20 : Crazy(Stupid) YulTi

The Greatest Man

*****

 

A loud crying sound enveloping the couple sharedroom and it was normal for the couple to wake up in the middle of night to look after their baby's fusses. Taeyeon opened his eyelids slowly while his hand roamed around the soft mattress to look for that certain person. When his eyes finally wide awake, he glanced over the crib –Jessica was feeding Clara.

"What's wrong." He rubbed his sleepy eyes and went to Jessica.

"Another night fusses. Can you get me the milk downstairs?" Jessica asked as she trying hard to coax the crying baby.

"Oh okay. Anything else?" Taeyeon got off the bed and obediently listen to Jessica.

 

Taeyeon was always the Taeyeon that Jessica had always known, he had never changed. They've been best friend since high school and when god meet them back again, she was really happy and grateful to had her bestfriend as her husband. However, Jessica knew Taeyeon would never open his heart for her but at least Taeyeon accept Clara as his daughter eventhough Clara wasn't his. Taeyeon might be kind to everyone –that could be one of the reason why people would misunderstanding him as a fool. He wasn't stupid, he just really kind like an angel. And whenever they made love, Jessica could feel part of his heart wasn't there and it has been missing –maybe at someone's else. Jessica also knew about Tiffany and her actions but never thought Tiffany was really that b*tch.

 

"Here," Taeyeon gave Jessica a bottle of a pump up milk that Jessica always put in the fridge.  "What's wrong with you baby? Is it too cold? Want daddy to cool down the air-cond?" Taeyeon showed the baby the remote but to his disappointment the baby keep crying her eyes out.

"Clara, open your mouth honey," Jessica moved the bottle to Clara's lips but the grumpy baby keep refuse it by tilted her head to the side.

After numerous time being rejected, Jessica gave up and pick her up hoping the baby would calm down but instead her crying was getting louder by seconds.  Then, Jessica felt something hot against her hands and she was shock to acknowledge the baby was burning up.

"OH MY GOD TAEYEON!," Jessica yelled. "She's burning up. Let's go to the hospital!"

All Taeyeon's blood immediately stop moving. To say he was panic was an understatement, in the past 10 months he had been take care of her, never once the latter was burning up so hot like this. Being a parents wasn't easy.

"Okay, get change first. I will prepare the car." Taeyeon quickly get up and pick the necessary things.

"No, I'm so afraid Taeyeon. She never been like this. Taeyeon..." Jessica was on the verge to cry and Taeyeon slowly calm her down.

"It's okay. She's going to be fine," Taeyeon turned to the baby. "You are strong like daddy, right? Don't make us worry please." Taeyeon's eyes were glistening, he was dead worried for his baby.

"Come on." Taeyeon gestured Jessica to his car and they drifted away to their destination in the 4 of morning.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

The Doctor looked up to the couple from his paper note. "Your daughter is fine. She's just having a fever. Please give your extra attention to her."

Taeyeon nodded with relief. "Thank you doc, we will." He squeezed Jessica's stiff shoulders due to the sudden shock she was going through.

The Doctor shut the door and leave the family alone.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon pulled Jessica closer to his body and the small movement on his chest was enough to answer his question.

"You can sleep on the couch. I will stay up." Taeyeon could see the black circle around her eyes and worried for his wife.

Jessica just nodded and went to couch. "Make sure she's fine. Call me if you need anything."

Taeyeon sat on the chair beside beside his daughter bed.

Clara Clara, why would you make your parents worried? Look at your mommy, she couldn't even get to have her precious sleep because of you and your daddy, look at what he was wearing. He was literally wore a plain t-shirt and slippers that didn't match his macho appearance of a successful businessman. Where in the world you could get a parents like this? Appreciate them while they were still here.

 

~~~~~

 

 

In the dark room of her apartment where she had lived alone. A noisy sound of her phone ringtone could be heard in the quiet room at 5 in the morning.

She grunted and lazily answer her phone."wha is–"

"GET YOUR LAZY HERE, QUICK. I will text you the address." The man voice shouted at her in the morning and swear she was so going to kill that man.

 

It was a phone call from Yuri. Lately, Yuri kept asking her to do their plan in fast pace and perfect –he had gone crazy. What in the world he thought that his crazy idea would go well? By kidnapping people? No. Tiffany was a lawyer and she wasn't going to put her career in the danger ever again. She had always loves working as a lawyer but Yuri kept forcing her. Sure, Tiffany could reject him and avoid any connection with him but Yuri know how to perfectly play with her evil side. And he had suggesting to kidnap or maybe kill their daughter if needed but no Tiffany wasn't that crazy. Eventhough she hates Taeyeon and his succesful life, she didn't want to remember or do him dirty ever again cause enough was enough and she just want to focus on her life. Maybe one last dirty trick, wouldn't hurt, right?. And Yuri's phone call just now must had something wih their plan.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Okay. Now listen carefully," After she had arrived, Yuri hurriedly pulled Tiffany to the quiet hallway. "The baby is at the ward no. 32 and just now I check the room, line is totally clear, no nurse of whatsoever. Taeyeon is outside buying food and Jessica is asleep and if you can play your role well, everything is done and then you can leave me and my plan alone." Yuri said in a fast pace.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked. Who could believe Yuri, the biggest liar?.

"I swear."

"Okay, deal. So what is the plan?".

 

Tiffany pushed the door open slowly while wearing a nurse uniform that Yuri gave to her. And in the morning, nobody cares to look up and make sure she was indeed a nurse working here. Her heart thumped so fast that it would jump out of her ribs anytime soon. Her mind kept telling her to stop whatever she was doing and just leave Taeyeon and his family alone but her heart kept forcing her to do it. Morever, the baby was innocent and had nothing to do with her life but when hate was beyond sympathy, anything that was impossible could be possible. 

 

The nurse in disguise walked to the bed step by step, afraid to waking the sleeping person up. With one last glance at the baby's mother, Tiffany picked the latter up and hugged her tightly and straight to the door. But before she dismissed, she looked at her old schoolmate.

Sorry Jessica, I have to do this.

Tiffany stared at the baby's face before her. The baby had been sleeping so peacefully since she took her. The calm and serene aura from the baby somehow give a feeling that she had been longing all this time. The little girl took a steady and smooth pace everytime she inhaled the air. She closed their gap and bring her nose closer to the baby and in a slow motion she took a snip from the baby –the smell of baby kept lingering in her mind after that. People were right –a baby had a smell of heaven. 

 

"Here the baby. Don't call me anymore after this, my role is done." Tiffany said as a matter of fact.

"Thank you. I owe you a lot." Yuri smirked proudly.

"What are you going to do with her?" She pointed at the small figure in Yuri's arm.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out." Yuri wore an unknown sly smile that anyone could sense something bad from it.

"Don't do anything to her. She is innocent." Tiffany said firmly.

"I don't know~~" Yuri replied nonchalantly and walked away. Yuri was really serious about this. Did he think it was fun to kidnap kid?. But people were right – sometimes, love could make us going crazy and willing to do everything for the one we loves.

"Yah Yuri! She's still a baby! Don't you dare to laid your hands on her." Tiffany warned. She didn't know how could that words come out from her lips. She was heartless before but seeing an innocent baby being put in dangerous, her heart had an unknown feelings. She should've stop Yuri and refused his crazy idea.

 

 

 

 

*****

 


To those who were expecting a chasing Tiffany, I'm sorry. I have to make Tiffany be good first and teach her lesson😝