Who wins?

You Are Not My Competition

 

-------------Episode 2------------

The episodes starts off with you skipping happily down the street as you looked around for a shop.

“I have a knack for finding words, in primary school; I was the ace in primary school when it came to find-a-words,” you smiled into the camera.

You laughed mischievously as you clapped your hands together, “I am so winning this challenge.”

You bit your bottom lip as you peeped through the window of a cake shop.

“What flavour do they like?” you said as you walked into the cake shop.

As you were looking at the cakes, you sharply turned your head and looked at the cameraman, “What if Hyunseung’s boys go hungry because he’s gone too long? I should buy them a cake too… but what flavour do they like?”

You pulled out your phone from your pocket and called Kwang Hwan.

--------------Phone call--------------

Kwang Hwan: My noona!
You: *in a dorky manner* My dongsaeng!

Laughing in the background.

You: Is it on speaker?
Kwang Hwan: It’s a reality show noona *laughs*
You: Right, yeah… I knew that… just testing you… Anyways, can you ask the other group two flavours of cake that they want? It’s ice-cream cake.
Kwang Hwan: Are you buying for us too?
Chan Ho: Noona! You can’t be biased towards them!
Ji Ho: Noona! Buy us vanilla with-
You: Sprinkles, I know. *laughs*
Si Hwan: Make sure our cakes look nice!
You: Arasseo, arasseo. Quickly ask them what they want. Ah, quickly!
Kwang Hwan: Okie dokie noona.

*In the background*
Kwang Hwan: What kind of flavour ice-cream cake do you want?
Boy 1: You really don’t need to buy us anything…
Ji Ho: If you don’t say something quickly, noona is going to be upset…
Chan Ho: Just say two flavours. Any two if you don’t have a favourite.
Boy 2: Chocolate and strawberry.

Chan Ho: Noona, did you get that? Chocolate and strawberry. Over.
You: Rodger that. Are any of them allergic to anything? Over.

*Whispers in the background*

Chan Ho: No peanuts. Over.
You: *laughs* I don’t think they have peanuts on ice-cream cakes. But um… Rodger that.
Chan Ho: You never know noona. Be back soon!
You: Bye…
All of H4: Bye!
Ji Ho: Get us ice-cream cake too!
Kwang Hwan: Give me back my phone! Noona! I want vanilla and chocolate!
Si Hwan: With sprinkles!

------------End of phone call-----------

“Excuse me, can I please have four ice-cream cakes please.”

“What flavours?” the worker asked you.

“Can I please have two of these, one of this and one of this please?” you pointed at the cakes.

“Neh, please wait a moment.”

You looked down at your watch and let out a sigh of relief, “I have 6 minutes left which is plenty of time because carrying all the cakes might be a problem.”

“Here are your cakes,” the worker placed the boxes on the counter.

“Excuse me; can you please help me carry them to the building down the street? It’s only about 50 metres away,” you begged.

The worker agreed to go with you and you lead the worker back to the building.

“Have you recently heard of a new rookie group, H4?” you asked the worker.

He shyly nodded his head.

Your eyes lightened up, “Really? That’s so awesome! We’re currently filming the first episode of their new reality show along with another group called Troublemakers. Do you know who I am?”

The worker hesitated before answering, “You’re the CEO of LH Entertainment…”

You smiled, “Whoa! You actually know who I am! You’re the first member of the public to recognise me.”

“LEE JENNY-SSHI! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN WIN WITH JUST CAKES?!” Hyunseung shouted from across the street. He didn’t have anything.

You laughed as you nodded your head, “Neh!”

Hyunseung chuckled loudly, “I AM GOING TO GIVE MY BOYS A FEAST! I WILL DEFINITELY WIN!”

“WHATEVER YOU SAY, HYUNSEUNG-SSHI!”

~~~~~~~~~~

You and the worker finally reached the floor where the boys were having their photo shoot.

“Boys! Where are you?!”

You turned to the worker and bowed, “Thank you for helping me.”

The worker placed the boxes down next to where you placed it and walked off.

“Noona!” The boys shouted out as they ran towards you.

“I have the ice-cream cakes!” you announced as you opened up the boxes.

“The cake looks good!”

“So delicious!”

“Is this real or is it a fantasy?”

“The vanilla and one of the chocolate cakes are ours, so don’t touch the other two. I’m going to call the other group over.”

You cautiously walked over to the other group. You approached them and bowed.

“Anneonghaseyo.”

They all turned around and stood up, “Anneonghaseyo.”

“The ice-cream cakes are here, you boys should probably go before my boys eat it all,” you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~One hour later~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunseung comes into the room holding several bags, smiling widely. His smile disappeared as he saw his boys joking around with you and your boys.

“Yah-yah, what’s-what’s happening here?”

“Jenny noona bought us ice-cream cake!”

“What?”

You smiled, “Neh, Hyunseung-sshi, I knew you would take more than 10 minutes so I decided to buy them cake as well.”

“More than 10 minutes?” Hyunseung looked at you with a confused look.

“Yeah,” you said casually, “the back of the mission card said ‘You have 10 minutes’.”

Hyunseung looked gobsmacked, “You guys are traitors! You ate her food!”

Hyunseung grabbed the back of his neck and sat down.

A writer approached him and handed him an envelope.

“What’s this?”

“Your punishment,” the writer replied.

“EH?! Aigoo… aigoo…”