon as they arrived, the usual nurse greeted Taeyeon.

"Morning, Taeyeon! I miss you so much." Ailee, the nurse that Taeyeon close to since the first day he come to the hospital.

"Oh Ailee. I miss you too." Taeyeon awkwardly hugged Ailee back. He could feel her s slightly brushed against his chest.

"Medical check-up?" Ailee asked.

"Yes, obviously." Taeyeon pulled out the corner of his lips.

"So, any problem? You look fine."

"No, no. I'm fine. This will probably be my last visit if the Doctor give me green light."

"Glad to hear that. But that also means we would rarely see each other." Ailee pouted cutely which earns Taeyeon's attention.

"Don't say that. We can meet outside. Maybe a coffee talk?" Taeyeon patted Ailee's shoulder.

 

Tiffany who was beside him all the time, just watch the duo hug and talk to each other sweetly. If Tiffany was nobody, she could've think that they're a couple. Tiffany could feel her chest raising and falling in a fast pace like it was about to burst anytime soon.

 

"Hello~~," Tiffany waved her hands but her head face other side.

"I'm still here okay." She said almost raising her tone.

Ailee looked at Taeyeon wonderingly.

"Who is she?" 

Taeyeon got back beside Tiffany and pulled her to Ailee.

"Ailee, meet Tiffany, my wife." He introduced the nurse to his wife.

"Tiffany, this is Ailee." Ailee reached out her hand to Tiffany and tried her best to smile when Tiffany just shrugged it off and walked away.

Taeyeon watched how rude his wife behave. "Sorry Ailee. You know, girlss." He rubbed the back of his head shyly.

"It's okay. I don't remember you are a married man?"

"Ah yes. I forgot to tell you," Taeyeon could see that Tiffany was sulking at the hallway alone.

"I think she need me. See you later."

It wasn't that she was jeolous but which woman would love to see their man talking so friendly to another woman, right?

 

 

 

◆◆◆◆