Don't say that or else...

You Are Not My Competition

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Wah! Noona won!” Chan Ho cheered.

“Congratulations noona,” said one of the boys in Hyunseung’s group.

“Thank you,” I smiled as I pointed to the envelope in Hyunseung’s hand.

The feeling of him being punished is so fun, I know it’s bad, but I hope it’s super embarrassing.

Hyunseung pulled out a piece of paper and showed it to the camera as he covered his face with one hand.

He let out a sigh, “Allow everyone to decorate your face with markers before your photo shoot.”

I raised my arms up and smiled because I knew that after I was done with him, he might not be Jang Hyunseung anymore.

The writer placed markers on the table; we all pounced onto the table and grabbed a marker.

“Yah, let’s be all be gentle on the face okay?” Hyunseung begged as he slowly backed away from us.

“Hyung, it’s okay. We’ll be kind to you.”

Well, of course they would say that… he’s debuting them. I on the other hand, will definitely be like a kid with a marker with unlimited ink and paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After drawing on Hyunseung’s face, all the boys and I were still laughing.

“Is it that bad? Are you going to ruin my image that I made in 7 years?”

“No, it’ll just ruin the one you made in the last two years.”

I raised the board to make the big reveal for the viewers. I looked into the camera and smiled.

“We have finished our amazing-”

I took another look at Hyunseung and I fell down on the floor laughing. The boys began laughing as well when they saw Hyunseung’s face again.

“Noona’s laughter is really contagious!”

I looked up again before collapsing onto the ground and laughing.

“Stop laughing! Aish! This is so embarrassing!”

Heh heh, I love MTV…

“I’ll get you back, Lee Jenny.”

“Aish, hyung you’re a man. You shouldn’t do that.”

“Your manly image has been ruined.”

Hearing Hyunseung’s boys say that made me laugh even more.

Chan Ho then let out a scream from laughing, which sounded really funny because Chan Ho has a low voice so… imagine Big Bang’s TOP screaming like Infinite’s Sungyeol. It just doesn’t work.

“You all just lie on the floor and embarrass yourselves, I am going to have my photo taken professionally and-and it’s going to be put on national television.”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

After the MTV crew left, you and were taking selcas with the members of Troublemakers and H4 when Hyunseung approached you.

“Jenny-sshi, can we talk?”

“Ohh~” Chan Ho giggled with Si Hwan.

“Hyung likes noona,” one of Hyunseung’s boys teased.

“Boys, we’re adults and we’re going to discuss about your progress today.”

“So don’t think of anything ridiculous,” Hyunseung threatened them.

You and Hyunseung walked outside and you looked at Hyunseung suspiciously.

“You tricked me!” Hyunseung hissed at you.

You rolled your eyes, “No, I didn’t, you didn’t read everything before you ran off and set sights on beating me.”

“You should have called me back.”

You crossed your arms, “You were halfway down the street, I was not going to scream out ‘Hey, you idiot! You have ten minutes!’.”

“You’re evil. I can’t believe I have to deal with this for 9 weeks.”

“And you think I’m happy about this?”

“That’s right; you’d rather be using your ways to seduce other man.”

“What?” you slightly raised your voice, “Did you just suggest that I got around this industry because I SEDUCE men?”

You glared at Hyunseung as you moved towards him, cornering him. You looked down and smile before putting your hand against the wall, blocking Hyunseung’s right side.

You looked up at Hyunseung with a serious glare, “You better think before you speak and not say such things…”

You serious look changed to a smirk as you lightly touched Hyunseung’s hand with your other hand, “Or else I’ll really have to seduce you.”