So that's what happened.

You Are Not My Competition

 

-----------Flashback to MT trip-------------

You and the others arrived at the house and you jumped off the bus.

“Whoa! This place is daebak!”

“BEACH!” you and Chan Ho shouted out as he immediately dropped his bags and ran with you across the road to the beach.

“MTV, you have given that girl too much fun,” Hyunseung said to the camera.

Soon, everyone joined you and Chan Ho at the beach.

“It’s almost dinner time so can we send two people off to buy food,” the writer instructed.

“What do you kids want to eat?”

“GALBI! *Barbeque ribs*

“Samgyeopsal!”

“Tofu stew!

“Fish soup!”

You puffed up your cheeks, “That’s a lot of food.”

“I’ll go and help noona!” Jin Suk *member of Troublemakers* volunteered.

The other members of Troublemakers ooh-ed as they pushed Hyun Min towards you.

“Okay then, I guess we should get going.”

“Hold up, I’ll go with you guys,” Hyunseung followed you.

“Why?”

“I don’t want whatever games they have to be bias anyways, I want to make sure you guys are buying the correct food.”

You chuckled lightly before turning around and walking back to the car.

“Jin Suk yah, noona will buy you snack when we get to the shop.”

“What? No snack for me?”

“You can buy it yourself. Why are you? A grown man, a sunbae, a hyung, getting stingy with a dongsaeng?”

“She didn’t call me a boy!” Jin Suk smiled happily.

“Yeah, because she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings,” said Hyunseung in a jealous tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating dinner, the writers suggested playing a game to decide who would have to clean up afterwards.

“What game are we playing?” Si Hwan asked.

“Raise the beat,” the writer replied.

“Eh?”

Everyone looked at each other to try and get an answer.

“Fancy for raise the heart rate of the other team member,” the writer said just to get the show going.

“Yeah… we totally knew that.”

“We were just testing you.”

“Aish… you got this off Running Man,” you teased.

“It’s going to be LH vs. JS and we’re going to wire up the two leaders first.”

“Good luck Hwannie!” you cheered.

“Honey?!” Hyunseung raised an eyebrow, “Why are you calling him honey?”

“Hwan-nie. Hwan. Nie. Hwannie,” you corrected Hyunseung.

“Okay then. You can win this Bae Jin Suk!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the final match and it was you and Hyunseung who were up against each other.

“Jenny-sshi, your current heart rate is 82. Hyunseung-sshi, your current heart rate is 76.”

“Noona! You can even this out! We can still win!” Ji Ho massaged your shoulders.

“Just stay calm, noona.”

“Okay, fighting!”

“Fighting!”

Hyunseung turned to his boys and glared, “Yah, are you not going to cheer me on?”

“Hyung, you can win without help.”

“You boys…”

“Game… start!”

“You can start first Hyunseung,” you suggested.

Hyunseung nodded his head, his eyes changed to a softer feel and he looked directly at you.

“Jenny ah~”

The boys immediately cringed when they heard Hyunseung.

“Oh my gosh!”

“My fingers! My toes!”

“Everyone, sit on your fingers so they won’t curl!”

You covered your mouth as you tried to calm down but you ended up blushing.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Remember when we were in high school?”

Why is he bringing this up? He’s trying to make my heart beat faster by using the love line method? No way is that happening.

I cautiously nodded my head.

“I remember your bad grades,” I deflected him.

The boys cracked up as Hyunseung put his head down and lightly pinched the bridge of his nose.

“I remember something different to that.”

You scoffed, “Yeah? What would that be?”

Hyunseung’s eyes glinted before he reached for my hand.

My boys jumped up as their eyes widened, their facial expressions the same as Gi Kwang’s when he sees me around boys.

“Jenny ah…”

Hyunseung then stopped as he smiled shyly. Urgh… I must not care about what he says.

“We had something special Jenny ah…”

I face palmed myself, he can seriously not bring up the past. Aish! But I guess we have to fight fire with fire… or in this case… extremely finger curling, lovey dovey things with extra mushy romantic things… urgh. The thought of it makes me want to puke.

“We were in the same class, yes?”

“Yes, but I’m not talking about that. We had a special connection…”

Oh my gosh! Why are you bringing this up?! Fine, I guess we’ll just have to go with that then…

“Ah… you had a crush on me… I remember now.”

Hyunseung seemed taken aback by it which means I have slightly achieved something.

“Yes… I did but I had a feeling that it was mutual?”

I faked a smile, “I guess it was but I put education first during high school.”

“And you moved to America…” Hyunseung put on a sad puppy face.

Why is he so persistent?

I slowly nodded my head, “Yeah… I did.”

“Jenny ah,” Hyunseung cupped my hands, “Oppa really missed you while you were gone.”

Oppa? Fine, oppa, it is.

“Oppa, I missed you too.”

The boys went crazy.

“Oh my gosh!”

“Can this game just end already? I’m getting goosebumps.”

“Seriously, when can this drama end?”

“Is there a remote to change this channel?”

“My toes are curling!”

Suddenly Hyunseung leaned forward and hugged me. It wasn’t one of those loose hug, it was the really tight one where I was close to being suffocated. My heart was beating so fast. I was trying so hard to calm down so that I could win the game but my heart was beating so fast.

“Saranghae,” Hyunseung whispered in my ear.

“Stop it!” I felt someone pull Hyunseung away; it was Kwang Hwan, “Hyung, if you knew Jenny noona, then you’d know she has an older brother.”

I fanned myself as I tried to cool down my ears.

“Okay, the results are in. The highest increase was by 62 and it was…”

I knew it was me. The hug definitely saw my heart rate flying through the roof.

“Hyunseung-sshi!”

Wait what?

“WAH!” the boys hugged me.

“We won!” I shouted out as I stood up but I was yanked down by the cords of the heart rate monitor.

“Boys, let’s go wash up!”

I stood up and walked off before sticking my tongue out at Hyunseung. Heh, you lose Jang Hyunseung.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Title: Hyunseung finally releases official info on the Troublemakers.

On the Troublemakers’ official website, information on the five members has finally been released after much discontent from fans. Here are the members’ profiles.

1st member: Bae Jin Suk
Position: Rap, acting
DOB: 1st of March, 1994
Height: 185cm
Trivia: Featured in Hyunseung’s 4th album for “Clouds” and made acting debut in All My Love 3. Studied in Australia for 5 years.

2nd member: Cho Yoon Sung
Position: Vocal, DJ
DOB: 14th of April, 1994
Height: 173cm
Trivia: Debuted in another group called “Flight” in 2013 but group disbanded due to problems with the company. Featured with many hip-hop artists including Supreme Team, Dynamic Duo and Leessang.

3rd member: Lim Andy
Position: Rap, vocal, composing
DOB: 28th of September, 1994
Height: 179cm
Trivia: Korean-Canadian. Started off making videos on Youtube and was on The Ellen Show in 2012 before joining the company in 2013.

4th member: Yoo Hyun Min
Position: Vocal, acting, composing
DOB: 14th of February, 1995
Height: 181cm
Trivia: Modelled for High Cut with actress Go Ara and composed songs for other artists before joining the company in 2011.

5th member: Baek Ji Soo
Position: Rap, DJ
DOB: 5th of February, 1996
Height: 173cm
Trivia: Was an underground hip hop artist and is close Zico and Park Kyung of Block B.

For more updates on these Troublemakers, stay tuned to KpopExpress.com