22 : Sweet Tiffany

The Greatest Man

◆◆◆

 

 

After much discussions and opinions, finally Taeyeon and Jessica both agreed to ended their marriage. Eventhough it didn't last for a year, at least they could feel a bit of happiness through the months. Jessica would started a new life with Yuri and Clara because her past was nothing compare to her happiness right now. Yuri had promised to settle down his wild life and finally focus on Jessica and their daughter.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was left alone. In his kitchen at the shop, he was busy baking. Eventhough he could ask his worker to do it but he didn't because baking was one of his way to release and forget his tension. While his hands were busy roaming around the cake, he suddenly remember Tiffany once visit him at the work, this very place and kitchen. He pulled out a dorky smile when he remember the hug but turned sad when he remember it was nothing, it was just another skinship that Tiffany would initiated once in a while. He know how clingy Tiffany could be sometimes –and temper wasn't an exception too.

 

"If you still want her, fight for her and make she fall for you."  That was what Jessica said to him. Taeyeon did. Taeyeon did everything he could to let that woman fall for him but that woman was just so selfish and ungrateful.

"Stupid. Of course you can't enter her heart when she literally doesn't open her heart! Think Taeyeon." Taeyeon sighed. "Remember what she said the other day back then? She willing to open her heart for you. Try again and good luck to you." But, Taeyeon's heart had enough, what if Tiffany was still her oldself? What if she lying? That woman would always have her agenda on.

 

 

◆◆◆

 

 

In the other side of the world, a woman had been working really hard in the morning –preparing the breakfast for that certain person. This wasn't her first time preparing the breakfast or even packaging the lunch for him and she didn't know why Taeyeon kept playing hard by rejecting her food. She had been decorating and put so much effort on the lunch box but Taeyeon kept giving his back and Tiffany was wondering if this was a right decision –to get Taeyeon back. Before this, Taeyeon was the one that had to make a breakfast for her each morning and after trying to make breakfast for herself, she realized she couldn't cook or make delicious food just like that man. He was so great in cooking, baking and bonus, a nice heart. Tiffany smiled to herself.

"That's it. I'm going to kill you Taeyeon if you reject another food of mine ever again." Tiffany said to nobody and proceed to leave her house. Tiffany hopped into her car and stepped on the pedal.

To say that Tiffany loves Taeyeon so suddenly must be weird and unlogical because who in the world would fall in love that fast but study had proven that anyone could fall in love less than 1 minute or even 1 second. Just look at someone's eyes could make your heart melt and warm. And Tiffany wasn't that hypocrite, obviously she didn't love Taeyeon yet but you could learn to fall in love, right? Everyone deserve a second chance.

Tiffany closed her car door behind and slowly pushed the shop's door open. With a bright smile on her face, the staff greeted her. Because this wasn't her first time visit and she even come here before, all Taeyeon's staff know her status already.

"Looking for Taeyeon oppa, unnie?" The young cashier asked as usual, they were really close to each other and didn't have to use the formality anymore.

"Yes, where is he?" Tiffany asked nicely. If a year ago she would ask harshly but now she realize she didn't have to shout or scold them to get what she want because she know how hurt was it to be shouted at – she didn't like a bit of it.

"He's in the kitchen, like always." The girl replied back with a friendly smile.

"Okay, have a nice day and stop playing with your phone." Tiffany waved her hand and went to kitchen.

With a slow movement, Tiffany pushed the door really slowly so that she could surprise the man inside. The door was a open a bit and Tiffany took a peek inside, there the greatest man was really focusing on his cake, his hair was combed to the back, with a fitted apron and wore a pink sweatshirt –Pink, her favourite colour.

He was so hot and cute at the same time, why didn't she acknowledge this before? That her ex-husband looked great in pink? If she know, maybe she would kept him beside her and took him everywhere all the time and everyday.

"Taeyeon. How are you." Tiffany was meant to greet him in a sweet voice but accidentally let out an awkward voice.

Taeyeon turned his head to Tiffany. "What do you want."

Tiffany walked closely to Taeyeon. "I want to give you this." She showed a pink box of food to the latter and put a totoro smile on her face.

Taeyeon giggled silently. "I don't need that food. I've already eat." He moved the cake to another tray and proceed his work without looking at Tiffany.

She pouted. "But I work hard on this."

"You don't have to trouble yourself. I can take care of myself." Taeyeon was trying hard to act cool to not fall for Tiffany's action. He was overwhelmed because that spoilt woman willing to trouble herself for him. Which man wouldn't fall for Tiffany? The stunning and beautiful girl of the world. But unfortunately, her heart didn't seem to be beautiful too and Taeyeon sighed.

"No!. You have to eat this. I will sit here and watch YOU munch my food!" Tiffany stated firmly and eyed Taeyeon angrily. Taeyeon was stunned, this woman never cool down her temper. She should learn how to accept no by other and stop forcing other person to do something beyond their will.

"Look at you. Forcing me to do this and that. Do you think I don't have feelings? And you want me to accept you back, please Tiffany I have heart too." Taeyeon looked straight to Tiffany's eyes.

Tiffany hanged her head low and play with her fingers. "I'm sorry...but ..I ..just want you to eat ..my food," Her tears fell. "I woke up early to prepare this and I just want to see you eat it. That's all." Tiffany was crying so hard eventhough Taeyeon didn't said hurtful things to her. And poor Taeyeon, he didn't have a heart for it. Tiffany had been spoilt in the entire her lifetime and even her father never scold her, let alone lie a hand on her. Tiffany was actually really fragile and always be a daddy's little girl.

To see Tiffany was crying because Taeyeon didn't want to eat her food  was stupid but Taeyeon was more stupid. "Okay fine, stop crying. I will eat your food. Give me that." Taeyeon reached his hands out.

Tiffany rubbed the back of her hand to wipe off the tears. Her eyes suddenly went bright. "Really? Here. I grilled the meat with so much struggling you know..this kimchi over here I buy at the supermarket near my house, this rice...hmm i don't know if I put the right amount or not but it's okay right? It's a little bit hard...ok whatever but I suggest you to eat this wrap chicken, it taste so good. I bought it yesterday and I though you gonna love this so I keep a half of it in the fridge...." Tiffany continued her blabbering nonstop and all Taeyeon could do was just smile while waiting for Tiffany to finish her speech that looks like had no end.

 

Taeyeon was indeed a fool for Tiffany.

 

◆◆◆

 

 


It will be really hard for Tiffany to change entirely but at least she has the intention to change for the better right? That is why the title says `The Greatest Man` because Taeyeon has never give up on that selfish woman and when Tiffany willing to change, Taeyeon will help her right? no?.