Can't decide.

You Are Not My Competition

 

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

“She-she-she really said that?!”

I nodded my head, “I was not hearing things, she actually said that to me!”

The only reason I said the whole thing about seducing people was to get her angry and offended so that she would leave, I was expecting a slap, a punch or a kick in the family jewels but I was not expecting her to do that…

Does she still have feelings for me?

“To answer that confused look on your face, she’s obviously tricking you. As if she would seduce you,” Kwang Soo hyung looked at me as he shook his head.

“Why? Maybe she really did mean it?”

“Are you serious? What you said was highly offensive. I found it offensive and I am willing to stand up for her and I have NEVER met her before.”

“Hyung, I did go too far didn’t I?”

“Yah think? And guess what? The main guy says something stupid. Girl gets upset with him or in this case, acts cool about it but in the end, they go for the nice guy. Because NICE GUYS GETTING THE GIRL IS A TREND IN RECENT DRAMAS!”

What Kwang Soo hyung said was right… what I said to Jenny was a bit too much… I kind of brought the whole male population back a few steps. I just really wanted her to leave and back out because a part of me was really angry at her.

“Yah, listen to me. You really have to stop with the teasing act because girls don’t think ‘oh, he’s teasing me because he likes me’. They just straight out think, ‘the guy’s a jerk. Give up’.”

“Okay, so I went a bit too far, but so what? She said that she’s going to seduce me… what does that mean? In the situation we are in? In the situation that we were in?”

Kwang Soo hyung let out a sigh as he raised his feet onto the couch, “Like I said before, she’s playing with you. She has that cool, independent yet nice, bubbly character so… she’s just playing with you.”

How can hyung just say that so easily? He makes it sounds as if all the things I say to her aren’t important…

“Should I call her and apologise?”

“You should but then it would just tell her that you always think about her and that you’re desperate.”

“I am not desperate!” I tried to defend myself.

“Look, the next time you see her, just sincerely apologise to her.”

“Hyung, it’s not like I want to get back with- OW!”

I cupped my cheeks, hyung just slapped me!

“Why’d you SLAP me?!”

“I know it’s a very feminine thing to do but you have so much fat on your cheeks, I couldn’t resist myself.”

“Hyung! You are seriously weird!”

“Yah, do you know if she’s close to anyone that treats her nice? A male?”

I know where he’s going with this but I’m going to answer anyways, just because I know he’ll keep asking.

“Teen Top’s L.Joe.”

A sudden realisation hit me, I can just use hyung’s drama thing against him.

“Hyung, I noticed something. You’re like the character that’s like obsessed with that one thing which at first seems interesting but people eventually get bored of that character as there is no character development.”

Kwang Soo hyung looked at me with a shocked look, “You-You.”

Hyung got off the sofa and despondently walked towards the kitchen. He was gone for a few seconds he popped his head out, “Yeah? Well I ship L.Jen! Or… JenJoe, I haven’t decided which one sounds better but I SHIP THEM!”

“Aish…”

Seriously, this guy is how old and yet he’s still saying childish things.

“Hyung, don’t you have a girlfriend to find?”

“At least the one I’m fated to be with isn’t better off with someone else.”

What the heck is he saying?

“That’s right. I thought so. Oh snap!” Kwang Soo snapped his fingers walked off into the kitchen.

Aish… what fate? If fate is so powerful, why did I have to have a father like mine and why did I have to be friends with Kim Hyuna in high school? Fate is so stupid.

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~