05 : Leaving You

The Greatest Man

The sunlight pierced straight to the sleeping beauty's eyes, causing the sleeping beauty shifted around the mattress uncomfortably. She took the pillow beside her and use it as a shield to blocked the sun from piercing her pretty eyes.

 

"Ahhhh" Tiffany jolted up in her bed when a cold hand touched her legs. She blinked her eyes a couple time tried to adjust to the sudden brightness. "What are you doing in my room?" Tiffany asked the latter. Tiffany ran her finger through her long hair and looked dangerously seductive. Taeyeon gulped his saliva. "No, I was just trying to wake you up . Have you packed your luggage?" Taeyeon marched to the big curtain and pulled it open, allowing full sunlight enter the room.

 

"No, I'm lazy" she lied back on the soft mattress "Please pack for me" she took the thick blanket and cover her body. "Bb—but, it's your clothes" Taeyeon tried to stop the woman from went back to her slumber dream but to no avail.

Taeyeon shook his head.

 

Taeyeon walked to his wife's wardrobe. It was really huge and he was sure it need a long time to pack. He sighed. He pulled the door open but was shocked when a bunch of clothes fell on his handsome face and his landed on the floor. The poor guy pushed himself up and he brushed the non-existence dust away.

 

The loud sound from her walk-in wardrobe caused Tiffany to stirred in her sleep. She smirked evilly.

 

Take that stupid guy, I wonder how long you will put up with me. I will make you suffer.

 

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

 

 

A blasting ringtone of the phone made Tiffany quickly turned off the water and exit the bathroom only with her white bathrobe—she was having her body lied in the bathtub. Without properly cleaning the water off her feet, she marched like a beast to her bed.

 

Before she could reach her destination, she accidentally slipped and fell on the hard floor "!" She cursed as she crawled to the bed. She pressed the answer call hurriedly before it ended.

 

"Hello"

"Oh, aunty! Why you didn't call me early!"

"I miss you " she massaged her which was getting hurt from the epic fall just now 

"I'm all alone here. I lost my job and everything. I have nothing" she pouted eventhough her aunt could not see it.

There was a paused.

"He got me married with that guy that I told you" she said.

"I know, dad didn't even care about my feeling" Tiffany sat down.

"Can I come with you to the States?" Tiffany asked hopefully

"Really?" she shrieked happily.

"Thanks aunty, I love you" she ended the phone call.

 

Tiffany's Aunt from the States just called her. She was Tiffany's only aunt. Her aunty was married to a rich businessman at the States and living happily with her kids. "Come here" Her aunt said. This 2 words really made Tiffany's day.

 

 

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

 

 

Tiffany spied Taeyeon from her second-floor room. Waiting for Taeyeon to enter his car. She saw the man waved his hand—she rolled her eyes. Taeyeon started his car engine and drifted away from Tiffany's sight. Tiffany squeled happily in the heart.

 

It's time —she talked to the person on phone.

 

Tiffany dragged her luggages down. "Why would I even bring these heavy bags! It such bothersome" Tiffany complaint loudly that the entire household echoing. Her stepmother came out from the kitchen, "Are you okay Tiffany?".

 Tiffany ignored and merely gave a glance to the old woman. The old woman went to Tiffany "Where are you going? , Taeng is not home yet" she eyed the luggage.

 

A few minutes later, a SUV car pulled it break in front of the house. A woman dressed in a pastel color blouse and a pencil skirt hop out.

"Hurry up" Bora said to Tiffany.

"I know, please help me with those luggage" She pointed to a line of luggage.

"Oh gosh, are you bringing the entire household or what?! It's a lot, we will be late" 

"That's why you should help me! Stop talking!"

The old woman came and stopped Tiffany. 

"What are you doing?" She looked puzzled.

"Shut up! Help me with the luggages instead you old woman! Talking nonstop would cost you death" Tiffany snapped.

"Tiffany is right, old woman you lift that luggage there" Bora said rudely.

The two bestfriend were busy putting Tiffany's luggage in the boot. They need to hurry up before Taeyeon come back and ruins their plan. They hop in the car and left the old woman confused. Where would Tiffany and Bora go with the luggages?

 

"Oh dear, Thanks Bora. I owe you one" Tiffany breathe in relief.

"I don't know what will happen if I stuck with Taeyeon" she growled.

Bora laughed. "You should've left the wedding than left right now stupid girl"

Tiffany nodded agreed. "I know right, I'm such a stupid"

"So what is your next plan?"

"I don't know. I want to arrived in the States first and rest my mind maybe"

" I will lost my shopping buddy then" Bora pouted her lips and show it to the woman who sat beside her.

Tiffany slapped the pouty lips playfully. "Don't say that. You can come to the States too and maybe getting laid by the hot men!" her mind started getting wild.

"what the heck Tiffany" Bora could felt the sudden heated on her cheek.

"We both need some y time" she playfully said.

"You have Taeyeon and you could ask it from him tho" Bora teased.

"Me? Asking for a from that guy, oh god" Tiffany looked disgusted.

"Well, he is quite hot right? Don't you see those arm muscles? Its hot" Bora suddenly fangirl over Taeyeon.

"If you want, you can take him" Tiffany said.

"I will take him for granted. Sure you give him to me?" Bora asked

"Go ahead, I don't mind" Tiffany flatly replied.

 

 

◆◇◆◇◆◇

 

 

Back to the house, Aunty Mell hurrishly search her mobile phone and dialed Taeyeon's number.

"Taeye—Taeyeon hur—hurry up comeback please" The old woman stuttered and couldn't speak right.

Taeyeon was worried "Wha..what happened? Calm down, Take a breathe, in and out"

The panic woman followed the instruction. "Taeyeon, Tiffany has gone! And she brought luggage too"

"What? How did— Oh my god , where is she go" Taeyeon marched to his car quickly before excuse himself from his friend.

"I don't know, she went with Bora" 

"Okay, I called her later"

The call ended and Taeyeon pressed the pedal hard. Out of the corner of his sight, there was a lorry ahead. The traffic light was slowly turning red but Taeyeon's view was blurr as he only could think of Tiffany—leaving him. And his promise would be break and Taeyeon was a man who keep his words. Finally the light turned red and it was time to stop but Taeyeon didn't realise and BANGGGGG!

 

 ◇◆◇

 

After 30 minutes of the journey. Tiffany and Bora finally arrived at the Incheon Airport. The weather suddenly get cold, strong wind slapping their skin and the cloud was getting dark—looked like it's gonna be a heavy rainfall. The airport looked solemnly odd today. 

"You want me to company you?" Bora asked as she shut the boot.

"No, it's okay. You've done enough" Tiffany pulled out a rare smile.

"Call me when you arrived, okay?" Bora hugged her bestfriend.

"Of course, Thank You for everything" Tiffany whispered.

"I will miss you bestie" Bora wiped her tears off

"Me too, come visit me later" Tiffany patted Bora's before she left.

 

BANGGGGG! A thunder striked just when Tiffany was about to enter the lobby.

 

Is this the right thing? Leaving Taeyeon and Aunty Mell? Is this what I want?—she shrugged it off and straight to check in. Yes, this is what I want.

 

 

◆◆◆