You're not men, boys.

You Are Not My Competition

“Thank you President Jang for taking me to the hospital,” said Si Hwan as he jumped off the hospital bed.

“No problem, are you sure that you’re okay? You twisted it really bad from where I was standing.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thank you.”

“So who is picking you up? Don’t you guys have managers yet?”

“No… not yet. Right now, the president of our company is looking after us because we’re the only trainees in the company right now.”

“Oh… I see. So when-”

You walked into the emergency room and saw Si Hwan, “Omo! Your arm! Yah! Didn’t I tell you that you had to be careful? Aigoo…”

You checked Si Hwan up and down to see if he was okay. You didn’t even notice Hyunseung who was just staring at you.

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

Is this real or is it a fantasy? Jenny’s standing in front of me and I’m freaking out right now… but I have to keep my cool. I have to not freak out. Just pretend that I’ve never seen her before. First time we met.

“Thank you so much for taking Si Hwan to the hospital. He didn’t cry like a baby did he?”

The other boy laughed.

Jenny smiled. She smiled… it was a pretty smile.

“Um… yeah. Sure. Um… it was no problem. No problem at all.”

Why on earth am I stuttering? I’m flipping out right now and yet she looks so calm.

“Um… President Jang?” Jenny said in a confused tone, “I am so sorry, I don’t keep track of all the companies because of my schedule in America. I just came back, I am so sorry.”

Lies. She knows who I am and she’s faking it. Fine. Two can play at that game.

“Neh, I’m President Jang and no worries. I mean, I don’t know who you are…”

Jenny laughed, “Right, I totally forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lee Jenny and I’m the new CEO of LH Entertainment. It was my parents’ before. We haven’t made an official statement yet so no one knows.”

Oh, so she’s going through with this? Fine, if it is mind games that you want, then it is mind games that you’ll get.

“Oh, you’re the first female CEO in this industry; you’ll be all over the K-Pop websites,” I smiled sarcastically.

“I am so sorry, we really have to go.”

Jenny and the two boys bowed as they walked off. Oh, fine, just walk away then. Walk away without a single goodbye then. Fine. I’ll just make sure that my group will smash your group to smithereens. No mercy Jenny… no mercy!

“Excuse me sir,” a nurse approached me.

“Neh.”

“Are you going to pay for the medical bill?”

“What?”

Oh! That evil piece of molten rock! She left me with the medical bills of a trainee that’s not even mine! Oh! The nerve! Aish!

“Sir.”

I’ll get you back you lump of molten rock!

“Neh, I’ll be paying.” I forced a smiled.

Fine, I’ll pay now Jenny but you’ll be paying soon enough. How dare you ignore me? I was going to be nice and maybe we could patch things up but I guess that’s definitely not going to happen.  

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

“Noona, it seems like President Jang really likes you.”

“What the heck?” you tried to laugh it off, “Chan Ho, you really do know the funniest things to say.”

“No noona, he was full on staring at you,” Si Hwan backed Chan Ho up.

“Seriously guys, stop it.”

“Noona! We can’t let you go near anymore guys after we debut because they’re going to be all staring at you in that manner.”

“Aish! Yah, noona has to get married you know!”

“You can get married some other time,” said Si Hwan.

“You kids are really… yah!” you whacked Chan Ho on the arm.

You narrowed your eyes at Si Hwan, “I’m not hitting you because you’re injured.”

“Noona, you can always kick hyung.”

You whacked Chan Ho, “He’s still your hyung!”

“Noona…” Chan Ho whined.

“Come on; let’s get you two back to the dorm.”

You led the two to your car, “Seriously, you guys are only going on variety shows if I’m supervising you in the audience. I freaked out when I heard Si Hwan was injured.”

“Noona don’t worry. We’re grown men, we can look after ourselves.”

You scoffed, “You’re not grown men in this country until you’re 21 and even then, I’ll still be looking out for you two because you’re my first group. Now hurry and get into the car! This is a 30 minutes parking zone.”