Caught!

You Are Not My Competition

 

Hello! After today, I have no idea how long it'll take for me to update... so me updating every day will be a bit harder but don't worry, I won't take more than a week so don't worry. =D

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“It’s almost the cooler seasons, why don’t we go shopping for clothes?” Hyunseung suggested.

“Sure why not?”

How much longer do I have to put up with this act? I give up on breaking his heart. It’s too much hard work. Abort mission! I am just going to concentrate on buying clothes.

“Okay, so I was thinking of getting a jacket.”

“Jackets are good for winter,” I nodded my head as I looked at the clothes.

“This suits you.”

I turned around to see Hyunseung holding up a fluoro green and yellow jacket. I get it, I come from Australia and green and yellow, technically gold is like the national colour but fluoro? Plus, it looked like it was a few sizes too small. It was a kid’s jacket.

I let out a laugh, “Then I guess this suits you.”

I pulled out a kid’s shirt.

“It’s so small,” Hyunseung laughed.

“Well then it’ll compliment your bones perfectly.”

“I have muscles.”

“Right…” I said in a doubtful tone.

I looked around and saw a jacket that would actually look good on Hyunseung.

“This looks good on you,” we said at the same time.

I looked at the jacket and I actually approved of it. I took it and tried it on.

“How do I look?”

“Beautiful.”

Hyunseung tried on the jacket I gave him, “How do I look?”

I hesitated a bit, turned around and walked off somewhere else.

“Yah,” Hyunseung whined, “I said you were beautiful, the least you can do is say that I’m handsome.”

I scoffed, “Since when were my words so important to you?”

“Since October, 2011.”

I froze a bit when he said that. I wasn’t expecting that. Hyunseung walked up to me and held my hand and smiled softly, “Like an idol group once said, don’t deny our r2π.”

“That is so… cheesy. It sounded much better in the song.”

I put my head down and laughed. Hyunseung has been single for WAY TOO LONG because these lines are so… 2011. Early 2011.

“So do you want to get the jacket?”

I looked up and saw a man carrying a camera, the ones that is used to film variety shows, run right past the shop we were in. If he films me and Hyunseung, it’ll be a catastrophe.

“Oh! There is a camera man outside,” I pointed out.

“Where?”

“Outside the shop, it seems like they’re filming something.”

“They must be filming Running Man.”

“We have to get out here; if they take pics of us then it’ll be all over the news.”

“What? That’s a good thing. If this date goes well, we might as well go public.”

“What? I am not dating you. Why don’t you just use the same reason you did seven years ago to leave me alone?”

Hyunseung inhaled deeply and lead me away from the window, “The reason is no longer here. Well- it is. Technically. I think…”

The confused look on Hyunseung’s face… it’s really…

“Sorry, I don’t speak ‘confused’.”

“The reason I left you was because of my dad.”

I laughed. Seriously, is he purposely trying to make his life look like a drama? When he was living with me, he was watching a lot of dramas but I didn’t know he was hooked on it.

“Why are you laughing?” Hyunseung gave me a what-the-heck look.

“You just sounded like you jumped out of a drama. But yeah, you left me because your dad didn’t let?”

“Oh! Lee Jenny-sshi! Jang Hyunseung-sshi! Anneonghaseyo!”

I turned around to see Song Joong Ki sunbae smiling at us and cautiously approaching us.

I bowed, “Anneonghaseyo.”

“Hyung! I found the guests!” Song Joong Ki sunbae shouted out.

Guests?

“We’re not filming!” Hyunseung waved his hands.

Suddenly Yoo Jae Suk sunbae came in and he seemed happier to see us than we were to see him. We greeted each other and Song Joong Ki sunbae suddenly jumped on Hyunseung and searched his body. I covered my mouth and laughed. It was so funny seeing Hyunseung being searched. His confused face was so funny.

“Joong Ki sunbae, we are really not filming. We’re just going shopping.”

I tried to intervene.

Hyunseung jumped back and fixed his hair and clothes, “See? No mic.”

“Oh, we are so sorry.”

“I guess it was just a coincidence,” Jae Suk sunbae bowed.

“We have to get going but see you guys around,” said Joong Ki sunbae as he turned around.

Jae Suk sunbae and Joong Ki sunbae said their goodbyes and walked out. I looked around and saw people entering the store, with their phones out, which met only one thing. I am going to be on several online articles tonight.

“So how to do you want to go about this? Go out covering your face or not?” Hyunseung asked me.

“The latter, if we cover our faces, it’ll be more questionable. Let’s go.”

Hyunseung took off the jacket and placed it back on the rack and we made our way out of the store, and not trying to avoid. I was greeting everyone as well as smiling and posing for the camera while walking out of the store.

“This was a pretty good date wasn’t it?”

“No, it’s going to get broadcasted on national television as well as being posted on those community online posts.”

“Well, how about for our next date, it’s more organised, more romantic and more… less public.”

I checked the time. 3:24pm. What? I went on this date longer than expected.

“Alrighty, that sounds good but I should get going. I promised my parents I’d be home before 3pm…”

“Right. Um… do you want a drive home?”

“No thanks ramyun hair*Author’s note: Soom era*,” I smiled and walked off. It’s best if the ‘date’ just ended like this.

Hold on a second… why am I going on a second date with Hyunseung? Why did I just agree to let him get back into my life? What the heck?

My thoughts were interrupted by a text.

To: Jenny
From: Kwangie oppa

                Yah! Lee Jenny! What is this?! Link

I opened up the link to see and article on me and Hyunseung’s date. The date that just ended a few seconds ago. Oh crap, I should get home and explain this because Gi Kwang kills Hyunseung.

-----------Phone call-----------

Hyunseung: Hello? Miss me already?
Me: *scoffs* You wish. Just wanted to tell you that my brother is coming after you.
Hyunseung: Wait but that’s –

----------End of phone call----------

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Title: CEOs, Jenny and Hyunseung caught on a date.

On the 2nd of May at approximately 3pm. Jenny and Hyunseung were seen holding hands and shopping around the streets of Hongdae. They didn’t seem too disturbed by the public and continued to window shop and were even caught by Song Joong Ki and MC Yoo Jae Suk who were currently filming Running Man.

*Shows pictures of you and Hyunseung holding hands*

With their constant ‘old couple’ arguments and unreasonable bickering on H4’s and Troublemakers’ show, it seems reasonable that a relationship was bound to blossom from this. So from looking at the pictures, how long do you think they’ve been hiding this for?