No social life

You Are Not My Competition

Okay, seeing that the news article thing didn't work, I'll stop. I got the hint. =P  I have actually started another fanfic, well, more like a foreword; it's called Debt Collector

Title: H4 and Troublemaker to have a special debut stage together on MTV Korea’s “The Show”

                The long awaited day for fans of H4 and Troublemakers; they are finally going to make a debut! H4 and Troublemakers will be sharing a special stage together, displaying their dancing skills but instead of it being a battle, it will be done as a group performance.

H4 will be debuting with “Holding On”, a pop ballad which displays a calmer and softer side compared to the playful and childish group we saw on their reality show. The song tells the story of a couple who have reached a point where there is nothing left in the relationship but they are in the relationship for the sake of not wanting to hurt the other part. However, keeping to the image they made on their reality show, Troublemakers will be debuting with “Mischievous”, a pop song that is for all the students out there who are about to go on holidays.

They are finally going to debut! Who is excited? Because I sure know I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You nervously paced up and down the room as you clutched tightly onto your phone.

“Boys, don’t be nervous yeah?”

“Noona, you’re more nervous than we are…” Kwang Hwan frowned, “Plus, we just recorded the special stage this morning.”

Your pursed your lips together, with yours eyebrows knitted together, “But this is your debut stage, you’re performing, your own song. A song you produced yourself. I have the right to be nervous. I’m taking in all of your worries so you don’t have to worry.”

“Noona, calm down. We’ll be fine,” Ji Ho tried to reassure you.

“How can I? My boys are going to be making their debut today. It’s the first time you guys officially perform.”

“We’re recording this so when you watch back on this, you’re going to think that you’re overreacting on this.”

“I am not overreacting, this is a proud moment for me, you know?”

“You are so overreacting,” said the stylist who was recording it.

“Okay, can we get H4 backstage? H4 please go backstage.”

“Neh,” you nodded your head.

“Okay, let’s do our cheer before you guys get on stage,” said Kwang Hwan as he put his hand in the middle.

Everyone put their hands in, including the stylists and coordis.

“One, two, three, four. Fighting, fighting, H4!”

You exhaled loudly and led the boys towards the room, “Alrighty, let’s get you out there.”

You and H4 went to do last minute mic check-ups and waited patiently for the other group to finish. As the fans cheered, H4 quickly got on stage and got into position.

“Heung heung, I can’t do this anymore…”

“What is Luna?”

“I don’t know why, but I just want to keep holding on. Heung heung…”

The camera zoomed onto the members and you let out a little squeal in excitement. Your face quickly filled up with nervousness. You observed the fans as they attentively watched H4. Tears quickly fell from your eyes.

“Jenny ah, are you crying?” the stylist, who was still recording, asked.

You sniffed, “I am just so proud of them and it seems like the fans love them. Seriously, the song is a ballad and it’s a bit sad but I would have stilled cried even if it was an upbeat song. I am just so proud of them.”

“H4 dongsaengs, do you see how proud your CEO is of you? Make sure to work hard and not let her stress too much because grey hair isn’t a good thing,” the stylist spoke into the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~A few days later~~~~~~~~

You were sitting at your desk reading articles on H4 when you heard a knock on the door.

“Feel free to come in.”

The door opened and Som walked in holding two dresses and Landy holding three.

“Whoa! What’s going on?”

“Of course you would ask what’s going on. You’ve been too busy for the past month,” Som frowned.

“Yeah, well let me tell you a few things,” Landy slammed her hand on the table in a playful manner.

“What?” you said in a scared tone.

“Som is your future sister in law!”

“What?!” you jumped up from your seat and ran over to Som.

“Congratulations! Oh my gosh, um… when did this happen?”

“Well… it happened two weeks ago.”

“What? Why didn’t anyone tell me?”

“We didn’t tell you? You were practically unreachable. You’ve just been worrying H4’s debut,” Som frowned.

“Which I have to say was ah-mae-zing!”

“I was reachable. You should have told me.”

“Really?” Som gave you an are-you-serious? look.

---------------Flashback----------------

-------Phone call--------

*noise in the background*

You: Yo Som, what’s cracka-lacking?
Som: Jenny I have to tell you somethi-

*in the background: Jenny-sshi!*

You: later, tell me later

-------End of phone call------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were busy working on the boys’ stage outfits at your house when Som decided to bring up the topic.

“So Jenny, I have something to tell you and it’s very important…”

“Is it the colours for the stage outfit? Is this green a bit too bland?”

“No. Your brother just-”

“Wait a sec,” you picked up your phone, “Hello? Did the printing go out all well? How does the album look? Did the pictures turn out well?”

You made a regretful look towards Som; Som let out a small sigh and nodded her head.

-------------End of flashback------------

“Oh my gosh! I’m a horrible person…” you pouted, “Landy probably deserves to be the maid of honour…”

“Not really… I think Gi Kwang oppa would rather his sister be the maid of honour,” Som smiled at you.

“Are you sure? I’ve been a bit…”

“Out of it?” Landy finished off your sentence.

“You took the words out of my mouth.”

The three of you stood there in silence.

“So now what?” you asked in an awkward tone.

Landy shrugged, “I don’t know. This was meant to be like a week ago…”

“I swear you two make my wedding sound so lame.”

Landy put her arm around Som’s shoulder, “Don’t worry, your wedding will the best out of us three.”

“Speaking of wedding! What time is it?” Som asked.

“3:34pm…”

“Oh crap!” Landy grabbed your bag and Som grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of your office.

“Whoa, what’s going on?”

“We were here to get you to the wedding photo shoot.”

“Are you serious? My skin looks horrible!” you frowned.

“We are meant to be there at 3:45pm. We might be late!” Som panicked as she pressed the elevator button.

“Take the stairs, it’ll be quicker!” Landy shouted out as ran towards the staircase.

“Good idea!” Som ran towards the staircase.

You, left in a state of confusion ran after the two.

“Yah, why didn’t anyone tell me about the photo shoot?” you whined.

“Right… I didn’t have a life for two weeks…”