17 : Sudden plot twist

The Greatest Man

*****

 

"Come here, I'm waiting." Tiffany said before she hanged up the call and sat beside Bora on the couch.

"Are you sure with this plan? I think you have go overboard." Bora said worriedly as she afraid with what would going to happen to her best friend later.

"Come on Bora. This is the only way to make he release me. I don't want to live with him."

"But what are you going to do is too much!" Bora stood up and looked at Tiffany but her face had no emotion, not even a regret.

"Don't talk like you are the nicest human in the world. I know you have done more than this."

"But, this will effect your relationship with your husband!" Bora shaked her head. Disappointed with how far Tiffany would go so that her desire will be grant.

"Bora, you know how much I hate him and this isn't my first time. Now that I have my own house, I have nothing to regret and about job.. you can help me right?" The arrogant woman thought she better off with Taeyeon but god had his own plans ahead. 

"Are you sure you have nothing to regret? You know I'm busy with my family and all, I don't think I will always keep you company." 

"Yes, I think this is the best. Hurry up!," Tiffany glanced at clock hanging on the wall. She had 30 minutes before Taeyeon come home and she had to make sure the plan go well.

"Ugh Tiffany, I really hate you now." Bora whined and followed Tiffany behind.

 

Short after that, the most awaiting man came and greeted them. The man was none other than Nickhun. He had been bugging his ex-girlfriend since he met her at the club and yes, he know about Taeyeon but he didn't care. When out of blue, Tiffany called him –he was sure that was a good start for them. Without wasting another minutes, Nickhun speed up his car and marched to Tiffany's apartment.

 

However, Tiffany had beyond move on over him and didn't even care a single bit about that guy. She only look at him as a bait –yes, a bait for what was going to happen. And she had to make Nickhun come here and involve in the scene. Well, Nickhun didn't have to know that.

 

"I think he's here." Bora said as she looked over the tinted window.

"Oh okay. How do I look?" Tiffany turned her body around to show the latter the y outfit she was wearing.

"Marvelous. You look beautiful as always and I'm sure he gonna fall for it."

"He better or else I'm gonna force him." And she laughed afterwards.

"Remember Tiffany, you choose this path and there is no turning back."

"I know Bora, so why don't you go out before he come?" Tiffany motioned her hand to the doorway.

"Okay, geez this girl," Bora walked away with her long face and Tiffany just giggled. "Make sure it goes well!" Bora shouted one last time before she closed the door.

Don't come crying at me later.

 

♥♥

 

 

"OUT! OUT FROM MY HOUSE!" Taeyeon shouted at the top of his lung. The pain was invisible, it strike straight into his meat and went to the cells like there was no way out of it cause it stuck deep, deep in his body. Taeyeon's wife, the love of his life, a woman who he believe was the one for him, a woman he believe could open her heart for him, a woman he wanted to spend his entire life with.. cheating on him and caught making out with another guy in his house, this very first house of them? how much could he tolerate more?. Tiffany's act was beyond ignorant, if she hate Taeyeon that much, she should think better. The action was gross. How could Tiffany sleep with another man when she could sleep with her husband? She really asking for it. Taeyeon's fingers slowly dug deep in his palm as he gritted his teeth. "Get lost before I lose my patience." They said love was beautiful but why did it hurt like hell.

Tiffany could see how mad Taeyeon was, she never seen this side of Taeyeon, an evil side that finally woken up after she called it. Tiffany didn't bother to cover herself and just let her bare upper body exposed. The corner of her lips went upwards. "No. It's YOU WHO SHALL OUT FROM MY HOUSE." She got off and picked up her clothes before gesturing Nickhun to go outside, to allow the couple had some time alone.

"Are you kidding me? This is my house!. You want to leave this house so much right? This night, now, at this moment! I divorce you! Wait for a letter from the court!" Yes, Taeyeon had make up his mind, he didn't need more time. Tiffany was not worth it. After all the love, care, patient, loyal he gave her,  she give nothing but hate and hurt in return. Taeyeon better begging on the street than begging for Tiffany's love because he was just an ordinary man just like others, who had feelings and dignity. Even the nicest people had their own limits.

"Remember, this?" Tiffany opened the drawer beside her and took a sheet of paper. It was document that Taeyeon had already sign under it which means the house wasn't his anymore. He changed his name to Tiffany's, just how much fool he could be. "Don't say it's not valid cause it is, you can leave this house NOW." Tiffany said in a nice tone which irked Taeyeon even more. "And thank you so much for give this house to me," Tiffany wore a proud smile. "Finally, you man up and let me go. I'm glad. I thought you are a coward back then." She walked to Taeyeon and give a flying kiss.

"How could you?.. How could you do this to me? Am I really that unimportant in your life?.." Taeyeon stuttered due to the sudden emotions rushing over. Just a moment ago, he was mad but just by looking at her face, He lost it. He lost everything.

"Taeyeon, let's call it off. You've always known that I have no feelings towards you but why does you still trying hard? You've been blinded by love. Open your eyes." But.. A man could dream, couldn't he?.

"Tiffany..please say you didn't sleep with him..please..you guys did nothing right?" Nobody understand Taeyeon. Why did he say that? Was he still hoping for a miracle?.

"Seriously?," Tiffany tilted her head to the side and showing a full view of her neck to the latter. Taeyeon clenched his teeth. It was a painful view as the red hickeys were everywhere. "Here, look at this and think."

"I got it. You hate me," Tiffany nodded. "And you want me far away from your life." Taeyeon finished his words with bitterness.

"Smart boy!" She clapped happily. "And one more thing, please.. just please.. stop loving me cause I don't need your love. Not even a bit I need it. Take a note."

"I understand." With his final sentence, Taeyeon left his very first apartment–where he dream to live happily with his wife and maybe kids.

 

 A drop fell, followed by another, then another fell too. It was hurt to keep them for another time, and right at that moment another batch of tears poured out.

This moment, my love for you is way more than hate and regret but when I have reached my limits, I know what I should do and I will stop.

 

 

♥♥