Still a legend.

You Are Not My Competition
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I reached the school gates of Anyang High School; they’ve managed to make the outside of the school high tech now. I slowly made my way to the office building as I tried to absorb in the changes made at the school. Everyone was mingling, like the classical and traditional instrument people were talking to the dancers and rock people and I was so surprised, with Beyond3, it was pretty hard for anyone to mingle… I subconsciously smiled to myself and the thoughts of my fanboys flooded my mind. I wonder what else has changed in my long absence…

As I walked down the corridor I noticed that some of the boys were looking at me, the same way boys did when I was at this school… I glanced from side to side and they were whispering things to each other.

One even picked up the courage to come up to me, “Noo-noona… you’re so beautiful!”

“Oh! Thank you very much,” I bowed but when I looked up, he was gone.

I shrugged it off as I made my way to the staffroom. When I reached the staffroom, I popped my head into the staffroom and saw Som and Landy talking to Yoseob.

I then saw Teacher Yang, Teacher Lee, Teacher Hong and Teacher Park talking to each other. I couldn’t hide my excitement as I stood in the doorway.

“Seongsaeng-nim!” I shouted out as I smiled at them.

“Oh! Jenny ah!” They all looked at me in shook.

I laughed as I walked towards them, “Seongsaeng-nim! How have you been?”

“Whoa! Jenny ah! It’s been a really long time since we’ve seen you,” said Teacher Hong.

“Did you know how horrible it was for Beyond3 to be visible again?” Teacher Park looked at me with a sad look.

“I’m sorry I put you through that.”

“Not even the remainder of your group could fight off the terror that was Beyond3,” said Teacher Lee as he shuddered.

“That’s a bit mean don’t you think?”

“They’re not students here anymore so… meh,” said Teacher Yang as he shrugged.

If there are people that I miss in this school, it’s definitely the teachers. My beloved teachers, high school teachers and university students should learn a thing or two from them.

“Some of us have to go to teach so we’ll talk to you some other time,” Teacher Lee picked up a large folder.

“Isn’t it lunch?”

“Isn’t it time for vocal lessons?”

“Yeah, it was really nice to see you again. Wait until I tell the students you’re here,” Teacher Park smiled as he picked up music sheets.

I bowed as they walked off.

“So Jenny, we’ve heard some songs that you released in the US, you’re definitely were not a one hit wonder.”

I smiled, “Thank you but I want to come back to my homeland, that’s where the good variety shows are.”

“You still manage to crack us up after all these years.”

“So… where’s Som and Landy? Are they teaching right now?” I asked.

“They should be coming back soon, the period just ended.”

“Jenny ah!”

I turned around and saw Som and Landy smiling at me and running towards me. They hugged me tightly.

I turned to Teacher Yang and Teacher Hong, “I swear this is not the first time that they’ve seen me.”

“We’re sorry, Hyun Suk sunbae and Seung Sung sunbae,” Som and Landy said in sync.

The two teachers let out a sigh.

“Aish, you two used to be students but now you’re colleagues…” Teacher Hong said in a depressed tone.

I patted him on the back, “Don’t worry Teacher Hong, you’ll always be a teacher to me.”

“We’re sorry but we’re going to need our friend. We’re going to show her around school.”

“Okay, okay. We can take a hint.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You know, you’re still a legend around the school.”

“What? No way, all the students now weren’t even here when I was here.”

Landy’s eyes widened, “Exactly! But they just kept talking about you and your pirates always wanted you to be remembered.”

“Ahh… I remember now! I remember when they didn’t get over it for a whole year. No wonder my fanclub numbers have been increasing.”

I’m like a… legacy! Whoa… daebak!

“So have you found anyone yet?” Som asked you.

“No,” I pouted, “I’m still trying to get over my last relationship.”

“It’s so sad… I thought you and Riley were so cute together,” Landy whined, “And he was the most good looking American that I’ve seen.”

“He was Korean-American…” Som looked at Landy.

“So? He has an American passport.”

“Well, he went off to Broadway and I went off to Korea,” I shrugged, “So it doesn’t matter.”

“Oh, you two going to Teen Top’s concert on Friday night?”

Som and Landy let out a huge sigh as they rolled their eyes.

“No, we’re going to join the other teachers in marking exams.”

“Why on earth did I choose to be a teacher?” Landy whined.

I patted the two on the back, “I’ll get you guys signed merchandise since I know two of the members in the group.”

“Aish! That’s because one’s a friend and the other is a fan.”

I smiled, I’m so glad that L.Joe finally got into a company, it was like the only thing that was bringing him down during high school, it was the only thing he worried about so I’m glad he made it into the industry and making a name for himself.

“So are you going to bring anything for L.Joe?”

“He doesn’t know I’m coming. I’m part of the crowd, plus, I haven’t been able to contact anyone yet because I’ve been hanging out with my boy group.”

*I don’t want to be without you girl~*

I took out my phone, “Speaking of the boys…”

-------------Phone call-------------

Me: Yeobseyo.
Chan Ho: Noona!
Me: What?
Chan Ho: Si Hwan hyung is in the hospital.
Me: What?!
Chan Ho: He was filming for Dream Team and he injured himself…
Me: I’ll be right there!
Chan Ho: Noona, take your time, he’s not that badly injured.
Me: I know but as the person who is meant to be looking after you, I have to go and check personally. Okay, which hospital are you at?
Chan Ho: We’re at the Samsung Medical Centre.
Me: Okay, I’ll be there soon. Tell Si Hwan that he’s going to get a long lecture from me. *laughs*
Chan Ho: *sarcasm* That’d be fun to listen to.
Me: Aish! This kid…

--------------End of phone call------------

“Well, one of my kids is in hospital for an injury so I have to go.”

“Is he okay?”

I nodded my head, “I’m not sure but it’s not that serious but I still-”

“Go, we should be having our lunch now.”

“Okay, I’ll see you guys after school.”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~