26 : Yes No Maybe

The Greatest Man

◆◆◆

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

After done with my shower, I come out and an unexpected sight was welcoming me. There, Taeyeon sitting on the bed while the nurse was feeding him. How? When? Did I take shower too long? I don't know. Is this real or just another my stupid imagination? I don't know. I felt my heart beating so fast, like a sport car on the circuit. I fixed my clothes for one last time and walked to him.

 

The wounds on his handsome face were slowly healing and much more clean than the first time I saw him after the accident. Where should I start first? Should I just go and hug him? Or talk? I'm so clueless. This is it, the time has come. I was dying while waiting for him to open that eyes, the eyes that never once lying to me, never once giving me a fake hope, never once letting me down and most importantly the eyes that penetrating so hard through my eyes straight to my heart. How could I dump him back then when those very eyes were crying and begging for me to comeback? How could I be so selfish? And those very eyes were also witnessing my dirty actions with other man on his bed while I was a legal wife to him, I don't deserve him.

 

When I finally back to earth, that eyes , dangerously staring back at me. I must be look like a fool right now. The nurse was long gone by now, I must be out of my mind for so long already.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Huh?" I asked back stupidly. Why.

"Who are you?"

Who are you. I repeated that sentence in my mind a thousand times. He asked me who am I?. Taeyeon asked me who am I?. He didn't remember me? What? Me? He forgot me?! No. He just joking.

"You don't remember me? I'm Tiffany." I gave her my an infamous eye-smile. Hoping he would give up to playing around and hug me.

"Oh. Are you my family? Friends?" Taeyeon said. No. He must be joking!

"Yah! This is not funny! Stop it! I'm Tiffany! Remember?" I shouted. I was in the verge to cry.

"Sorry Miss. But I don't remember you." He said politely. This is not what I expected.

My tears dropped. "Of course you remember me! Stop it! I've been waiting for you to wake up and this is how you treat me? Do you know how worried I am? You are cruel!" I hit Taeyeon multiple times on the chest.

Luckily he didn't move. "You are hurting me" His voice come out softly. Lie. He never once complain to me when I hit him.

"I don't care. Say you are just joking and I will stop." I gave him my most scary glare ever.

A nurse come in and interrupted our conversations.

"Miss, can you come out a moment? We have to do check-up first." The nurse in her 20s said and gesture me to the door.

I nodded and smiled. "You gonna die Taeyeon if the doctor say you are fine and you are not losing your memory." I said sternly and leave the room to allow the doctor and nurse do their job.

 

 

◆◆◆

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

"You gonna die Taeyeon if the doctor say you are fine and you are not losing your memory." Gosh. That was scary. I didn't know Tiffany could be that scary but at the same time I was happy knowing Tiffany was the one I saw when I wake up. She also had been here since day one and those 3 kilograms eye-bag proves it all. I was overwhelmed. I didn't know Tiffany did that and willing to sacrifice her time waiting for me.

 

I was planning to pretending like I lost my memory and give her a little punishment but I was so scared with the effect like will she leave me if I no longer remember her? Or will she stay and be with me to go through all of this? Hmm. Should I just go on with the plan or stop?.

 

"How are you Taeyeon? I'm your doctor, you can call me Dr. Lee." The doctor introduced himself.

"I'm fine. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Let me check you up and if everything is fine , then you can go home. It's been a while you are here, I'm sure you miss home." Dr. Lee gestured his nurse to write down something on the paper while his hands were busy checking my eyes and others.

"Yeah. I really miss my home." I didn't know how long I've been in coma and after taking a look at the calendar on the table, I guess it's almost a week , maybe.

"Your girlfriend keeps going to my office and ask when will you wake up that it almost make me going crazy." He chuckled.

Oh god. Tiffany is so cute. "I'm sorry on her behalf." I felt bad for the doctor. It must be so annoying when someone keeps asking you the same question everyday.

"It's okay. She did that because she was so worried about you. Don't let her go, okay? Get married and take good care of her. She's a nice girl." He patted my shoulder and finished up his check up.

I don't know how to reply so I just give a smile as a reply. Getting married? With Tiffany? That is such a serious matter. I'm ready for everything but Tiffany? Will she accept me?.

 

 

 

◆◇◆


Sorry for the lack and short of update, I will try harder next update!

So, what do you want to happen next? TELL ME!