No Denial

You Are Not My Competition

Hey, I know that I haven't been updating a lot but that's because I've been super busy! But, how about I make a compromise and give you like fake K-pop news articles on the H4 or Troublemakers and other characters; just a little mini side story so you don't get bored of this story? And maybe you can comment as if it was a real article?... So, here's the first try at this: Fans laugh at H4's Si Hwan's OCD  (But don't forget to comment below too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~Two weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~

“So how are you two? How’s retirement going?” you spoke on the phone to your parents, “Is Fiji nice? How’s the weather?... Ah…”

You looked up to see Hyunseung walking towards your house, you smiled and waved at him.

“Mum, I have to go, Hyunseung is here. Okay, bye!”

You hung up and ran up to Hyunseung and hugged him.

“Jang Hyunseung!” Gi Kwang shouted out from his balcony.

Hyunseung quickly bowed, “Neh hyung!”

“Look after Jenny! If anything happens to her…”

“Oppa! I can look after myself and you’ll be the first person I call if anything goes wrong.”

You grabbed Hyunseung’s hand, “Come on, let’s go before my brother decides to keep us in.”

Hyunseung nodded and led you out of your estate.

“Bye hyung!”

“Bye oppa!”

~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunseung and you were inside the car, driving towards your date destination.

“Where are we going today?”

“We’re going to get our hair cut.”

“Really?” you had a concerned look on your face.

“Don’t worry, I won’t give you some ridiculous hair cut and colour. Just trust me on this one.”

“Okay… so what? Are we choosing each other’s hairstyle?”

“Yepp,” Hyunseung nodded his head.

“And do we at least know what’s going on?”

“Well, the mirrors are going to be covered.”

You had a doubtful smile.

“What?” Hyunseung glanced over at you, “You think it’s a bad idea?”

You shook your head, “No. I think it’s unique but what if you decide to prank me?”

“What if you decide to prank me?” Hyunseung asked.

“I won’t. There, I promise I won’t.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hyunseung entered the hair salon.

“Anneonghaseyo, what are we doing today?” the hairdresser asked.

“Noona, we’re doing this thing where I’m going to give you her hairstyle and she’ll give you mine and you can cut it for us.”

“What?” the hairdresser had a confused look on her face.

You had an amused look on your face as Hyunseung went off and explained the situation to Hyunseung.

Another hairdresser approached you, “So what would you like Hyunseung to have?”

You tilted your head to the side, “Um… can you give Hyunseung a shorter hair cut and for the hair colour, can you give it like… a bright orange hair colour?” *The hair he had in Fiction*

“Okay then, I’ll see what I can do about the hair colour.”

Hyunseung walked back to you and put his hands on your shoulders, “Okay, let’s get seated. Did you tell the hairdresser what you wanted my hair to look like?”

You nodded your head, “Yepp and I’m guessing you have as well?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hairdresser started applying the hair dye on Hyunseung’s eyebrows.

“Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! What colour did you choose?”

“It suits your idol image, don’t worry.”

“It’s not some ridiculous colour is it?”

You shrugged with a cheeky smile on your face.

Hyunseung playfully pretended to be shocked.

“But what have you done to my hair? The mirrors are covered and I can’t see.”

“You’ll see in an hour.”

You pouted and turned and looked outside the salon to see two people standing outside. You smiled at them before turning back to Hyunseung.

“It seems like people caught on,” you smiled.

“Well, if they didn’t, then I would be worried. It’s pretty obvious we’re dating.”

“You two seriously looked like someone grabbed you out of a drama and plopped you into real life,” said the hairdresser who just finished put on the dye.

“Alrighty, I’ll come back to rinse the dye out in 40 minutes.”

“Thank you noona.”

“You’re paying customer, that’s why we do it.”

“Ahh… you aren’t biased towards celebrities.”

“Yes. I am however biased towards money,” she joked, “So don’t forget to pay.”

“Arasseo.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hairdresser finished styling Hyunseung’s hair and Hyunseung got out of his seat.

“So? How do I look?”

“Like you’re ready to go to your next schedule.”

“Ahh… is that so? Let’s have a look.”

Hyunseung grabbed the covers and pulled them off the mirrors.

“Whoa! My hair!”

Hyunseung moved right up to the mirror and observed his hair.

You looked in the mirror and frowned, “I look the same, just with my hair down and wavy. Did you know that I actually got a straight perm so that I didn’t have to deal with wavy hair?”

Hyunseung smiled as he grabbed your hand, “That’s because I like you just the way you are. The wavy hair was to buy time.”

“Now I feel bad because I changed your hair completely.”

“Yeah, I didn’t even recognise myself…”

You looked at Hyunseung and nodded in an approving manner, “Whoa, hair really does make a person…”

“What?”

“You look so much better. Like Lee Min Ho in City Hunter compared to the Boys Over Flowers days.”

Hyunseung narrowed his eyes at you, “Are you sure you’ve never met Kwang Soo hyung before the day of our supposed blind date?”

“Yes. I am pretty sure I haven’t met him, his… love for dramas is very memorable.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Okay, we can finally confirm, for real, that Jenseung is real!

                On the 7th of June, two fans saw rumoured couple, Jenseung together at a hair salon, this time looking more cosy and happy-go-lucky than the Hongdae ‘date’, a month earlier. 20 minutes after being spotted, fans began gathering around the salon trying to catch a glimpse of the two. The two finally took the fans out their miseries when the two stepped out of the salon, holding hands and sporting new hairstyles. Hyunseung opted for a short, bright hair style and Jenny ditched her hair tie and went for a slightly wavy look.  Right then and there, the two gave an ‘official’ statement (since they are the CEOs afterall…)

                “It’s really funny actually because it was originally just for the show but then after everyone began speculating; we kind of talked about it and then we moved onto other subjects and we found out that despite our differences, we somehow clicked. We know being public figures, dating will definitely not be private but we would really appreciate it if you don’t go over the top or just turn a blind eye when you see us on a date. Either way, it will not interrupt our relationship.”

When Jenny and Hyunseung were questioned about their respective boy groups, H4 and Troublemakers, this is what they said:

                “There will be competition, but it’s more like friends in the same grade. Of course there will be competition around exam time right?”

Like seriously, who is excited that these two are finally together? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~