H4

You Are Not My Competition

 

Virus is gone! =D I need your help with a boy group name for Hyunseung's group... please click here to help me because I really need a name...

-----------------------------------

You smiled happily as you got off the phone with MTV. You returned to the recording room, smiling widely.

“Noona… are you okay?” Ji Ho asked you.

You shrugged your shoulders, “I don’t know but I just found a reality show for you guys to be on!”

“Whoa! Daebak!”

“Noona! You’re the best!”

“You’re the greatest noona!”

“We’re gonna be famous!”

You crossed your arms and pouted, “Out of the floods of comments, none of them had a ‘Thank you, noona!’.”

“Thank you, noona,” the boys said in unison.

“What are we going to do in this show? Are we raising something? A baby?”

“A sister?”

“A dog?”

“A cat?”

 “A frog?” Si Hwan asked.

You let out a small laugh, “A frog?”

“I kind of got carried away with naming animals…”

“So hyung… the first animal that popped up was a frog?”

“What? They have great hydrated skin. I’ve been trying to get my skin close to perfect and I haven’t found the perfect BB cream yet that hasn’t made me break out.”

You rolled your eyes before moving on, “However, you’ll be sharing this show with another group.”

“Really?”

“Who?”

“A boy group from JS Entertainment.”

“Oh! President Jang’s company.”

“Yes, that President Jang.”

“So when does my face go on TV?” Chan Ho asked.

“No, when do I make my small screen debut?” Kwang Hwan asked.

You laughed, “I kind of suspected that coming from the two most talkative people in the group. So anyways, what’s happening is that shooting will be shooting next week, which gives you plenty of time to clean up your dorm.”

“I’m free!” Si Hwan shouted out happily.

“Hyung, we’re a group, you’re going to have to help out.”

You leant on the back of the chair as you watched the boys argue over the cleaning duties and smiled to yourself.

“Oh! I have important news!” you stood up straight, “I have your group name!”

“What is it, noona?”

“It’s H4!” you smiled happily but the boys seemed not as excited as you were.

“What? What’s wrong? Is the name not good?”

“Noona… it reminds us of F4.”

“Boys Over Flowers is such an old drama, they stopped making different versions of it three years ago,” Kwang Hwan whined.

“Aigoo. I chose H4 because well, we know what the 4 is but the H is actually, if you haven’t noticed, all part of your names. The second character in your first name starts with H. H also stands for handsome. Sounds better than ‘flower’ don’t you think?”

“Noona, people can take H as ‘hungry’ and it’ll be like… the ‘hungry four’,” said Chan Ho.

You chuckled, “The way I saw you four eat at the restaurant when we met on the first day, you all looked extremely hungry. Maybe I should rename it as HHH, ‘Hungry, hungry hippos’.”

“H4 sounds great!” Kwang Hwan smiled nervously.

“Yeah, I love H4, it sounds great.”

You crossed your arms and smiled in victory, “So anyways, the first day of shooting will be at the photo shoot for all the opening of the shows and some photos.”

“Noona, what’s the name of the other group? How many members do they have?”

“All I know is that they have five members and as for their names and group, I don’t know yet.”

“Noona, what is the aim of the show exactly?”

“Well, it’s basically you guys going around and trying to get your names out there. Since you guys will be debuting in about four to five months, it’s a good thing. The reason that the other group is there is to give you guys a larger network of friends in the business who debut around the same time you do. Plus, it’s a bit of rivalry.”

“So… we’ll be going around to schools?” Ji Ho asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“We finally get to see girls!” Chan Ho and Kwang Hwan smiled at each other.

You narrowed your eyes at them.

“Not that you’re not a girl. You’re- you’re a grown beautiful woman with an amazing personality and-”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say boys.”